Author Topic: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal  (Read 5964 times)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
Re: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 02:29:13 PM »
Again, I am more conservative then liberal, I think Mitt Romney would have been a better leader then Obama.  I like his stance on foreign trade, econ, and immigration better.  Their stance on health care were pretty much Identical, so that's Out the Door.  One thing I didn't like about Mitt was Paul Ryan, True story
I

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 02:30:39 PM »
::)

Yeah real genius.  Young earth Creationist.

You are brilliant in an argument... That is probably the reason you have been so successful and acquired so much wealth.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 02:33:13 PM »
So you hate capitalism and a capitalistic system based on democracy and the fact that the Clintons have been able to prosper with it and do not like what they purchase or think they should not be able to buy what they want with money they earned.

Got ya.

I know you Republicans hate American Capitalism and Democracy

And we know you Democrats hate the Confederate flag and blame white racism for all that ails America.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2015, 02:35:29 PM »
I fully believe that the left (you) have been brainwashed in to think the left actually stands for something. They supposedly stand for one thing but do the complete opposite. Jindal is a conservative not a RINO he can actually still add 2+2, you on the other hand have yet to answer why you lied about voting for Obama twice while pretending you're a republican. You STILL can't tell us why you voted for him.

I'm curious, why don't you call him Piyush? Also, I heard he was born in Dubai, India! What say you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2015, 02:36:23 PM »
And we know you Democrats hate the Confederate flag and blame institutionalized white racism for all America's ills.

Not true, this guy was nearly Obama's pick for Vice President actually:
http://time.com/3934237/jim-webb-confederate/

Democratic Senator and Presidential Hopeful Jim Webb Defends Confederate Soldiers

Presidential Hopeful Jim Webb Defends Confederate Soldiers

Sam Frizell @Sam_Frizell

June 24, 2015
Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb speaks at the Urbandale Democrats Flag Day Celebration on June 14, 2015 in Urbandale, Iowa.
Scott Olson—2015 Getty Images Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb speaks at the Urbandale Democrats Flag Day Celebration on June 14, 2015 in Urbandale, Iowa.
Webb called on Americans to remember honorable Civil War soldiers, "including slave holders in the Union Army"

Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb said on Wednesday that the Confederate flag has been wrongly used as a racist symbol, but stopped short of condemning the flag outright. He also added that Americans should remember “honorable” Civil War veterans, “including slave holders in the Union Army.”

“The Confederate Battle Flag has wrongly been used for racist and other purposes in recent decades. It should not be used in any way as a political symbol that divides us,” said Webb in a statement responding to questions about whether the Confederate flag should be removed from Virginia license plates in the wake of the Charleston shooting.

“But we should also remember that honorable Americans fought on both sides in the Civil War, including slave holders in the Union Army from states such as Missouri, Kentucky, Maryland and Delaware, and that many non-slave holders fought for the South,” said Webb.

Webb is also the only 2016 candidate not to condemn the Confederate flag outright or support a push to remove it from the South Carolina capitol grounds. Republicans Scott Walker, Rand Paul and Jeb Bush as well as all the other Democratic candidates have spoken out against the flag.

A likely candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination who counts two relatives among Confederate Army veterans, Webb has a long history of defending Dixie soldiers and the flag. He is the last 2016 presidential hopeful to speak publicly about the flag.

In striking an ambivalent tone, Webb is seeking to criticize the racist appropriation of the flag, but hold on to his Scots-Irish southern roots, which he often references. (His 2005 book “Born Fighting” is subtitled “How the Scots-Irish shaped America.”)

At the Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery in 1990, Webb said that Confederate soldiers are “misunderstood by most Americans” and recognized them for “enormous suffering and collective gallantry.”

“It was in recognition of the character of soldiers on both sides that the federal government authorized the construction of the Confederate Memorial 100 years ago, on the grounds of Arlington National Cemetery,” Webb said in his statement.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 02:37:19 PM »
He is far too ethnic looking to lead our great nation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
Not true, this guy was nearly Obama's pick for Vice President actually:
http://time.com/3934237/jim-webb-confederate/

Democratic Senator and Presidential Hopeful Jim Webb Defends Confederate Soldiers

Presidential Hopeful Jim Webb Defends Confederate Soldiers

Sam Frizell @Sam_Frizell

June 24, 2015
Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb speaks at the Urbandale Democrats Flag Day Celebration on June 14, 2015 in Urbandale, Iowa.
Scott Olson—2015 Getty Images Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb speaks at the Urbandale Democrats Flag Day Celebration on June 14, 2015 in Urbandale, Iowa.
Webb called on Americans to remember honorable Civil War soldiers, "including slave holders in the Union Army"

Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb said on Wednesday that the Confederate flag has been wrongly used as a racist symbol, but stopped short of condemning the flag outright. He also added that Americans should remember “honorable” Civil War veterans, “including slave holders in the Union Army.”

