Author Topic: Vegetarian real Hebrew bodybuild  (Read 4371 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Vegetarian real Hebrew bodybuild
« on: July 05, 2015, 02:28:56 PM »
Avi Lehyani. Dude is vegetarian and over 50. Claims natural. Pretty impressive.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Vegetarian real Hebrew bodybuild
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 02:30:06 PM »
Dude says he's not a bodybuilder, just a weight lifter. Good everyday physique IMO.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »
if he says so ...    ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 03:41:42 PM »
if he says so ...    ::)

Is tren vegan?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 04:16:45 PM »
All vegan gear? Imagine what he'd look like juiced?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 07:19:26 PM »
Vegan isn't same as vegetarian. Vegans eat no animal products. No milk. No eggs.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 07:26:04 PM »
As he has admitted to speaking with (and apparently was influenced by) a "PETA founder",  he can go intercourse himself.

My older brother is vegan and grows most of his own food. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 03:34:56 AM »
Answer from google

"Chickens Are Not Vegetarian. They love insects, worms, caterpillars, maggots, larvae, meat if they can get it. They do need animal protein for a balanced and healthy diet – which means also chicken and eggs healthy to eat – and delicious."

The Shit Bags at PETA need to talk to these chickens and make them vegan before harassing people. Its the right thing to do.

Your point is fairly irrelevant and irritating to read. Its hard to disagree with PETA about what they stand for. Yes, fringe culture or ideals exists in every group. Its Hard to disagree with "..Ethical Treatment of Animals" part, unless your a total shit head who lacks compasion. I can see why PETA puts some people off, but just imagine if there was no PETA to provide checks and balances to the agri industry?

This is why its funny to hear the resident hard line conservative bettys or flaming super libs who want the country totally run by that style system...well you can be sure that Coach and 2thick would be pissed off if they coldnt take a stroll thru a protected national park or their backyards turned into a stinky cess pool of chemical run off from some uncontrolled factory, because everyone in the US was a neo-con who says "fuck govt, and the environment, it aint important." or, they got hands cut off for smoking a little weed by a super religious whacko leaders that say "drugs are for the devil". You need balance in this world and PETA is just a way to balance out ass holes who just look at profit with no remorse for the animals.

Same as flaming libs who want to do away with all conservative thoughts...if you didnt have guys like the repubs out there pushing fiscal responsibility, every lib on the planet who made decent Money would start to be pissed that their whole entire pay check now goes to uncle sam.

Moderation is key, and checks and balances are important, like PeTA.

People who have that knee jerk childish reaction to PETA have likely never seen what goes in a factory style big agri-business. Its nothing short of awful FYI

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 03:42:18 AM »
Holy Moses! Lifting those Tables of The Law ain't no joke.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 06:55:29 AM »
Dude says he's not a bodybuilder, just a weight lifter. Good everyday physique IMO.

lol, even he is ashamed to be associated with today's "bodybuilding".

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 07:08:12 AM »
Vegan often suffer from low B12 vitamin. Does he injects it? Diluted maybe with a couple more compounds for TRT purposes. ::) 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 07:17:39 AM »

Hebrew my ass. This guy is a Khazar. Looks awesome though.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 07:49:36 AM »

Was just about to comment about this gentleman's Hebrew status, and then you showed up and laid down the law.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 02:56:47 PM »
Your point is fairly irrelevant and irritating to read. Its hard to disagree with PETA about what they stand for. Yes, fringe culture or ideals exists in every group. Its Hard to disagree with "..Ethical Treatment of Animals" part, unless your a total shit head who lacks compasion. I can see why PETA puts some people off, but just imagine if there was no PETA to provide checks and balances to the agri industry?

This is why its funny to hear the resident hard line conservative bettys or flaming super libs who want the country totally run by that style system...well you can be sure that Coach and 2thick would be pissed off if they coldnt take a stroll thru a protected national park or their backyards turned into a stinky cess pool of chemical run off from some uncontrolled factory, because everyone in the US was a neo-con who says "fuck govt, and the environment, it aint important." or, they got hands cut off for smoking a little weed by a super religious whacko leaders that say "drugs are for the devil". You need balance in this world and PETA is just a way to balance out ass holes who just look at profit with no remorse for the animals.

