Author Topic: HAHAHAHAAHA Marcus files for divorce  (Read 2476 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
HAHAHAHAAHA Marcus files for divorce
« on: June 29, 2015, 04:21:30 PM »
Now that gay marriage is legal, he can't contain himself.

------

STILLWATER, Minn. – Fresh on the heels of today’s decision by the Supreme Court that the right to same-sex marriage is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, comes news from Minnesota that Marcus Bachmann, husband of former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, has filed for divorce.

The Bachmanns, who met at Minnesota’s Winona State University in the 1970s, were compatible faith-wise as born-again Christians, also sharing similar views on politics. Believe it or not, they both worked on Jimmy Carter‘s 1976 presidential campaign while both were Democrats! But that was a long, long time ago, as measured by the political calendar, and a lot can change over the years.

In the interim, Michele Bachmann’s political career took off, as did Marcus’ controversial therapy practice; they eventually fostered 23 children, and Michele became a top conservative within the GOP, leading Minnesota’s Tea Party Caucus.

Rumors of marital discord surfaced last March, after Indiana Governor Mike Pence enacted what became known as the RFRA, or the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Reports surfaced that Mr. Bachmann was denied service in Indiana from a dress boutique owner who assumed he “was perhaps a homosexual man”, rumors that have been staunchly denied.

“It’s unfair that just because Marcus Bachmann shops for Michele’s outfits, he’s branded a gay person,” says GOP fundraiser and political commentator Althea Thoone. “It’s a big gay stereotype. We would all sit and laugh about it. Marcus would laugh the hardest and longest. * As Michele has said many times in the past, there’s never been a gay bone in his body.” **

So, is it a coincidence that the reported dissolution of the Bachmann marriage comes on the day same-sex marriage is legitimized by the Supreme Court, or is it just bad optics? The question is a legitimate one, because the Bachmanns are usually always on point with the timing of their messages. GOP insiders still praise Michele to this day for her tireless critiques and rebuttals against Obama’s policies, always tied in to current, up-to-the-minute, topical, global events. “We really miss her,” said Thoone.

A public statement has yet to be issued by Marcus Bachmann, who, according to public records, reportedly initiated the action for immediate dissolution of the marriage. *** Also as of yet, no comment from former caucus head Michele.
-------------

* overcompensating with denial is clearly a sign of guilt
** ones temporarily inserted are not included in this statement
*** even HE is tired of this bitch and her bat shit crazy ways

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHAHAAHA Marcus files for divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 04:46:40 PM »

Is he still doing that conversion therapy shit?  Really gotta wonder about some of these people.

Full Disclosure:  When the wife and I go grocery shopping, she puts her purse in the cart that I'm pushing and walks off.  I might need a session or two...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 04:49:31 PM »
Is he still doing that conversion therapy shit?  Really gotta wonder about some of these people.

Full Disclosure:  When the wife and I go grocery shopping, she puts her purse in the cart that I'm pushing and walks off.  I might need a session or two...

Perhaps he "absorbed" too much homosexual energy from the patients he converted and cured during the sessions.  I mean, there has to be SOME mystical forces at work here... he can't look like the lost Teletubbie just from plastic surgery alone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 06:16:22 PM »
How ironic that you just called Coach stupid.  lol . . . .

Bachmann Divorce?

FACT CHECK    Did Marcus Bachmann file for divorce from former Congresswoman Michelle Bachman after the U.S. Supreme Court announced its decision regarding legalized gay marriage?

Claim:   Marcus Bachmann filed for divorce from former Congresswoman Michele Bachman after the U.S. Supreme Court announced its decision regarding legalized gay marriage?

FALSE

Example:    [Collected via e-mail, June 2015]

Did Marcus Bachmann, husband of Christian conservative former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, file for a divorce from her?

Origins:   As 26 June 2015, following the announcement of a U.S. Supreme Court decision that that the Constitution guarantees a right to same-sex marriage, the fake news National Report web site published an article reporting that Marcus Bachmann (himself the subject of homosexuality rumors) had filed for divorce from former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (a longtime opponent of legalized same-sex marriage):

Fresh on the heels of today’s decision by the Supreme Court that the right to same-sex marriage is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, comes news from Minnesota that Marcus Bachmann, husband of former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, has filed for divorce.

Rumors of marital discord surfaced last March, after Indiana Governor Mike Pence enacted what became known as the RFRA, or the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Reports surfaced that Mr. Bachmann was denied service in Indiana from a dress boutique owner who assumed he “was perhaps a homosexual man”, rumors that have been staunchly denied.

“It’s unfair that just because Marcus Bachmann shops for Michele’s outfits, he’s branded a gay person,” says GOP fundraiser and political commentator Althea Thoone. “It’s a big gay stereotype. We would all sit and laugh about it. Marcus would laugh the hardest and longest. As Michele has said many times in the past, there’s never been a gay bone in his body.”

While many people recognized this story as a piece of fake news “satire” when it published in the National Report, the article managed to fool many readers when it also appeared on the nefarious nytimes.com.co, a sister web site that republishes National Report material to deceptively make it appear that those articles issue from the legitimate New York Times news organization.

A disclaimer on the National Report site states that all articles published there are satirical in nature and not real news:

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.

http://m.snopes.com/bachmann-divorce/#UiVmbdHmcFf6HQs9.99

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 06:17:58 PM »
I assumed this was from The Onion when I was reading it

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 06:25:29 PM »

She could give me some conversion therapy.  Woman is HOT.

