Author Topic: The most fascinating aspect of BB'ing  (Read 1333 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
The most fascinating aspect of BB'ing
« on: June 29, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »
IMO - THE most fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is the irrefutable biological fact that some people have the necessary genes to explode in growth to such proportions to see them in contest condition IN PERSON is literally an incredible sight.  I love B&A pics of pro bodybuilders because they graphically illustrate the biological fact that its not stupid shit like protein or creatine or drugs or what type of apparatus is used that make a professional bodybuilder its that individual person or group of people have that as of yet unidentifiable genetic makeup which enables them to attain stunning muscular development doing the exact same thing thousands & thousands of other men are also doing.  They (pro BB'ers) have that one if a few million genetic response to strength training.  Its not drugs or supplements or any other extraneous factor.  The same genetic trait that makes pro athletes, pro musicians. pro race car drivers, pro scientists, etc., etc..  

A secondary fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is as I alluded to ^ earlier its absolutely impossible to ascertain by simply observing someone just how large/strong they can become.  I've seen some literal skeletons w/in 3 yrs double they're bodyweight in lean mass & get freakin HUGE.  I've also seen some large/strong dudes pump & juice like crazy for years and never have an impressive physique at all.  They don't have the necessary genes.  That can't be bought, or learned or injected.
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: The most fascinating aspect of BB'ing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
IMO - THE most fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is the irrefutable biological fact that some people have the necessary genes to explode in growth to such proportions to see them in contest condition IN PERSON is literally an incredible sight.  I love B&A pics of pro bodybuilders because they graphically illustrate the biological fact that its not stupid shit like protein or creatine or drugs or what type of apparatus is used that make a professional bodybuilder its that individual person or group of people have that as of yet unidentifiable genetic makeup which enables them to attain stunning muscular development doing the exact same thing thousands & thousands of other men are also doing.  They (pro BB'ers) have that one if a few million genetic response to strength training.  Its not drugs or supplements or any other extraneous factor.  The same genetic trait that makes pro athletes, pro musicians. pro race car drivers, pro scientists, etc., etc.. 

A secondary fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is as I alluded to ^ earlier its absolutely impossible to ascertain simply observing someone.  I've seen some literal skeletons w/in 3 yrs double they're bodyweight in lean mass & get freakin HUGE.  I've also seen some large/strong dudes pump & juice like crazy for years and never have an impressive physique at all.  They don't have the necessary genes.  That can't be bought, or learned or injected.

Your net worth?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 09:16:00 PM »
IMO - THE most fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is the irrefutable biological fact that some people have the necessary genes to explode in growth to such proportions to see them in contest condition IN PERSON is literally an incredible sight.  I love B&A pics of pro bodybuilders because they graphically illustrate the biological fact that its not stupid shit like protein or creatine or drugs or what type of apparatus is used that make a professional bodybuilder its that individual person or group of people have that as of yet unidentifiable genetic makeup which enables them to attain stunning muscular development doing the exact same thing thousands & thousands of other men are also doing.  They (pro BB'ers) have that one if a few million genetic response to strength training.  Its not drugs or supplements or any other extraneous factor.  The same genetic trait that makes pro athletes, pro musicians. pro race car drivers, pro scientists, etc., etc.. 

A secondary fascinating aspect of bodybuilding is as I alluded to ^ earlier its absolutely impossible to ascertain simply observing someone.  I've seen some literal skeletons w/in 3 yrs double they're bodyweight in lean mass & get freakin HUGE.  I've also seen some large/strong dudes pump & juice like crazy for years and never have an impressive physique at all.  They don't have the necessary genes.  That can't be bought, or learned or injected.

Do me a huge favor and kill yourself, thanks.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »
Id Say heavy illegal drug use yet still having a semi functional family life (or portraying it) is the most interesting to me

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 12:05:01 AM »
Cue Casey Viator.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
Worst trolling attempt ever...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 12:17:03 AM »

Do me a huge favor and kill yourself, thanks.

Literally LOL!

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 10:15:59 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the response from those idiots who think they can inject what nature didn't give them.  I wonder if Tom Prince & Flex Wheeler considered the damage they were doing to themselves before they ended they're own careers?

http://mariostrong.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-posing-stops-tom-princes-kidneys.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/12741-sad-article-flex.html
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 10:51:40 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the response from those idiots who think they can inject what nature didn't give them.  I wonder if Tom Prince & Flex Wheeler considered the damage they were doing to themselves before they ended they're own careers?

http://mariostrong.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-posing-stops-tom-princes-kidneys.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/12741-sad-article-flex.html

Listen, we are animals and we re just designed to find mates to reproduce with, then we re supposed to maximize their odds of survival by helping them dominate the competition instead of being dominated by it. The healthiest, strongest, richest the partner is, the better odds of survival for the eventual offspring obtained with him/her. Thats what all animals do, they struggle daily and indefinitely to find, obtain and maintain/improve the highest odds of survival for themselves and their offsprings. Everything you do, think, is geared toward this unique goal, purpose.

Males /females relaltionships in all animal species are based on this very basic principle that motivates absolutely every single thought and action we automoatically and subconsciously produce at any given time.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
And ^ this startling revelation has what to do w/ my observation of bb'ing?
I