Author Topic: Americans Continue to Shift Left on Key Moral Issues  (Read 310 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Americans Continue to Shift Left on Key Moral Issues
« on: July 01, 2015, 05:00:05 PM »
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are more likely now than in the early 2000s to find a variety of behaviors morally acceptable, including gay and lesbian relations, having a baby outside of marriage and sex between an unmarried man and woman. Moral acceptability of many of these issues is now at a record-high level.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183413/americans-continue-shift-left-key-moral-issues.aspx

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Americans Continue to Shift Left on Key Moral Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:33:01 PM »
The left have no morals. What the hell are you talking about?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
The left have no morals. What the hell are you talking about?

But the right does? Wake up Joe - morality isn't something partisan, nor is it always black and white.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »
I know PLENTY of people who claim to be republicans....

they use drugs, they drink and drive.  They cheat, have affairs, get married over and over.  They lie, they're shady.

And they hide behind "the libs are worse".  Or even worse is their excuse "oh, I did coke and LSD for years, I drove drunk, I bang people's wives, I sold drugs, I was all illegal... but I STOPPED and so therefore today I have the power to shit on others for doing the same things I did!"

IMO, once a person puts bllow up their nose, they have to STFU for life when it comes to lecturing others for it.  Once you bang someone you're not married to - you no longer get to telll others who to bang.  So much hypocrisy with "this group has no morals" when the person used to engage in that exact same behavior.  Time doesn't grant them that right.