Author Topic: TRUMP TO JEB: "you love Mexican illegals because your wife is Mexican"  (Read 16911 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WOW!.....Trump is getting really out of control now!...He tweeted that Jeb Bush loves illegal Mexicans because his wife is Mexican..... :D

talk about your low blows and gutter politics......gotta admit its funny but it seems like Trump is well down the road to self-destruction... :o

Maybe its his way of getting out early??? :-\

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/donald-trump-deletes-tweet-about-jeb-bush%e2%80%99s-wife-you-like-%e2%80%98mexican-illegals%e2%80%99-because-of-your-wife/ar-AAcC7kY

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WOW!.....Trump is getting really out of control now!...He tweeted that Jeb Bush loves illegal Mexicans because his wife is Mexican..... :D

talk about your low blows and gutter politics......gotta admit its funny but it seems like Trump is well down the road to self-destruction... :o

Maybe its his way of getting out early??? :-\

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/donald-trump-deletes-tweet-about-jeb-bush%e2%80%99s-wife-you-like-%e2%80%98mexican-illegals%e2%80%99-because-of-your-wife/ar-AAcC7kY

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump is in the LEAD and throwing verbal attacks like this.

Wait til the polls move and he's suddenly in 5th and gets desperate lol.

And yes, Jeb has lied twice on paperwork, claiming to be HISPANIC both times.  He's called illegal immigration an 'act of love'.  Trump might be a classless f**k, but he wants to close the borders, while the polite dude (Jeb) wants to open them.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Trump is in the LEAD and throwing verbal attacks like this.

Wait til the polls move and he's suddenly in 5th and gets desperate lol.

And yes, Jeb has lied twice on paperwork, claiming to be HISPANIC both times.  He's called illegal immigration an 'act of love'.  Trump might be a classless f**k, but he wants to close the borders, while the polite dude (Jeb) wants to open them.

we'll see ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Low blow by Trump.

No excuse for that shit

BTW - Trump will melt faster than Hermain Cain

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Low blow by Trump.

No excuse for that shit

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Low blow by Trump.

No excuse for that shit

I dunno... what would he melt about?   Sex scandal? LOL the bill-clinton-voters-turned-conservative that love Trump will use to to re-live their own sexual adventures before they settled down and steered right.

The ONLY thing that can stop trump for keeping his own 20% of voters, maybe more, and winning the nomiation?  That would be self-doubt.  The first apology, the first backtrack, he loses it all.  But he might just be crazy/psychotic enough not to do that lol.  He may just be that crazy - and he may win because of it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I dunno... what would he melt about?   Sex scandal? LOL the bill-clinton-voters-turned-conservative that love Trump will use to to re-live their own sexual adventures before they settled down and steered right.

The ONLY thing that can stop trump for keeping his own 20% of voters, maybe more, and winning the nomiation?  That would be self-doubt.  The first apology, the first backtrack, he loses it all.  But he might just be crazy/psychotic enough not to do that lol.  He may just be that crazy - and he may win because of it.

foreign policy, domestic policy and pretty much everything in between

if he even is allowed to participate in the debates he'll be cut to ribbons by professional politicians and it will become apparent to everyone (those who don't already know it) that he is a joke

obsidian

• Getbig V
Trump is just saying what we all think. I always thought Jeb had a dog in the fight because of his wife's Hispanic background.

How could he be against the massive influx of illegal Mexican immigrants when his wife is Mexican??

And here he says illegal immigrants are illegal as an act of love to try and maintain family ties. I know of many immigrant whose families stayed behind and never broke the law and entered the US illegally just to be together. And he is probably exaggerating the "act of love" numbers.

Jeb Bush is not qualified to discuss Mexican immigration to the US rationally - he is totally biased. But I never expected anything more from him or his little whore brother Georgie.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Trump is just saying what we all think. I always thought Jeb had a dog in the fight because of his wife's Hispanic background.

How do you figure? Is his wife an illegal immigrant? Or are you suggesting that someone with a hispanic background must, ipso facto, support illegal immigration?

How could he be against the massive influx of illegal Mexican immigrants when his wife is Mexican??

I own a car and I occasionally have a glass of wine. Can I not be against drunk driving?

obsidian

• Getbig V
How do you figure? Is his wife an illegal immigrant? