Author Topic: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal  (Read 5973 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal
« on: July 04, 2015, 11:34:40 AM »
Look at his new logo for the 2016 Presidency:

The left painting is the one that hangs outside his office.

Guy has serious issues.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:38:18 AM »
This post reminds me of why I am sometimes embarrassed to be a Republican. I don't always vote straight down the party line, but 90% of the time I bet I vote Republican. Then,  threads like this and by some of our resident right wingers and hang my head with a bit of shame. There's got to be another answer, as this two party system sucks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »
I see you're resting your other gimmicks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 11:45:46 AM »
I see you're resting your other gimmicks.
:'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »
This post remember new me of why I am sometimes embarrassed to be a Republican. I don't always vote straight down the party line, but 90% of the time or bet I vote Republican. Then,  and some of our resident right wingers and hang my head with a bit of shame. There's got to be another answer, as this two party system sucks.

TA and his gimmicks like Bernie Sanders. He likes to be controlled.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »
???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 11:55:11 AM »
Look at his new logo for the 2016 Presidency:

The left painting is the one that hangs outside his office.

Guy has serious issues.

obviously envisions himself in a way that the public does not

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »
Haha, is this for real?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 11:58:13 AM »

Does he want to be white?

That painting does not resemble him or his color.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »

You can't tell us why you like Jindal.  You just tell us how much you hate the left.

After debating politics with you for a decade, I believe the reason you like Jindal in July 2015 is that you don't know enough about him.  You know trump is a lifelong liberal.  You know Jeb supports amnesty and is a lib on many issues.  You KNOW Christie is more liberal than any of them, I've delivered an awesome thread on that.  And Cruz/tea party is too far right for you.

At this point, I think you are saying you have Jindal #1 beacuse he's not a dem, and because he's not one of the weak-ass repubs you've come to realize are weak.   Is that the case?  If not, what are the top 3 Jindal accomplishments?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
You can't tell us why you like Jindal.  You just tell us how much you hate the left.

After debating politics with you for a decade, I believe the reason you like Jindal in July 2015 is that you don't know enough about him.  You know trump is a lifelong liberal.  You know Jeb supports amnesty and is a lib on many issues.  You KNOW Christie is more liberal than any of them, I've delivered an awesome thread on that.  And Cruz/tea party is too far right for you.

At this point, I think you are saying you have Jindal #1 beacuse he's not a dem, and because he's not one of the weak-ass repubs you've come to realize are weak.   Is that the case?  If not, what are the top 3 Jindal accomplishments?

I fully believe that the left (you) have been brainwashed in to think the left actually stands for something. They supposedly stand for one thing but do the complete opposite. Jindal is a conservative not a RINO he can actually still add 2+2, you on the other hand have yet to answer why you lied about voting for Obama twice while pretending you're a republican. You STILL can't tell us why you voted for him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 12:17:09 PM »
I fully believe that the left (you) have been brainwashed in to think the left actually stands for something. They supposedly stand for one think but do the complete opposite. Jindal is a conservative not a RINO he can actually still add 2+2, you on the other have yet to answer why you lied about voting for Obama twice while pretending you're a republican. You STILL can't tell us why you voted for him.

its really weird that you guys on the right criticize and put down Dems and Libs because you think we are too permissive YET you guys support the Libertarians in the Republican Party whose philosophy is "do whatever the hell you want as long as the government doesn't get involved"...which is a worse philosophy than the Libs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 12:17:31 PM »
It will be Clinton vs. Bush again.

Either way America wins.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 12:41:02 PM »
This post reminds me of why I am sometimes embarrassed to be a Republican. I don't always vote straight down the party line, but 90% of the time I bet I vote Republican. Then,  threads like this and by some of our resident right wingers and hang my head with a bit of shame. There's got to be another answer, as this two party system sucks.

100%.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 12:55:22 PM »
I fully believe that the left (you) have been brainwashed in to think the left actually stands for something. They supposedly stand for one thing but do the complete opposite. Jindal is a conservative not a RINO he can actually still add 2+2, you on the other hand have yet to answer why you lied about voting for Obama twice while pretending you're a republican. You STILL can't tell us why you voted for him.

again, I'm not defending the left.

I'm asking you tell me 3 reasons why you place Jindal at the top of the pack.

Three of his core beliefs, three of his biggest legislative achivements, whatever you'd like.

But if your only defense of Jindal is "the left sucks!", good luck converting others to that belief.  I know how well that worked in 08 and 2012.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 01:13:13 PM »
again, I'm not defending the left.

I'm asking you tell me 3 reasons why you place Jindal at the top of the pack.

Three of his core beliefs, three of his biggest legislative achivements, whatever you'd like.

But if your only defense of Jindal is "the left sucks!", good luck converting others to that belief.  I know how well that worked in 08 and 2012.

