Author Topic: Why do women do this to themselves? (AAS)  (Read 4010 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Why do women do this to themselves? (AAS)
« on: July 03, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »
As social media keeps getting bigger and bigger and the constant "throwback" hastags keep growing, im seeing more and more just what anabolics and andros do to women.

My question is why do they keep slamming gear when it's destroying their looks and more or less turning them into freaks. Do you think they even notice or are just so focused on being big and ripped they don't care?  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Why do women do this to them selfs? (AAS)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 04:20:42 PM »
Because they can?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:20:58 PM »
Going Trans-Jenner.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:27:23 PM »
Because they can?

yiu sound like a 15 year old. They can do whatever they want. Hell they could jump off a bridge and I woulnd stop them but that's not the point. I'm asking why mentally would a women do that to themselfs and put them into a category that maybe 1% of the population wouldn't find strange.

That being said I can understand bikini and even some figure women are gorgeous. But to this extreme it just boggles my mind.

What I find even funnier is when you mention that the fake women bb look like men they get furious

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 04:32:58 PM »
yiu sound like a 15 year old. They can do whatever they want. Hell they could jump off a bridge and I woulnd stop them but that's not the point. I'm asking why mentally would a women do that to themselfs and put them into a category that maybe 1% of the population wouldn't find strange.

That being said I can understand bikini and even some figure women are gorgeous. But to this extreme it just boggles my mind.

What I find even funnier is when you mention that the fake women bb look like men they get furious

Could almost say the same about male bodybuilders, except the top ten who may make some real money out of it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 04:38:18 PM »
Love the thread title.  ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 04:44:43 PM »
It's all vanity, mental disorder etc...... When you first reach the point of no return, there is no point in turning back. They are forever lost in their own bubble.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 04:47:20 PM »
They do it because of low self esteem and jerk off boyfriends that turn them onto steroids.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »
I don't think half of them realize what they're getting themselves into.
:

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 05:03:09 PM »
yiu sound like a 15 year old.

"Why do women do this to them selfs? (AAS)"

8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »

I'm curious as to why you would think someone who is 15 years old would make such a statement. Anywho, I'm sure there a more than a few that you look at you and say look at the ugly steroid user to which you would reply mind your own fucking business it's my body and I'll do with it what I please and at that point you may or may not realize that you just answered your own question.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 05:08:47 PM »

"Why do women do this to them selfs? (AAS)"

8)

And so goes the "myth" that all dumbbell dudes are not all that bright.  :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 05:12:05 PM »

And so goes the "myth" that all dumbbell dudes are not all that bright.  :D

For the longest time I liked to think that it was an artifact of the prevalence of mobile users due to flagrant autocorrect (definitely getting replaced with defiantly, for example) - but I'm losing hope...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 05:14:57 PM »
Mental illness.

Strong grammar OP.  Well done.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 05:43:40 PM »
Ask Cherry, Mike Arvilla's ex.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 06:12:44 PM »
This

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »

We had one at our gym over thirty years ago that started having to shave and was "shocked".  Next was a deepening of the voice and still more "shock".   Then male pattern baldness and we heard how  a shenis had formed with the attendant "shock" at these occurrences.  I tend to think that people that accept these drugs as fine and normal are anything but themselves.

They know what they're doing but like the power that accompanies use, ergo they ignore the side effects and feign their shock and surprise at the irreversible damage on their mind and body.

epic_alien

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 07:29:58 PM »

if you don't understand extremes and don't know why, then you'll continue  to get your ass kicked in bodybuilding.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 08:48:39 PM »
I'm curious as to why you would think someone who is 15 years old would make such a statement. Anywho, I'm sure there a more than a few that you look at you and say look at the ugly steroid user to which you would reply mind your own fucking business it's my body and I'll do with it what I please and at that point you may or may not realize that you just answered your own question.  ;)

Lets just say that Navy Mike does not represent the epitome of intelligence.

We will just leave it at that.  :D :D
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 10:32:47 PM »
The same can be said for men except in a different context as muscles are associated with masculinity.

The question is why does anybody take things to the extreme?

For one thing, to be number one in the world at anything means you are just not a normal person. You want to be something that nobody else in the world is and therefore have to do things nobody else is willing to do.

Why?

Some are just driven. They're not content just being part of the herd sleep walking through life and just going through the motions.
In fact, it seems many high achievers kind of look down on the masses. They tend to keep it to themselves but personally they just can't understand why someone, someone who just gets one shot in this life, just wants to skirt through and get by comfortably. A lot of this has to be for attention. To be recognized as one who is different.
Arnold, who is an extreme case, said that his Dad favored his older brother and he resented it and always tried to get his father's attention and approval. But I think it's more than that. Arnold was born with the thirst to conquer -- to do whatever it took. To fight and strive and suffer to get what he wants.

For our species to survive and advance you need exceptional people. People that the normal don't really understand.

Woman's bodybuilding is really tough to understand because even most bodybuilders don't like it. It's definitely not normal. But I remember some bodybuilder saying when asked about his choices in life:

"Because being normal sucks."

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 10:45:35 PM »
The same can be said for men except in a different context as muscles are associated with masculinity.

For one thing, to be number one in the world at anything means you are just not a normal person. You want to be something that nobody else in the world is and therefore have to do things nobody else is willing to do.

Why?

Some are just driven. They're not content just being part of the herd sleep walking through life and just going through the motions.
In fact, it seems many high achievers kind of look down on the masses. They tend to keep it to themselves but personally they just can't understand why someone, someone who just gets one shot in this life, just wants to skirt through and get by comfortably. A lot of this has to be for attention. To be recognized as one who is different.
Arnold, who is an extreme case, said that his Dad favored his older brother and he resented it and always tried to get his father's attention and approval. But I think it's more than that. Arnold was born with the thirst to conquer -- to do whatever it took. To fight and strive and suffer to get what he wants.

For our species to survive and advance you need exceptional people. People that the normal don't really understand.

Woman's bodybuilding is really tough to understand because even most bodybuilders don't like it. It's definitely not normal. But I remember some bodybuilder saying when asked about his choices in life:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. That was very well thought out

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 11:00:05 PM »

Why?

Really well said.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 12:33:08 AM »
As social media keeps getting bigger and bigger and the constant "throwback" hastags keep growing, im seeing more and more just what anabolics and andros do to women.

My question is why do they keep slamming gear when it's destroying their looks and more or less turning them into freaks. Do you think they even notice or are just so focused on being big and ripped they don't care? 

Not being a dick, but doesn't your wife dabble with gear?, all these girls start at the same point as her, just some get sucked in and before they know it there's an ugly troll looking back at them in the mirror

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 12:36:04 AM »
Could navy mike be some sort of elaborated gimmick, a la rehtaf ruo????

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 02:14:19 AM »
Mental illness.