Author Topic: Adex or aromasin?  (Read 3998 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Adex or aromasin?
« on: July 01, 2015, 07:26:10 AM »
I run between 250mg - 500 mg of test a week. I was wondering which AI is better to use, aromasin or adex. I have heard that aromasin is easier on the lipid profile but I can't seem to find any solid info to substantiate this

ronnie12

• Getbig I
Re: Adex or aromasin?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:33:46 AM »
aromasin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:13:27 AM »
aromasin is supposed to be "better"
adex is easier to take and dose imo
both have upsides and downsides
i use adex and letro - mainly because most aromasin you can get here is shit (fake)

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 11:20:01 AM »
aromasin is supposed to be "better"
adex is easier to take and dose imo
both have upsides and downsides
i use adex and letro - mainly because most aromasin you can get here is shit (fake)

Agree with this bud! I use rx for all my ancillaries and adex is much cheaper to get from the doc then aromasin ($75 compared to over $200)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 11:48:59 AM »
Arimidex

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »
I use letro because it ends up cheaper
But I am a very low aromataser

1g test and no AI needed here

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 02:30:13 AM »
Aromasin is the superior one. No rebound, increase IGF 1 and no effects on lipids.
However it needs to be dosed more frenquently (i take it twice a day), and its also less strong than adex/letro.
Imo its the perfect AI for cruising or for moderate doses.

When it comes to heavier cycles adex/letro becomes necessary, whever for preventing estro sides from high doses of aromatising steroids or to achieve a dry look.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 05:15:04 AM »
Aromasin is the superior one. No rebound, increase IGF 1 and no effects on lipids.
However it needs to be dosed more frenquently (i take it twice a day), and its also less strong than adex/letro.
Imo its the perfect AI for cruising or for moderate doses.

When it comes to heavier cycles adex/letro becomes necessary, whever for preventing estro sides from high doses of aromatising steroids or to achieve a dry look.

Would you mind sharing your doses for different amounts of test e?

e.g. 250 mg
500 mg

I'm using 12.5mg a day for 250mg a week, but I think suppressing my estro a little bit too much (no bloodwork to back it up though)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 05:20:37 AM »
I just recently started to use aromasin, ive always used adex in the past.
Im using 12.5mg a day for 250mg of test E a week. Its fine for me since i tend to aromatise a lot.
I would use double that on 500mg+ i guess.

Also im slitting my dose am/pm since ive read the half life is only 9 hours in men.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 10:06:02 AM »

Aromasin placed dead last when compared to ade, etc. in a study on lipids. In another it was better. Conclusion is that it may have more to do with estrogen being too low by either or it just depends on the person. Don't know how that has spread across bbing boards based on one study that I've seen while others say the opposite, etc.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 12:08:23 PM »
Aromasin placed dead last when compared to ade, etc. in a study on lipids. In another it was better. Conclusion is that it may have more to do with estrogen being too low by either or it just depends on the person. Don't know how that has spread across bbing boards based on one study that I've seen while others say the opposite, etc.
this
there is also a study showing a huge IGF decrease with aromasin, plus one that shows no IGF suppression with adex and letro

in the end its probably all the same and sides depend on how much you wreck your e2...

aromasin is very inconvenient, half life is low (not sure about the 9 hours though, the actual half life of the drug does not mean "half life" of estrogen suppression since its a suicidal inhibitor) and bioavailability is lower if you dont take it with a fatty meal...
and its much more expensive.
adex and letro are cheap as fuck, more convenient and imo - stronger.
im not quite sure if any aromasin dosage would suffice for high test dosages (1-2g+)
i use 1.2mg adex or letro a day for 2g test... would probably have to gulp down 50mg aromasin for that

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 11:09:19 PM »
this
there is also a study showing a huge IGF decrease with aromasin, plus one that shows no IGF suppression with adex and letro

in the end its probably all the same and sides depend on how much you wreck your e2...

aromasin is very inconvenient, half life is low (not sure about the 9 hours though, the actual half life of the drug does not mean "half life" of estrogen suppression since its a suicidal inhibitor) and bioavailability is lower if you dont take it with a fatty meal...
and its much more expensive.
adex and letro are cheap as fuck, more convenient and imo - stronger.

im not quite sure if any aromasin dosage would suffice for high test dosages (1-2g+)
 50mg aromasin for that

Jizmo, do you think estro levels should be kept within normal ranges while on high doses of test? Or as long as the ratio is there it doesn't matter what the actual estro level is? Leaving the estro as is seems to ameliorate the negative effects on HDL levels, but high estro is not healthy for men also. Seems to be a bit of a dilemma here. I really only use an AI because even small increases of estro (even just towards the high end of the normal range) give me acne. Non aromatisables give me no issue, my skin is actually much better on tren etc

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 04:15:01 AM »
honestly i have no idea... the ratio-theory does make sense imo... i would say keep estro in the high normal range when on loads of test...

i dont even know my estrogen levels, i always go by feel.
joint aches = reduce dosage
nipple itching / emotionality = increase dosage

no sides = im good

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 07:56:16 AM »
I use them all! whatever I have around. I prefer adex and when I am trying to get cutt I'll use adex and letro. aromasin will work though it's def better then having nothing and is somewhat a interesting drug. All I get is pharm grade. it's spendy all 3. I don;t know why you guys say it is cheap i pay alot for letro and adex and aromasin all 3 are super spendy if they are real pharma. I'll try to post a pic.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 08:13:34 AM »
this is a pic of sandoz arimidex very potent arimidex. I'll use it with letro sometimes i can;t find pics of the pharma aromasin but very high quality-IMO

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=561032.0

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 09:10:45 PM »
I run between 250mg - 500 mg of test a week. I was wondering which AI is better to use, aromasin or adex. I have heard that aromasin is easier on the lipid profile but I can't seem to find any solid info to substantiate this

I really do prefer aromasin...But prefer letro to both when we're talking heavy cycling..But for your dosages i'd say aromasin because there is no rebound and it is a suicide inhibitor..Over prolonged periods of time Adex may be healthier in other departments because it's not as harsh