Author Topic: Husband and wife competing on looks?  (Read 5785 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Husband and wife competing on looks?
« on: July 02, 2015, 04:51:27 AM »
My wife hit me with a load of shit argument the other day. She has been on my ass making snide comments about how she likes me bigger aka chubbier, asking me how many cals i ate, tracking my food intake and giving me shit about it...all because im leaning up and looking good now. I called her out and it came out "i feel like your competing with me"... So fucked up cuz i would never in a million years think that way or even be so devious to "compete" on sex appeal with my wife. It was laughable but actually hurt to think she thought that. So insteasd of being supportive of my work ethic in gym and ability to not self destruct with binges, shes annoyed cuz i look good. Ridiculous.

And my wife is no fatty...bolt on tits, tiny waist with abs. At the beach this summer, every teen boy and man is gawking at her. Very in shape

Whats up here? Anyone else get this shit at home? Is this just pure insecurity from a woman?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Husband and wife competing on looks?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 04:52:44 AM »
It means you aren't bring her to orgasm enough.
a

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 04:53:27 AM »
It means you aren't bring her to orgasm enough.

Not sure if serious

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:55:31 AM »
Your first mistake was getting married.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
It's a woman thing. I got a little of that from my wife and called her out on it and she admitted that she was being ridiculous. Rare is the woman that is so confident that she won't feel threatened when "her man" starts looking fitter and she isn't changing. I want my woman to notice and appreciate every 1/4" gain on my arms. Is that so much to ask?

There like a billion articles on the net about this phenomenon.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 04:56:51 AM »
Your first mistake was getting married.

Very true

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 05:06:41 AM »
Obviously she thinks your getting in shape
for someone else.   That's how most affairs
start...

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 05:10:11 AM »
Then she will cheat on you first...so u don't hurt
her first.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 05:20:50 AM »
Not sure if serious

No way we could know if you cum her enough - but I can promise you that if you cum her daily she will never complain about ANYTHING!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 05:24:20 AM »
No way we could know if you cum her enough - but I can promise you that if you cum her daily she will never complain about ANYTHING!

:D amen!

You're probably using all of your energies towards your own selfish goals and living in a caloric deficit. She just wants you to pound her as often as you pound the weights and protein shakes.
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 05:45:57 AM »
Obviously she thinks your getting in shape
for someone else.   That's how most affairs
start...

Doesn't have to start an affair but the insecurity and jealousy 24/7 can really be stressing from wife.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 06:00:47 AM »
Maybe she craves strongvfat junhny falcon instead of delicate men
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 06:06:01 AM »
My wife hit me with a load of shit argument the other day. She has been on my ass making snide comments about how she likes me bigger aka chubbier, asking me how many cals i ate, tracking my food intake and giving me shit about it...all because im leaning up and looking good now. I called her out and it came out "i feel like your competing with me"... So fucked up cuz i would never in a million years think that way or even be so devious to "compete" on sex appeal with my wife. It was laughable but actually hurt to think she thought that. So insteasd of being supportive of my work ethic in gym and ability to not self destruct with binges, shes annoyed cuz i look good. Ridiculous.

And my wife is no fatty...bolt on tits, tiny waist with abs. At the beach this summer, every teen boy and man is gawking at her. Very in shape

Whats up here? Anyone else get this shit at home? Is this just pure insecurity from a woman?

She thinks you will leave her for a man in a thong
Ψ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 06:14:50 AM »
Maybe she doesn't have anything better to do than find new ways to fuck with you.

Not every retarded frenzy a woman works herself up into deserves sympathy and understanding.  Tell her that's idiotic and that she's either on board or overboard.  Then hit 3 mandatories.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 06:22:04 AM »
Maybe she doesn't have anything better to do than find new ways to fuck with you.

Not every retarded frenzy a woman works herself up into deserves sympathy and understanding.  Tell her that's idiotic and that she's either on board or overboard.  Then hit 3 mandatories.

This is -- more or less -- what I did.

I may have hit about 5 mandatories tho.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 06:23:44 AM »
She's cheating on you obviously.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 06:25:30 AM »
Have sex with her sister. That'll show her who's boss

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 06:32:57 AM »
300 lbs with abs plus movie-star good looks

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 06:45:56 AM »
Women are very insecure and she believes if you look too good she'll have competition.

Imagine thinking all day there are women so much better than me who would fuck my husband in a second if he looks good enough.

That's why they marry down because they think that will stop the man finding something better if she's the best they will have. Like that fucking works.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 07:03:48 AM »
Women are very insecure and she believes if you look too good she'll have competition.

Imagine thinking all day there are women so much better than me who would fuck my husband in a second if he looks good enough.

That's why they marry down because they think that will stop the man finding something better if she's the best they will have. Like that fucking works.

Yup. Every woman has this thought lurking in the back of their minds. Every. Damn. One. Of. Them.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 07:07:00 AM »
I realize Tito Ortiz is the exception but do regular men really marry 'hot' women who are this psychotic, controlling, insecure and pathetic? Sometimes, we get what we deserve.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 07:10:02 AM »
I realize Tito Ortiz is the exception but do regular men really marry 'hot' women who are this psychotic, controlling, insecure and pathetic? Sometimes, we get what we deserve.

You miss the point. They ALL have this flaw. If you marry, you have to deal with it, unless you just want to become a fat slob, in which case, she'll stop fucking you because you are "disgusting".

The only way to avoid it is not to get married, which is a perfectly valid behavior.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »
You miss the point. They ALL have this flaw. If you marry, you have to deal with it, unless you just want to become a fat slob, in which case, she'll stop fucking you because you are "disgusting".

The only way to avoid it is not to get married, which is a perfectly valid behavior.
The bolt-on tits, obsession with counting calories and endless Selfies may have been a clue. You don't marry these girls, you bang them in the posing room.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 07:32:52 AM »
OP leading us to believe he's in sooooo good shape his his supermodel wife can't handle it.  oh brother ::)
Y

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 07:35:28 AM »