Author Topic: My experience with pharma grade var and deca  (Read 1542 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My experience with pharma grade var and deca
« on: July 04, 2015, 05:35:36 PM »
Was concerned about hair loss so was running deca 300 and kept test dose low, 200, ran it from a HRt clinic for a solid 12 weeks, had some decent gains, maybe a solid 8-10 lbm

Was not happy, do added 6 weeks HRt var at 50 daily, strength went up, didnt notice anything dramatic.

Notice much better results off 500 test weekly,like the body changed dramatically off of that.

Not sure what to do next, 400 deca, 400 test, or just go with higher test.   Still concerned about hair loss etc, but I just don't notice much with deca.   Not going to run high amounts, like moderate numbers, so don't say a gram of test needed plus 600 deca, just can't do it as everything comes from a HRt clinic.   Advices?  600 test plus finasteride and arimidex?  Or 400 deca and 4-500 test?  Just curious on others opinions
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: My experience with pharma grade var and deca
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 06:17:57 PM »
What are your current goals? Where are you at now?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 09:25:40 AM »
I'm 6'4 245, looking to stay lean and build a little lbm, not looking to get huge or look swollen an purple like most gym rats.    Goals to stay lean and muscular
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 08:22:41 PM »
I'm 6'4 245, looking to stay lean and build a little lbm, not looking to get huge or look swollen an purple like most gym rats.    Goals to stay lean and muscular

I don't think the drugs matter
I don't know much about taller people though, 6'4 245 means nothing to me
If you think it's enough drugs, it's enough drugs

1g/lb in protein, 20% calories from fats, rest from carbs
Aim for 0.5kg per week gain
Increase calories by 5% if you don't achieve this, preferably by adding carbs during/after training

If you hold water, switch to white fish for protein, remove glutens and other grains (white rice is great still) and increase sodium/potassium 1g each per day

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 06:27:15 AM »
The more drugs u r on the better u look  in my experience if using light dosages 3 different compounds do good 300-500 mgs of this and that a week if u r broke and only have test then stay near a gram.