“The Confederate Battle Flag has wrongly been used for racist and other purposes in recent decades. It should not be used in any way as a political symbol that divides us,” said Webb in a statement responding to questions about whether the Confederate flag should be removed from Virginia license plates in the wake of the Charleston shooting.

“But we should also remember that honorable Americans fought on both sides in the Civil War, including slave holders in the Union Army from states such as Missouri, Kentucky, Maryland and Delaware, and that many non-slave holders fought for the South,” said Webb.

Webb is also the only 2016 candidate not to condemn the Confederate flag outright or support a push to remove it from the South Carolina capitol grounds. Republicans Scott Walker, Rand Paul and Jeb Bush as well as all the other Democratic candidates have spoken out against the flag.

A likely candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination who counts two relatives among Confederate Army veterans, Webb has a long history of defending Dixie soldiers and the flag. He is the last 2016 presidential hopeful to speak publicly about the flag.

In striking an ambivalent tone, Webb is seeking to criticize the racist appropriation of the flag, but hold on to his Scots-Irish southern roots, which he often references. (His 2005 book “Born Fighting” is subtitled “How the Scots-Irish shaped America.”)

At the Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery in 1990, Webb said that Confederate soldiers are “misunderstood by most Americans” and recognized them for “enormous suffering and collective gallantry.”

“It was in recognition of the character of soldiers on both sides that the federal government authorized the construction of the Confederate Memorial 100 years ago, on the grounds of Arlington National Cemetery,” Webb said in his statement.

Great, you found the one guy.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 02:40:25 PM »
And we know you Democrats hate the Confederate flag and blame white racism for all that ails America.

The Rebel Flag is a BIG PART OF HISTORY.  Did it symbolize racism, yes if you wanted to, did it symbolize American history, yes if you wanted to, Does it symbolize freedom, yes it you wanted to, Anti government, State rights, etc,  It symbolize anything you want it to mean.  Lets talk about Black history month, and would could it mean to anyone?
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 02:42:19 PM »
The Rebel Flag is a BIG PART OF HISTORY.  Did it symbolize racism, yes if you wanted to, did it symbolize American history, yes if you wanted to, Does it symbolize freedom, yes it you wanted to, Anti government, State rights, etc,  It symbolize anything you want it to mean.  Lets talk about Black history month, and would could it mean to anyone?

Don't really care, just turning Adonis's logic against him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2015, 02:44:04 PM »
Don't really care, just turning Adonis's logic against him.
Didn't really work out for you, did it?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2015, 02:44:48 PM »
Didn't really work out for you, did it?

Worked perfectly.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2015, 02:48:39 PM »
well, pretty soon US is going to lose its ground on American Culture and will be a United ALL Culture Religion Country, and guess what usually takes OVER, the culture that puts a gun in your head, and beheads you on camera for disobeying.  The one that sends suicide bombers to your church and homes so they can wipe us all down, I'm not saying choose Jindal, or Clinton.  BUT CHOOSE THE LEADER that will put America back on path to HELPING AMERICANS, not world population
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2015, 03:02:02 PM »
Having Jindal, Trump, Palin, joe plumber symbolize republican party will always hurt their chances to getting any conservative in the office.  Stop embarrassing US and taking our ideals and stretching it into some idiotic ideal view.  I will always vote Conservative, but I always put my head down when hearing some nut trying to speak up for my faith and belief
I

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2015, 03:24:05 PM »
well, pretty soon US is going to lose its ground on American Culture and will be a United ALL Culture Religion Country, and guess what usually takes OVER, the culture that puts a gun in your head, and beheads you on camera for disobeying.  The one that sends suicide bombers to your church and homes so they can wipe us all down, I'm not saying choose Jindal, or Clinton.  BUT CHOOSE THE LEADER that will put America back on path to HELPING AMERICANS, not world population

Yeah, the one Democrats are still afraid to criticize. Funny, Ds get called out by their own (Hitchens, Maher, Harris, etc.) for the hypocrisy in not supporting true liberalism by condemning Islam, and all they respond with is "Islamophobe."

