Author Topic: vegan gains puts the boot into leroy colbert  (Read 6321 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: vegan gains puts the boot into leroy colbert
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »
This skinny, pseudo-negro has an assbeating coming his way. And no one is going to save him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
This skinny, pseudo-negro has an assbeating coming his way. And no one is going to save him.

Don't you mean "pseudo-nebroe"?  Doesn't  the One Drop Rule apply or is it kinda like the Pirates Code, i.e., more of a guideline?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2015, 10:35:01 AM »
Don't you mean "pseudo-nebroe"?  Doesn't  the One Drop Rule apply or is it kinda like the Pirates Code, i.e., more of a guideline?

No I'll not bestow the Hebrew title on him.  He's still in Nergo mode. Hope this clears things up.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »
His vids are terrible so didn't watch this one but I take it if it is recent that he chickened out on getting in the ring with the bearded fellow? Tough guy this kid is not.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2015, 10:53:46 AM »
The brat is a little cockscker.  Clearly a bottom.

Leroy's cool.

x 100 !

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 10:55:58 AM »
The kid is a complete ASSHOLE, who the F@$K in 2015 would post a black-face video on YouTube,
and Leroy is in his 80's, so he also has ZERO respect for his elders...

P.S.  I reported his video to YouTube for the blackface stunt under racism...  maybe if MORE of us did the same, this kid would be forced to apologize!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 10:59:26 AM »
This kid was obviously raised by whites. I don't think he realizes he's black.  Someone should probably tell him. As much as I want knock this negro upside his head, I don't think he full grasps what he's doing (generation nothingness).  If he does and doesn't care, there are people that are going to help him to care.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:39 AM »

LOL in a previous thread on this kid, I posted a critique of his vids and you replied "let the young hebrew do his thing." My follow-up was actually "I bet you $10,000 this kid does not consider himself black," but I deleted it after about a minute because I thought it just opened up a whole new can of worms. This was before I saw any of the blackface videos.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:49 AM »
This kid was obviously raised by whites. I don't think he realizes he's black.  Someone should probably tell him. As much as I want knock this negro upside his head, I don't think he full grasps what he's doing (generation nothingness).  If he does and doesn't care, there are people that are going to help him to care.
^^
Wiggs, he must be mixed race-  the thing that he did with the BLACKFACE really pissed me off, if you agree report his video too...

P.S.  Under the video there are is ADD, SHARE, and "MORE",  click on MORE and there is a report feature.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »
LOL in a previous thread on this kid, I posted a critique of his vids and you replied "let the young hebrew do his thing." My follow-up was actually "I bet you $10,000 this kid does not consider himself black," but I deleted it after about a minute because I thought it just opened up a whole new can of worms. This was before I saw any of the blackface videos.

You're right.  My bad.  In my defense, I thought he was just doing what I saw.  Not blackface.  I've never seen anything else from the outside the video we're talking about and this one today. I take the L on this one. lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »
^^
Wiggs, he must be mixed race-  the thing that he did with the BLACKFACE really pissed me off, if you agree report his video too...

P.S.  Under the video there are is ADD, SHARE, and "MORE",  click on MORE and there is a report feature.

Done

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 11:09:11 AM »
You're right.  My bad.  In my defense, I thought he was just doing what I saw.  Not blackface.  I've never seen anything else from the outside the video we're talking about and this one today. I take the L on this one. lol

Yeah, I had never seen any of the blackface vids at that point, but even in the vids that were posted here, he had that smarmy vibe going on. I've known guys like him all my life who will use all sorts of verbal gymnastics to avoid calling themselves black.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 11:35:04 AM »
No I'll not bestow the Hebrew title on him.  He's still in Nergo mode. Hope this clears things up.

You seemed to have changed your opinion on this kid. :D

I like this Hebrew's fire.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 11:36:10 AM »
You seemed to have changed your opinion on this kid. :D

Um...Yeah. 

I have no problem with the Vegan thing.  I have a huge problem with blackface....even more so if you're black doing blackface. lol

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2015, 11:48:41 AM »
this kid makes me sick!!! how the FCUK does a puke like him who has accomplished ZERO in life still become a youtube celebrity in this industry???? Generation nothing!!!!!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2015, 12:18:52 PM »
Hope the kid gets his face smashed in sometime soon, annoying little bastard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2015, 12:27:34 PM »
He sounds white to me so I'm assuming he has a lot of white blood blacks generally have lower IQs. I think this has been proven in some book called the bell curve
What the hell is "a lot of white blood"? The amount? And him "sounding white" (What is that?) has no bearing on the amount of white blood. Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, and Darrem Charles sound different---the former two are from Cali, and the latter is from Trinidad and Tobago. And Shawn is Half Puerto Rican.
This kid could have mixed ancestry.

The thing about him, is that he always talks about his vegan lifestyle and vegan gains. If anything, it shows his insecurity about his veganism, because he is always comparing himself.

I think he did the blackface as a way of saying, "I'm black, so I can get away with it".

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2015, 01:02:16 PM »
I think he did the blackface as a way of saying, "I'm black, so I can get away with it".

I guarantee he would say "I"m PART black so I can get away with it" or "One of my parent's is black, so it's ok" .

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »
The kid is a complete ASSHOLE, who the F@$K in 2015 would post a black-face video on YouTube,
and Leroy is in his 80's, so he also has ZERO respect for his elders...

P.S.  I reported his video to YouTube for the blackface stunt under racism...  maybe if MORE of us did the same, this kid would be forced to apologize!!!!!

Waawaa cry baby bitch.Fuck yourself,must be a black.Thats enough of a punishment.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2015, 01:28:59 PM »
 ;D the first man to 20 and the first man to 23 ... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) they forgot about john macwilliams.
F

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »
its good he is his own being  although some blacks will be pissed case in point
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 02:30:43 PM »
^^

tattle tail ur a fag
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
Um...Yeah. 

I have no problem with the Vegan thing.  I have a huge problem with blackface....even more so if you're black doing blackface. lol
dont let it bother you, what someone does shouldnt bother you
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »
And i couldnt possibly care less.

Typical response lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 04:42:28 PM »
Blacks are ridiculously sensitive these days.  I wish more were like Vegan Gains.

Sadly, they are doomed because they are not.

Crybabies with thin skin they are.