Thecoach will never tell you any reason, he will just retaliate by telling you your problems on being a demo or liberal, but will never tell you his reason of why he chooses Jindal.  We get it coach, the economy is blah blah blah, and the repubs and liberals are blah blah blah, terrorist are scum blah blah blah, but for the love of everything holy, tell us why you choose Jindal.  coach: well, the liberals will always be, your problem will always be, these candidate are always..... go ahead a redirect the question again, and further lose more credibility
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 01:15:22 PM »
My beliefs are always very conservative and will have more in common with republicans then liberals, but I can't stand JINDAL!!!  Ric Perry 4 PRESIDENT ALWAYS!!!
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 01:17:41 PM »
Jindal is THE most unpopular governor of Louisiana in my lifetime.  I lived here for 40+ yrs.

Imagine the US being repped by that scrawny constipated looking ass licking little shit!
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 01:19:24 PM »
Jindal is THE most unpopular governor of Louisiana in my lifetime.

But Coach believes in him because.. (BRB, he is doing some google search information on Jindal right now)
I

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 01:59:04 PM »
This is all you got on Jinda? An artist painted him light? This is a shining example of how liberals operate.

You have Hillary Clinton with a 2 billion dollar foundation paid for the most part by foreign countries and foreign nationals seeking influence. Most of it Arab. The foundation funds 10% of it's assets to charities and many of them are questionable. As head of the charities they can use the money for any thing they desire like residences and their personal salaries.You have both Hillary and Bill getting paid millions a year making speeches. Are their  speeches so intereting that foreigners are willing to part with crazy money to hear them? Hillary said on tape on national tv that they were broke yet they own multiple houses that dwarf anything any of the Republicans own. The youtube below will open your eyes to the champions of the lower class.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
This is all you got on Jinda? An artist painted him light? This is a shining example of how liberals operate.

You have Hillary Clinton with a 2 billion dollar foundation paid for the most part by foreign countries and foreign nationals seeking influence. Most of it Arab. The foundation funds 10% of it's assets to charities and many of them are questionable. As head of the charities they can use the money for any thing they desire like residences and their personal salaries.You have both Hillary and Bill getting paid millions a year making speeches. Are their  speeches so intereting that foreigners are willing to part with crazy money to hear them? Hillary said on tape on national tv that they were broke yet they own multiple houses that dwarf anything any of the Republicans own. The youtube below will open your eyes to the champions of the lower class.

Ha, of course not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »

You have Hillary Clinton with a 2 billion dollar foundation paid for the most part by foreign countries and foreign nationals seeking influence. Most of it Arab. The foundation funds 10% of it's assets to charities and many of them are questionable. As head of the charities they can use the money for any thing they desire like residences and their personal salaries.You have both Hillary and Bill getting paid millions a year making speeches. Are their  speeches so intereting that foreigners are willing to part with crazy money to hear them? Hillary said on tape on national tv that they were broke yet they own multiple houses that dwarf anything any of the Republicans own. The youtube below will open your eyes to the champions of the lower class.

So you hate capitalism and a capitalistic system based on democracy and the fact that the Clintons have been able to prosper with it and do not like what they purchase or think they should not be able to buy what they want with money they earned.

Got ya.

I know you Republicans hate American Capitalism and Democracy, but what is your alternative? Theocracy?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 02:20:35 PM »
I can tell you why I like Jindal. I have known Bobby since college and my sister in law graduated high school with him. Bobby is 100% the REAL deal... Can he come across as a little arrogant ? Yes - but he is a legit genius and his devotion to doing what's right is impeccable..  
I do not agree with all of his social views - but the FACT is that ultra-conservative fiscal policy is the ONLY way to fix our situation. The wealthy and powerful are that way for a reason and it will never work to try and level the playing field. The fiscal left uses jealousy to drive the have nots to the polls.. What we need is to encourage the wealthy.. There are PLENTY of good people that have wealth and have the ability to hell others. I guarantee you that I do FAR more than most of the "compassionate left"  to help others. I treat employees fairly and I pay them very well..

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »
I can tell you why I like Jindal. I have known Bobby since college and my sister in law graduated high school with him. Bobby is 100% the REAL deal... Can he come across as a little arrogant ? Yes - but he is a legit genius and his devotion to doing what's right is impeccable..  
I do not agree with all of his social views - but the FACT is that ultra-conservative fiscal policy is the ONLY way to fix our situation. The wealthy and powerful are that way for a reason and it will never work to try and level the playing field. The fiscal left uses jealousy to drive the have nots to the polls.. What we need is to encourage the wealthy.. There are PLENTY of good people that have wealth and have the ability to hell others. I guarantee you that I do FAR more than most of the "compassionate left"  to help others. I treat employees fairly and I pay them very well..

So basically you like Jindal, because you were friends in high school and college and know him on a "personal level", sounds like you did your homework.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 02:25:34 PM »
::)

Yeah real genius.  Young earth Creationist.