See, it's ok to practice the most illiberal policies in the history of mankind IF you're adequately foreign, dark, and, most importantly, "oppressed."

To a Democrat, of course.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2015, 03:28:35 PM »
I can tell you why I like Jindal. I have known Bobby since college and my sister in law graduated high school with him. Bobby is 100% the REAL deal... Can he come across as a little arrogant ? Yes - but he is a legit genius and his devotion to doing what's right is impeccable..  
I do not agree with all of his social views - but the FACT is that ultra-conservative fiscal policy is the ONLY way to fix our situation. The wealthy and powerful are that way for a reason and it will never work to try and level the playing field. The fiscal left uses jealousy to drive the have nots to the polls.. What we need is to encourage the wealthy.. There are PLENTY of good people that have wealth and have the ability to hell others. I guarantee you that I do FAR more than most of the "compassionate left"  to help others. I treat employees fairly and I pay them very well..
i tend to agree on this even though you are a sad troll
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2015, 03:31:37 PM »
Having Jindal, Trump, Palin, joe plumber symbolize republican party will always hurt their chances to getting any conservative in the office.  Stop embarrassing US and taking our ideals and stretching it into some idiotic ideal view.  I will always vote Conservative, but I always put my head down when hearing some nut trying to speak up for my faith and belief

there are dignified repub voices.  Huntsman, portman.   They're ignored for the screamers like palin, Cain, Trump who sell more papers, sell more commercial time.

if Bernie sanders looked like Matt Damon, he'd be on the tv 24/7.  He doesn't.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2015, 03:37:00 PM »
Didn't work.

One night, after a few too many glasses of cheap red wine from Aldi, Basile decides to test out his new biceps supinator exo-skeleton suit, which is a machine he has nicknamed "Mona".

As Basile painfully gets up from his dirty kitchen chair, he takes a screw wrench in his shaking hand and slowly walks into the living room. On the dusty shelf stands a replica of the Sandow statue and some wrinkled, wet magazines with men of an erotic nature. It is good that Getbig never asks about a love life or a wife  … "only gay, if you want it to be" he thinks to himself.

Further into the living room, he sees the machine that he has been working on for so long. Mona, the machine, looks magnificent. There are blue stars on the side of the machine, which he has carved out from lapis lazuli.

Still a little drunk from the cheap red wine, Basile sits down into the heavily modified biceps supinator, which is now more like a real powered exoskeleton. As he slowly sits down into the machine, a visor folds down onto his face. As Mona starts up, Basile starts the voice command. "Load Getbig, Gossip & Opinions", he tells Mona. Wearing the exoskeleton, Basile looks like a kind of old rusty terminator.
As Getbig is starting up on Basile's LCD head visor, Mona says to him: "Master, there is an incoming call". "Who is it from, Basile says?". Mona replies. "I can't see, but the call is from Regina, Saskatchewan". Basile then says: "notify the Canadian police". Fucking Avesher, he says to himself.

When Getbig finally loads, Basile posts in a few shitty threads as usual and desperately tries to prove once again his long ago forgotten achievements in the bodybuilding scene.
Mona then comes with a warning: "Master, ironmeister is now online". "Launch a few gimmick attacks at this vile scum", Basile says nervously.

After bashing Goodrum and being owned by a few tiny tits on Getbig, Basile stands up in the exoskeleton suit, which has powered hydraulics to help him move around. He then exits his house and tells Mona to prepare the jet thrusts. As the thrust begins to fire up, Basile flies up in the skies like Iron Man. As he flies over Manly beach, he is reminded of the apartment, he once had, that he should never have sold. Arnold's dried up cum is still hidden somewhere in that apartment.

Suddenly, the thrusters break down and Basile realizes that he only has a few seconds left to live. Grasping his 15.1 inch chubby arm, he visualizes for the last time the moment he measured the mighty guns of the oak…then he hit's Sydney's hard asphalt and feels his dentures going through his brain…then all turns black.

"Flotsam and jetsam", "wake up, Vince" a soft voice sounds in the utter blackness. Basile opens his heavy eyes and looks into a white room without walls. A man in a bunny suit is sitting in front of him…"welcome to heaven son", Jesus says. Basile rubs his eyes in amazement and says "is Nasser here?, is Oliva already here?" Bunny Jesus smiles and does not answer. He points his finger towards a white house and a garden situated in the horizon. 

