Author Topic: OBAMA STILL DESTROYING REPUBLICANS..unemployment down to 5.3%...WOW!!!  (Read 7079 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WOW!!!...we are basically at full employment......unemploy ment rate down to 5.3%......it can't get any lower......almost 95% of eligible adults are working......CRAZY!....0ver 220,000 jobs created last month....economy doing really well ....WHERE ARE THE DOUBTERS NOW???

I don't even want Dos Equis to post here.....there is nothing for him to say.....SOUL CRUSHER HAS BEEN DESTROYED.....FURY HAS BEEN DESTROYED.......DARIO AND TOMMYTONES missing in action........

Obama is basically king of the country..the liberal agenda rules!!! 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
More evidence that liberalism can be a mental disorder. 

What is the labor participation rate? 

How many unemployed Americans have simply quit looking for work? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
More evidence that liberalism can be a mental disorder. 

What is the labor participation rate? 

How many unemployed Americans have simply quit looking for work? 

you guys always bring up the labor participation rate.......no one brought up that statistic until Obama took office and no one cared about it when unemployment was at 10%

labor participation rate has been steadily climbing for 50 years...will continue to do so after Obama is long gone from office,.,....more population equals more people eligible to work which equals higher amounts of people who are not in the workforce.... 8)

now go cry

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
No, no ,no.

Drop in U.E. 3 due to even more workers giving up and dropping out of the work force. Labor market stll in emergency room.

More retail and leisure jobs, more part time jobs.

Labor market still a disaster.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
you guys always bring up the labor participation rate.......no one brought up that statistic until Obama took office and no one cared about it when unemployment was at 10%

labor participation rate has been steadily climbing for 50 years...will continue to do so after Obama is long gone from office,.,....more population equals more people eligible to work which equals higher amounts of people who are not in the workforce.... 8)

now go cry

LFPR is climbing?

Anyways, the jobs number was a bummer what's worse was, yet again, the type of jobs being "created." As for the LFPR it's rapidly declining and not for the reasons in the past. The age cohort of those giving up is younger as older workers have to hang on to their jobs to survive.

These are known facts that Dos and myself are discussing. You prove time and again with these silly threads that you lack the depth to have a calm, rational discussion without resorting to tires Left/Right claptrap.

Oh well.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Less people looking for unemployment.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
WOW!!!...we are basically at full employment......unemploy ment rate down to 5.3%......it can't get any lower......almost 95% of eligible adults are working......CRAZY!....0ver 220,000 jobs created last month....economy doing really well ....WHERE ARE THE DOUBTERS NOW???

I don't even want Dos Equis to post here.....there is nothing for him to say.....SOUL CRUSHER HAS BEEN DESTROYED.....FURY HAS BEEN DESTROYED.......DARIO AND TOMMYTONES missing in action........

Hahaha, not this again. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

now go cry

What was the labor participation rate under Bush, and what was it now?

If actual UE went down in the past 7 years.... did labor participation go up or down as well?

I often see "well, that number is fcked because...." but I never see the Bush version of the new number they'd rather show us.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.

^^^^ This is a MORON.

Currently 110 Million WORKING Americans support 220 Million NON WORKING Americans. ( do the math)

It's ALL about Labor Participation Rate. The unemployment number ONLY counts those receiving UE benefits. It does not count unemployed workers LOOKING for work.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

^^^^ This is a MORON.

Currently 110 Million WORKING Americans support 220 Million NON WORKING Americans. ( do the math)

It's ALL about Labor Participation Rate. The unemployment number ONLY counts those receiving UE benefits. It does not count unemployed workers LOOKING for work.

So out of that number...how many have retired??  How many are stay at home moms or dads, how many are students in school or college, how many are disabled, how many are abroad and work outside the country....HOW MANY ARE DEAD?? (yes they get counted accidentally).

The only person making a fool of themselves is you.... ::)
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
No, no ,no.

Drop in U.E. 3 due to even more workers giving up and dropping out of the work force. Labor market stll in emergency room.

More retail and leisure jobs, more part time jobs.

Labor market still a disaster.

not true...but more importantly, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? ;) ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
LFPR is climbing?

Anyways, the jobs number was a bummer what's worse was, yet again, the type of jobs being "created." As for the LFPR it's rapidly declining and not for the reasons in the past. The age cohort of those giving up is younger as older workers have to hang on to their jobs to survive.

These are known facts that Dos and myself are discussing. You prove time and again with these silly threads that you lack the depth to have a calm, rational discussion without resorting to tires Left/Right claptrap.

Oh well.

I'm sorry...thanks for the correction...I meant that the Labor Participation rate has been going DOWN for years....but anyway, that's not Obama's fault.,.again..more people in the country, means more people eligible to work

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Less people looking for unemployment.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???...didn't know people actually LOOK for UNEMPLOYMENT...I gotta try that :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

^^^^ This is a MORON.

a lot of those 220 million Americans are children, college students still being supported by parents, rich families whose members don't need to work, parents who are stay at home mom and dads, the disabled, the mentally ill, the homeless, and people in prison

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What was the labor participation rate under Bush, and what was it now?

If actual UE went down in the past 7 years.... did labor participation go up or down as well?

I often see "well, that number is fcked because...." but I never see the Bush version of the new number they'd rather show us.

yep..people only bring it up to denigrate Obama's legacy

Necrosis

• Getbig V

^^^^ This is a MORON.

By all measures the economy is lightyears ahead of where Bush left it, you honestly can't be serious?

I get you don't like Obama, but the country is doing far better.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
By all measures the economy is lightyears ahead of where Bush left it, you honestly can't be serious?

Agreed......and therein lies the problem....some on here are so anti-Obama they lose all sense of reason

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???...didn't know people actually LOOK for UNEMPLOYMENT...I gotta try that :D

Hey! Watch it!   >:( :-X :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The discussion at hand has all the markings of paradigmatic (i.e., parochial) left-right thinking, like virtually all others on this board.

Nonetheless, the status of the labor market is indeed a significant long-term issue, one whose outlook looks rather grim: the corporate world's inexorable need for profit plus scientific idealism will continue to drive exponential technological advancement, leading to increased robotization/computerization. This in turn will seemingly make huge swathes of workers obsolete, workers who cannot simply learn new skills like economic models assume. How will our society navigate between the Charybdis of ever-increasing reliance on government for basic needs and the Scylla of major societal unrest?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
The discussion at hand has all the markings of paradigmatic (i.e., parochial) left-right thinking, like virtually all others on this board.

Nonetheless, the status of the labor market is indeed a significant long-term issue, one whose outlook looks rather grim: the corporate world's inexorable need for profit plus scientific idealism will continue to drive exponential technological advancement, leading to increased robotization/computerization. This in turn will seemingly make huge swathes of workers obsolete, workers who cannot simply learn new skills like economic models assume. How will our society navigate between the Charybdis of ever-increasing reliance on government for basic needs and the Scylla of major societal unrest?

Automation.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Exactly.  There is no debate about this fact.  Anyone claiming otherwise is simply stupid or a victim of the Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Exactly.  There is no debate about this fact.  Anyone claiming otherwise is simply stupid or a victim of the Obama Derangement Syndrome.

There are still issues, but as a whole it is much better, particular parts may be dysfunctional, or worse etc.

However, if you take a snapshot of both economies and ask which one is stronger, it's obvious.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Agreed X100

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
LFPR is climbing?

Oh well.

Exactly. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

What was the national debt when he took over and what is it today?