Same as flaming libs who want to do away with all conservative thoughts...if you didnt have guys like the repubs out there pushing fiscal responsibility, every lib on the planet who made decent Money would start to be pissed that their whole entire pay check now goes to uncle sam.

Moderation is key, and checks and balances are important, like PeTA.

People who have that knee jerk childish reaction to PETA have likely never seen what goes in a factory style big agri-business. Its nothing short of awful FYI

What type of anxiety or issue is this? Been plaguing me for a while now but never sought help, but as I get older its becoming more of a burden.

These are some examples of thought processes during the day and sometimes they get compounded and really start bothering me and i get all worried/anxious:

-i dont want to spit while that car is there and that guy is looking at me..he will think im spitting to piss him off or be confrontational
-i hope that guy sees me taking weights off the bar when im done so he thinks im a good guy
-i made eye contact with that hot chick at the gym earlier, but now i want to use the machine right next to her. She is going to think i want to fuck her and now its akward, so i wont go over by her. I dont want her to think she is hot shit
-Did that guy acknowledge i held the door for him? He didnt even thank me. What a dick

These are just some examples from today that clogged up my mind.
Its like this social anxiety thing. Its like im overly conscientious, or afraid of confrontations so im always trying to be super respectful of everyone around me. I wish i could just be in my own world and not worty about outside shit like this.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 03:04:20 PM »
Was just about to comment about this gentleman's Hebrew status, and then you showed up and laid down the law.

8)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2015, 03:10:44 PM »
Lol..Some hormones are natural, of course. Anyway - looking like that at 50+ is just fukkin great. vegan? Even more impressive.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 03:48:32 PM »

What type of anxiety or issue is this? Been plaguing me for a while now but never sought help, but as I get older its becoming more of a burden.

These are some examples of thought processes during the day and sometimes they get compounded and really start bothering me and i get all worried/anxious:

-i dont want to spit while that car is there and that guy is looking at me..he will think im spitting to piss him off or be confrontational
-i hope that guy sees me taking weights off the bar when im done so he thinks im a good guy
-i made eye contact with that hot chick at the gym earlier, but now i want to use the machine right next to her. She is going to think i want to fuck her and now its akward, so i wont go over by her. I dont want her to think she is hot shit
-Did that guy acknowledge i held the door for him? He didnt even thank me. What a dick

These are just some examples from today that clogged up my mind.
Its like this social anxiety thing. Its like im overly conscientious, or afraid of confrontations so im always trying to be super respectful of everyone around me. I wish i could just be in my own world and not worty about outside shit like this.

Mental breakdown by 2"nothingtoadd"thick

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 03:51:07 PM »
LOL @ natural  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »

he aint no hebrew.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2015, 04:41:26 PM »

Do U have his DNA results  ::)

PS> any job interviews today  :D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 10:17:04 AM »
Mental breakdown by 2"nothingtoadd"thick

Thanks

I also realize that i try hard to avoid confrontations because i wont know what or how to react. Its like i always freeze...even with positive comments. Im constantly planning in my head..."what if that guy comes over abd talks to me today, oh shit what will i say so i dont sound dumb!?". Always running situations thru my head before they actually happen because i am not quick on my feet
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »
Answer from google

"Chickens Are Not Vegetarian. They love insects, worms, caterpillars, maggots, larvae, meat if they can get it. They do need animal protein for a balanced and healthy diet – which means also chicken and eggs healthy to eat – and delicious."

The Shit Bags at PETA need to talk to these chickens and make them vegan before harassing people. Its the right thing to do.

Some chickens will even eat an egg.  A new egg.  That she laid.  Instead of keeping it warm and nurturing it she turns around, pecks a hole through it, and eats what's inside.  I always found that disturbing.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 10:41:39 AM »
Some chickens will even eat an egg.  A new egg.  That she laid.  Instead of keeping it warm and nurturing it she turns around, pecks a hole through it, and eats what's inside.  I always found that disturbing.

We are societally on the cusp of being morally able to sell aborted baby parts to cosmetic manufacturing firms. Not sure if I find anything "disturbing" any more. God smote Sodom and Gomorrah for less.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 10:50:19 AM »

Seems legit.
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 07:19:19 PM »
God smote Sodom and Gomorrah for less.

Always wondered.  What were they up to in Gomorrah that got 'em smoted?