Author Topic: Is America better off?  (Read 4386 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Is America better off?
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:25:59 AM »
After 7 years of Obama.... taking into account the state of the nation now versus the state of the nation when we took over are we better or worse and why?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is America better off?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:32:51 AM »
After 7 years of Obama.... taking into account the state of the nation now versus the state of the nation when we took over are we better or worse and why?

hey oz.  long time no see!

No, America is not better off.  I know the stats, data, polls, and other info says we've improved over 7 years.  But in my gut, I have to say we are 100,000,000 times worse off.  I can't explain it, just feel it in me bones.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

I cancelled my 3rd trip to the US because it has fallen into a communist utopia led by an islamist dictator.

I am also terrified about the death camps, they must be everywhere by now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 12:01:46 PM »
I cancelled my 3rd trip to the US because it has fallen into a communist utopia led by an islamist dictator.

I am also terrified about the death camps, they must be everywhere by now.

I was going to book a hotel room for July 4th, but saw the reprogramming camps would be up already.

Lo and behold, I had to watch the fireworks from my confederate-flag painted trunk, not from the Motel 6.  Camp fail.

he who hesitates, masturbates.  Wise words.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 04:28:23 PM »
No.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 06:19:50 PM »

No.

typical Bum

absolutely zero explanation on how he thinks we're worse off today than the day Obama took office

Does anyone actually remember how god awful things were when Obama took office

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 07:07:53 PM »
typical Bum

absolutely zero explanation on how he thinks we're worse off today than the day Obama took office

::)

;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 10:09:19 PM »
typical Bum

America is much worse off. Obama is the most divisive President ever. However he is a perfect tool for the elite. They want a person that can help distract the public with racial bullshit issues so they can focus on bigger items that can slip under the radar. Divide and conquer.

If things are so great and everyone has jobs, why did these blacks have to riot in Baltimore and attack whites? Because the media and government steered them in that direction. They are very malleable and can be riled up easily.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:40 AM »
America is much worse off. Obama is the most divisive President ever. However he is a perfect tool for the elite. They want a person that can help distract the public with racial bullshit issues so they can focus on bigger items that can slip under the radar. Divide and conquer.

If things are so great and everyone has jobs, why did these blacks have to riot in Baltimore and attack whites? Because the media and government steered them in that direction. They are very malleable and can be riled up easily.

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

If things are so good, why are their homeless? why is their crime? no things are no better.

This riot based on a white cop shooting a black man in a city  (1 of the thousands) cause a riot for several days, nothing like this has ever happened, we are in end times.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 06:45:52 AM »
typical Bum

Yes.   But for the right wing dimwits it was the height of a personal and national  Utopia.  LaLa Land being the nation apparently.  

If you don't think so, please feel free to hop in your little time machine and travel back to a time when America was in better shape.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 07:44:25 AM »
Your president creates those facts....you know like it will take between 1-3 years to defeat Isis...oh wait its a generational thing...but cause he says it instead of Bush its ok. The country is worse by a magnitude of ten.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 07:51:12 AM »
Your president creates those facts....you know like it will take between 1-3 years to defeat Isis...oh wait its a generational thing...but cause he says it instead of Bush its ok. The country is worse by a magnitude of ten.

you were in a great recession, LOLOLOL.

things must have been awesome, i miss the 11% unemployment days.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 08:03:41 AM »
...You're fucking from Canada....nobody asked you
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 08:27:57 AM »

Geography of where the message is coming from doesn't change the nature of the message itself. 

Since you can't refute his (factual) claim, you try to discredit his post simply because he is in Canada?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »

:D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2015, 10:23:12 AM »
you were in a great recession, LOLOLOL.

things must have been awesome, i miss the 11% unemployment days.
It's all bullshit funny money...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 10:50:37 AM »

And you got shit for brains...nobody asked you

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 11:27:05 AM »

We're pretty much the same.  Some things are better, some things are worst.

Legislatively, Obama hasn't been able to accomplish much, and it hasn't been the end.  So the last thing we need are a bunch of candidates chomping at the bit to pass even more laws.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2015, 11:29:53 AM »
work...as you have been nowhere and done nothing...perhaps you should fuck off as well. You're another one...parrots political tp's with wave top alacrity while having ZERO fucking idea what he's talking about.

As for dipshits 11% unemployment.....really, I think it was worse and stayed worse under Obama as he did nothing to fix it with real jobs. People just quit...only get worse when the shitbags pour over the border and take more jobs.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2015, 11:39:21 AM »
work...as you have been nowhere and done nothing...perhaps you should fuck off as well. You're another one...parrots political tp's with wave top alacrity while having ZERO fucking idea what he's talking about.

As for dipshits 11% unemployment.....really, I think it was worse and stayed worse under Obama as he did nothing to fix it with real jobs. People just quit...only get worse when the shitbags pour over the border and take more jobs.

You should have stayed in the military, there being an ignorant simpleton who just does what he is told, is actually a good thing.

;)  Relax Mods im just breaking balls.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 06:47:37 AM »
It's all bullshit funny money...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

it's not, the difference between the debt and deficit shows how it is not.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 06:49:34 AM »

He lowered it twice as fast as Romney said he would.

didn't know there were "real jobs", automation will continue to lessen available jobs, there is not much one can do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »
He lowered it twice as fast as Romney said he would.

didn't know there were "real jobs", automation will continue to lessen available jobs, there is not much one can do.

Pesky little facts....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2015, 05:27:32 AM »
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

If things are so good, why are their homeless? why is their crime? no things are no better.

This riot based on a white cop shooting a black man in a city  (1 of the thousands) cause a riot for several days, nothing like this has ever happened, we are in end times.

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2015, 11:32:41 AM »
Some of the replies to this thread are pretty funny.

Hadn't the housing market just took a dump in 2008 and didn't we have double digit UE?

I remember houses in Sacramento that went for 400K in 2007 going for 100K in 2009.

But things aren't better according to our resident conservative curmudgeons.

At least make a case that the blame doesn't fall on OB but instead on a repub controlled congress or something.

But to say things aren't better now than 2008?   ::)