Author Topic: President Obama Always Wins/Gets His Way  (Read 4342 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
President Obama Always Wins/Gets His Way
« on: June 30, 2015, 12:23:20 PM »

I love having free food and free health insurance.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: President Obama Always Wins/Gets His Way
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:25:51 PM »
The Lawless One

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 12:33:42 PM »

I love having free food and free health insurance.

I guess that double major was about as legit as Obamas transcripts, birth certificate and him being a "professor". It's free for you because you're a lazy POS. hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
I guess that double major was about as legit as Obamas transcripts, birth certificate and him being a "professor". It's free for you because you're a lazy POS. hope this helps.

Do you think every person who wants to be president should have to release their birth certificate, or just obama?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 12:39:50 PM »
Do you think every person who wants to be president should have to release their birth certificate, or just obama?

I think if Obama got away with murder...again. The left would still suck his dick. Tried, found guilty and executed just on the grounds of treason alone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 12:47:03 PM »
I think if Obama got away with murder...again. The left would still suck his dick. Tried, found guilty and executed just on the grounds of treason alone.

why do you want to bring up this old argument?

You were against impeachment, which is required BEFORE he can be tried for treason. 

Are you ready to change positions and agree with me, and many in the repub base, that obama is worthy of impeachment?  Cause this whole "no impeach, yes treason" is illogical and you know it.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 12:49:19 PM »

You were against impeachment, which is required BEFORE he can be tried for treason. 

Are you ready to change positions and agree with me, and many in the repub base, that obama is worthy of impeachment?  Cause this whole "no impeach, yes treason" is illogical and you know it.

What did he do that was worthy of impeachment?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 12:51:40 PM »

Really, he's passed his own laws without going through anyone else which he doesn't have the authority to do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 12:52:36 PM »

The question should be what didn't he do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »

Fast & furious.   Dumped pallets of illegal guns to mex.
Also benghazi, I believe he/clinton let it happen in order to avoid a pile of 200 dead bad guys from a US chopper, 2 months before election.  You know, romney in the debates saying "obama alienating our enemies by shooting 200 people in order to hide the shady shit going on here..."

SO yeah, I think at the very least, some hearing to see what truly happened are in order.  And I've been posting the need to impeach, or at least have hearings since 2010.  Other getbiggers who call me a liberal, well, they refuse to impeach.   Hmmm

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 12:58:15 PM »
Also benghazi, I believe he/clinton let it happen in order to avoid a pile of 200 dead bad guys from a US chopper, 2 months before election.  You know, romney in the debates saying "obama alienating our enemies by shooting 200 people in order to hide the shady shit going on here..."

SO yeah, I think at the very least, some hearing to see what truly happened are in order.  And I've been posting the need to impeach, or at least have hearings since 2010.  Other getbiggers who call me a liberal, well, they refuse to impeach.   Hmmm

Why do you suppose the Republicans can't get anything to "stick"?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 12:59:08 PM »

We need someone to look into Benghazi, we don't have all the information yet.

Obama apparently was there and physically restrained the troops.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »
Why do you suppose the Republicans can't get anything to "stick"?

Because they're sucking his dick as well. I personally think it's coercion and I think coercion played a part in Roberts with "Obamacare".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2015, 01:05:18 PM »
Love him of hate him, you have to admit, he's had a good couple of weeks. The fucker.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 01:22:00 PM »
Because they're sucking his dick as well. I personally think it's coercion and I think coercion played a part in Roberts with "Obamacare".

that's one wild conspiracy theory.

Roberts has been pretty liberal on a lot of issues lately.  It may be time to realize he's not the conservative that everyone celebrated. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 01:28:57 PM »
Coach he is a puppet. They all are at that level why don't you understand this?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 02:00:54 PM »
He owns you:

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 02:52:15 PM »
An advanced educational background has nothing to do with an informed distaste for work. Too many enlightening activities to pursue to waste time "working". When everything is free only a fool would work. Just had a big bowl of Spaghetti-O's With Little Meatballs and a big glass of Nestle Quick Chocolate Milk. All free. Now to relax with some good prescription marijuana for my anxiety.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2015, 02:54:02 PM »
An advanced educational background has nothing to do with an informed distaste for work. Too many enlightening activities to pursue to waste time "working". When everything is free only a fool would work. Just had a big bowl of Spaghetti-O's With Little Meatballs and a big glass of Nestle Quick Chocolate Milk. All free. Now to relax with some good prescription marijuana for my anxiety.

Juruth, I'd never thought I'd say it, but you have truly grown as a getbig poster..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 02:58:56 PM »

You smell like True Adonis. No homo unless you'd like.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 08:13:17 PM »
Juruth, I'd never thought I'd say it, but you have truly grown as a getbig TROLL...

Fixed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 08:16:18 PM »
You smell like True Adonis. No homo unless you'd like.

Do you actually think that TA only posts as himself. I'd be willing to bet he's half the gimmicks on here along with some you haven't heard from for a while. I remember Bast used to post on here 1000x a day then dropped out of sight and a slew of new gimmicks came on. He's just one.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 08:18:58 PM »

you sure are quiet about the fact that Trump and Cruz haven't given us their BC's, college transcripts, etc

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 08:31:58 PM »
An EBT Card loaded with $2000 and a pipe loaded with sweet reefer. Health insurance, cable, cell phone: all paid for.

I♡OBAMA