Author Topic: Reasons the majority of lifters look like garbage  (Read 5700 times)

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
Reasons the majority of lifters look like garbage
« on: July 04, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
1. Not enough lifting: you have to lift weights like a muthafukka Heavy weights, lots of reps,  lots of sets, lots of angles. In the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Muscle groups getting hit 2 or 3 times a week. Consistently adding weight to the bar. Benching and squatting week in and week out. Period.

2. Inadequate protein consumption. Eat meat, eggs, milk, protein shakes all the time. Every 2 to three hours more protein.

I can put you on a lifting program and I can write you a stack of creatine, tribulus, d aspartic acid and whatever else. But if you're not taking the above 2 steps, forget about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Reasons the majority of lifters look like garbage
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »
1. Not enough lifting: you have to lift weights like a guy. Heavy weights, lots of reps,  lots of sets, lots of angles. In the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Muscle groups getting hit 2 or 3 times a week. Consistently adding weight to the bar. Benching and squatting week in and week out. Period.

2. Inadequate protein consumption. Eat meat, eggs, milk, protein shakes all the time. Every 2 to three hours more protein.

I can put you on a lifting program and I can write you a stack of creatine, tribulus, d aspartic acid and whatever else. But if you're not taking the above 2 steps, forget about it.

I actually started doing that lifting program you suggested from that website.  I like it!  Its the website where he laid out why all the other routines suck. 

I decided to give it a go because, why not?  Love it so far!  Thanks!

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 11:13:56 AM »
I actually started doing that lifting program you suggested from that website.  I like it!  Its the website where he laid out why all the other routines suck.  

I decided to give it a go because, why not?  Love it so far!  Thanks!
Cool. Let me know if you need me to write out a diet for you.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 11:15:32 AM »
Link to workout routine, please.

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 11:16:52 AM »
Link to workout routine, please.
Slow down chief. I would have to know a lot more about your current diet and condition before I prescribe a routine for you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »
1. Not enough lifting: you have to lift weights like a guy. Heavy weights, lots of reps,  lots of sets, lots of angles. In the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Muscle groups getting hit 2 or 3 times a week. Consistently adding weight to the bar. Benching and squatting week in and week out. Period.

Throw up a pic and show us what we're supposed to look like. (Enter Jepordy theme music here)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 12:27:19 PM »
REAL REASON #1...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 12:30:16 PM »
I wouldn't automatically call people going to a gym "lifter". Most people going to the gym are not serious about their lifting and don't know what they are doing niether when it comes to lifting or nutrition.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 12:45:33 PM »

6 or 7 days a week? If you trained legs with me you would be struggling to walk up the stairs for a week, let alone think about training them again

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 12:59:12 PM »
6 or 7 days a week? If you trained legs with me you would be struggling to walk up the stairs for a week, let alone think about training them again
exactly if you train your legs hard and intense enough you need atleast 6 Days rest. Platz had 7-9 Days rest from a hard legsession sometimes more.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 01:22:34 PM »
exactly if you train your legs hard and intense enough you need atleast 6 Days rest. Platz had 7-9 Days rest from a hard legsession sometimes more.
^^
Dude, he's got 63 posts to his credit, most likely he's a gimmick...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 01:34:23 PM »
^^
Dude, he's got 63 posts to his credit, most likely he's a gimmick...

Ya think?  ::)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 01:55:51 PM »
Bunk gear + uneducated trainers =

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 04:06:25 PM »
http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/

I am doing the 4 day a week.

I actually like it!
Looks reasonable and better then most routines nowadays.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 04:10:22 PM »

HB = "physio" in a chefs hat and part warehouse worker. Go figure

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »

I had that tshirt, I got it free with a bottle of creatine, I got stick as is wear it down the pubs and clubs on a Saturday, I think my gf put it in the bin due to jealousy as she didn't posess such fine apparel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 04:14:25 PM »
YAGR strikes again!   :(

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 05:48:21 PM »
HB = "physio" in a chefs hat and part warehouse worker. Go figure

Watch your mouth pops.

Check the back threads THE BEEFS been driving Range Rovers for years. You won't see over the wheel, that is if you can even make it up in the cab. Get some help, this heavy duty model is made for a perma bulker like you. And the RR's are in the shop all the time do your home work

Keep scamming those kids ;) to make the payments

THE BEEF

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 05:51:20 PM »
1. Not enough lifting: you have to lift weights like a guy. Heavy weights, lots of reps,  lots of sets, lots of angles. In the gym 6 or 7 days a week.

This is exactly why most look like shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 05:58:54 PM »
Watch your mouth pops.

Check the back threads THE BEEFS been driving Range Rovers for years. You won't see over the wheel, that is if you can even make it up in the cab. Get some help, this heavy duty model is made for a perma bulker like you. And the RR's are in the shop all the time do your home work

Keep scamming those kids ;) to make the payments

THE BEEF

I've seen your house. Driving a 1978 Range Rover isn't exactly a 2015 $101k Range Rover.

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 06:38:40 PM »
Well guess what? You ain't Tom Platz and you ain't paid your dues little man. Grab a copy of Super Squats and start banging out 20 rep breathing squats 3 days a week. Then you'll know what a workout is.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 06:39:04 PM »
New one every four years, along with a boxter ( now switched out for the caymen ) asshat. What is the name of the ghetto low rent beach community you live in?

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 07:32:18 PM »
I've seen your house. Driving a 1978 Range Rover isn't exactly a 2015 $101k Range Rover.

So, your buying a 2015 in October?  Lol. You do know they run credit checks, right.

THE BEEF

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 07:38:14 PM »
1. Not enough lifting: you have to lift weights like a muthafukka Heavy weights, lots of reps,  lots of sets, lots of angles. In the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Muscle groups getting hit 2 or 3 times a week. Consistently adding weight to the bar. Benching and squatting week in and week out. Period.

Can you show us what you look like so we have some idea what to aspire to.