Author Topic: Shitfaced Getbigger shoots at cops, takes a few rounds and keeps drinking beer  (Read 1228 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
not from that story, but this tickled me. watch live. entertaining stuff

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
not from that story, but this tickled me. watch live. entertaining stuff

Kind of reminds me of the Runningman. We will definitely be a totalitarian state by 2019.  That's for sure. lol

In the year 2019, America is a totalitarian state where the favorite television program is "The Running Man" -- a game show in which prisoners must run to freedom to avoid a brutal death. Having been made a scapegoat by the government, an imprisoned Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger) has the opportunity to make it back to the outside again by being a contestant on the deadly show, although the twisted host, Damon Killian (Richard Dawson), has no intention of letting him escape.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

bradistani

• Getbig V
Kind of reminds me of the Runningman. We will definitely be a totalitarian state by 2019.  That's for sure. lol

In the year 2019, America is a totalitarian state where the favorite television program is "The Running Man" -- a game show in which prisoners must run to freedom to avoid a brutal death. Having been made a scapegoat by the government, an imprisoned Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger) has the opportunity to make it back to the outside again by being a contestant on the deadly show, although the twisted host, Damon Killian (Richard Dawson), has no intention of letting him escape.

what once seemed laughable is now a creeping reality

The Ugly

• Getbig V
The post-shootout smoke was pure Bobby Sly.

Mad respect.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
This could have been prevented.   :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

We will definitely be a totalitarian state by 2019.  That's for sure. lol

In the year 2019, America is a totalitarian state

& black Jeeezzuss would tolerate that   :D ;D