Looks like she married her fucking dad, haha.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 06:44:44 PM »
How ironic that you just called Coach stupid.  lol . . . .

Coach is stupid.

You can write them here and let them know they were wrong.

http://nytimes.com.co/marcus-bachmann-files-for-divorce-fresh-on-heels-of-scotus-ruling/

Me?  I'm reporting the "Facts".  You know... like Obama's bath house habits.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 06:55:16 PM »

She could give me some conversion therapy.  Woman is HOT.

Looks like she married her fucking dad, haha.

:-X

She is pretty though.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 06:58:23 PM »
Coach is stupid.

You can write them here and let them know they were wrong.

http://nytimes.com.co/marcus-bachmann-files-for-divorce-fresh-on-heels-of-scotus-ruling/

Me?  I'm reporting the "Facts".  You know... like Obama's bath house habits.   ::)

First rule when you are in a hole:  stop digging.  I got fooled by a fake story the other day.  I owned it.   

You?  You post a fake story, then follow it up with a link to a fake news site.  LOL!!!! 

Watch out for this fake news website masquerading as The New York Times

Earlier today I noticed someone tweet a bizarre article. The headline read “Marcus Bachmann Cries ‘Call Me Caitlyn’ After SCOTUS Ruling,” and the story made sweeping allusions about the identity of Michele Bachman’s husband.

Even more bizarre, upon first glance it seemed to come from The New York Times — or at least that’s what the URL indicated.

But, it actually didn’t. This story came from another website: NYTimes.com.co., masquerading as The New York Times. Notice the extra ‘.co’ at the end of the URL there? It’s there specifically to trip you up.

The archives of this website — which admittedly does look like an elementary student coded it — show dozens of fake news articles. All of them are topical, not too outlandish to be completely discounted, and propagate intentionally misleading information. 

In some cases, these posts could be argued as parody. There are a slew of fake news websites that do parody correctly, namely The Onion and Clickhole. But this fake New York Times website's content is neither smart enough nor does it indicate in some way that it's not true. In fact, it is intentionally trying to dupe people into thinking it’s the New York Times.

It seems to have been around since February, but is just now beginning to get some attention. More people seem to be reposting its articles thinking they're real. Media blogger Jim Romenesko wrote a short post Sunday about it entitled “Paging New York Times Lawyers!”

These sorts of websites are nothing new, of course. There have been numerous sites trying to propagate false information around the web, seemingly just for the chaos it makes. One famous website — eBuzzd — was storied for the successful death hoaxes it created, given that it looked identical to TMZ. eBuzzd's fake stories included the deaths of Seinfeld's Wayne Knight and even the beloved Betty White.

But NYTimes.com.co stands out because of its truly insidious URL. According to Romenesko, Facebook has yet to become hip to this fake content, and has even been suggesting other fake NYTimes.com.co content to read.

If this continues — and neither Facebook nor the real New York Times act — this could become quite confusing to unsuspecting readers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nytimescomco-posts-fake-news-articles-pretending-to-be-the-new-york-times-2015-6#ixzz3eVT3hzZD

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 07:02:47 PM »
No, the "rule" is to find something online and run post it here without reading it or verifying it isn't it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »
Epic, brutal self-ownage.  lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 11:04:37 AM »
Now that gay marriage is legal, he can't contain himself.

------

STILLWATER, Minn. – Fresh on the heels of today’s decision by the Supreme Court that the right to same-sex marriage is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, comes news from Minnesota that Marcus Bachmann, husband of former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, has filed for divorce.

The Bachmanns, who met at Minnesota’s Winona State University in the 1970s, were compatible faith-wise as born-again Christians, also sharing similar views on politics. Believe it or not, they both worked on Jimmy Carter‘s 1976 presidential campaign while both were Democrats! But that was a long, long time ago, as measured by the political calendar, and a lot can change over the years.

In the interim, Michele Bachmann’s political career took off, as did Marcus’ controversial therapy practice; they eventually fostered 23 children, and Michele became a top conservative within the GOP, leading Minnesota’s Tea Party Caucus.

“It’s unfair that just because Marcus Bachmann shops for Michele’s outfits, he’s branded a gay person,” says GOP fundraiser and political commentator Althea Thoone. “It’s a big gay stereotype. We would all sit and laugh about it. Marcus would laugh the hardest and longest. * As Michele has said many times in the past, there’s never been a gay bone in his body.” **

So, is it a coincidence that the reported dissolution of the Bachmann marriage comes on the day same-sex marriage is legitimized by the Supreme Court, or is it just bad optics? The question is a legitimate one, because the Bachmanns are usually always on point with the timing of their messages. GOP insiders still praise Michele to this day for her tireless critiques and rebuttals against Obama’s policies, always tied in to current, up-to-the-minute, topical, global events. “We really miss her,” said Thoone.

A public statement has yet to be issued by Marcus Bachmann, who, according to public records, reportedly initiated the action for immediate dissolution of the marriage. *** Also as of yet, no comment from former caucus head Michele.
-------------

* overcompensating with denial is clearly a sign of guilt
** ones temporarily inserted are not included in this statement
*** even HE is tired of this bitch and her bat shit crazy ways

imagine the gov't help they were getting with the adoption of 23 children