After a long walk Basile finally reaches the beautiful house and knocks on the door. The door opens and Ron smiles at him…"Welcome Basile, I have something for you". He turns and walks to the table in the center of the room…Basile follows him until suddenly he stops and freezes in awe.
Blue shiny stars are standing on the table…"a lifetime award for the oldest Getbigger". Basile takes a big breath and shakes his head " finally after all those years"…a tear is sliding down his cheek.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2015, 03:46:15 PM »
 :D
One night, after a few too many glasses of cheap red wine from Aldi, Basile decides to test out his new biceps supinator exo-skeleton suit, which is a machine he has nicknamed "Mona".

As Basile painfully gets up from his dirty kitchen chair, he takes a screw wrench in his shaking hand and slowly walks into the living room. On the dusty shelf stands a replica of the Sandow statue and some wrinkled, wet magazines with men of an erotic nature. It is good that Getbig never asks about a love life or a wife  … "only gay, if you want it to be" he thinks to himself.

Further into the living room, he sees the machine that he has been working on for so long. Mona, the machine, looks magnificent. There are blue stars on the side of the machine, which he has carved out from lapis lazuli.

Still a little drunk from the cheap red wine, Basile sits down into the heavily modified biceps supinator, which is now more like a real powered exoskeleton. As he slowly sits down into the machine, a visor folds down onto his face. As Mona starts up, Basile starts the voice command. "Load Getbig, Gossip & Opinions", he tells Mona. Wearing the exoskeleton, Basile looks like a kind of old rusty terminator.
As Getbig is starting up on Basile's LCD head visor, Mona says to him: "Master, there is an incoming call". "Who is it from, Basile says?". Mona replies. "I can't see, but the call is from Regina, Saskatchewan". Basile then says: "notify the Canadian police". Fucking Avesher, he says to himself.

When Getbig finally loads, Basile posts in a few shitty threads as usual and desperately tries to prove once again his long ago forgotten achievements in the bodybuilding scene.
Mona then comes with a warning: "Master, ironmeister is now online". "Launch a few gimmick attacks at this vile scum", Basile says nervously.

After bashing Goodrum and being owned by a few tiny tits on Getbig, Basile stands up in the exoskeleton suit, which has powered hydraulics to help him move around. He then exits his house and tells Mona to prepare the jet thrusts. As the thrust begins to fire up, Basile flies up in the skies like Iron Man. As he flies over Manly beach, he is reminded of the apartment, he once had, that he should never have sold. Arnold's dried up cum is still hidden somewhere in that apartment.

Suddenly, the thrusters break down and Basile realizes that he only has a few seconds left to live. Grasping his 15.1 inch chubby arm, he visualizes for the last time the moment he measured the mighty guns of the oak…then he hit's Sydney's hard asphalt and feels his dentures going through his brain…then all turns black.

"Flotsam and jetsam", "wake up, Vince" a soft voice sounds in the utter blackness. Basile opens his heavy eyes and looks into a white room without walls. A man in a bunny suit is sitting in front of him…"welcome to heaven son", Jesus says. Basile rubs his eyes in amazement and says "is Nasser here?, is Oliva already here?" Bunny Jesus smiles and does not answer. He points his finger towards a white house and a garden situated in the horizon. 

After a long walk Basile finally reaches the beautiful house and knocks on the door. The door opens and Ron smiles at him…"Welcome Basile, I have something for you". He turns and walks to the table in the center of the room…Basile follows him until suddenly he stops and freezes in awe.
Blue shiny stars are standing on the table…"a lifetime award for the oldest Getbigger". Basile takes a big breath and shakes his head " finally after all those years"…a tear is sliding down his cheek.
A

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »
The Confederate flag, like it or not, is part of American history.

You can't erase American history. Many have tried, and there were a multitude of efforts at the historical society-level to try to white-wash our nasty past (mostly in the norther part of the country) but... if all we're going to remember is the good, we're lying to ourselves.

That is if we dare call ourselves Americans.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 05:33:16 PM »
The Confederate flag, like it or not, is part of American history.

You can't erase American history. Many have tried, and there were a multitude of efforts at the historical society-level to try to white-wash our nasty past (mostly in the norther part of the country) but... if all we're going to remember is the good, we're lying to ourselves.

That is if we dare call ourselves Americans.

I don't get you. You're all over the place politically. Not attacking, just saying.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2015, 05:46:02 PM »
awesome

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
A lot of you guys here fall for this right/left paradigm bullshit.  You've been programmed and they have you by the balls.  Wake the fuck up already.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2015, 06:48:41 PM »
Once he s out of Huey's house & realizes he stands (0) chance of D.C. ....commencement  speech NLU = big mistake Habeeb!
I