Author Topic: TPP will pass soon and when it does, that's the end of the constitution  (Read 2301 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I bet these assholes pass it on July 4th. That enters us into a transnational union.  Bye-bye sovereignty. Hello global governance.  This wont go over well.

This union will trump the Constitution. P.I.P. America....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I bet these assholes pass it on July 4th. That enters us into a transnational union.  Bye-bye sovereignty. Hello global governance.  This wont go over well.
who is TPP
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
who is TPP

Trans pacific partnership.  Sorry Johnny.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Anyone that thinks the 2nd amendment isn't involved with this is a fool. They'll go after the guns with this as well.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Anyone that thinks the 2nd amendment isn't involved with this is a fool. They'll go after the guns with this as well.

Let them. I am tired of this pussyfooting around. If there is to be war, let it be in my day, so that my son can have peace.

My first three rounds downrange are for local democrat politicians. After that, it's catch as catch can.

Carlton G. Long

For a minute there, I was afraid this was some sort of sinister conspiracy theory not being properly reported and being backed by secretive, big-money backers.  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
You should finda job. Lots of free time is not doing any good for your conscience, nonending conspiracy theories and other psycho shit, next you will loose your mind completely.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
You should finda job. Lots of free time is not doing any good for your conscience, nonending conspiracy theories and other psycho shit, next you will loose your mind completely.

Something is coming. You can feel it in the air. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

I am not ready, but I might be ready enough.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Is this part of the Jewish master plan or the gay agenda? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I bet these assholes pass it on July 4th. That enters us into a transnational union.  Bye-bye sovereignty. Hello global governance.  This wont go over well.

I disagree

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I have a job. I'm not afraid. I'm good.  I'm letting you all that don't know, know what's coming.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Is this part of the Jewish master plan or the gay agenda? 

What master jewish plan and what gay agenda.  You're both so maybe you should tell me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I disagree

Which part? It's really not a subjective matter.  It is what it is.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
What master jewish plan and what gay agenda.  You're both so maybe you should tell me.

We at the rainbow temple involve ourselves in every aspect of the human condition, TPP is a different division. I usually work in the CERN area

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I have a job.

Slavering for superior white race  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
We at the rainbow temple involve ourselves in every aspect of the human condition, TPP is a different division. I usually work in the CERN area

"We at"?  Are you trying to identity with me as a Hebrew?  I appreciate the gesture but I speak English.  :-*
Anyway, I have zero concern regarding you or any other people. I have the God of Y'srael on my side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Trump 2016, baby.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Trump 2016, baby.

Yeah....Ha, ha. For being so rich, this guy is a moron.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Something is coming. You can feel it in the air. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

I am not ready, but I might be ready enough.

Joking aside - the shit is hitting the fan as we speak, the post-war fun has finished and now everything is heading towards a new destruction. But Wiggs is just one of usual lazy neeguls, who instead of working, are sitiing on their porch or reading conspiracy on the web (as brain are too small for something serious).

How is that Nibiru doing, btw, Wiggs? Should I prapare my titanium reinforced/tin foil wrapped hatch for the wors or is there still some time left to enjoy life? We need to know, inform us.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
As JFK said this small planet is not ours to do w/ what we want just because we have the power to.  We're not immortal.
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
We should preemptively strike at the Chinese.

Carlton G. Long

We're not immortal.

JFK found that out pretty quickly when he got shot.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Wiggles, in order to build some (AHEM!) "credibility" might I suggest you predict something far easier like...Oooooh say the days of the week?

Tomorrow is gonna be...." C'mon...You caaaaan doooo iiiiit!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Obama has twink sized guns, so it's expected he'd yearn for the massive , muscular guns of a getbigger.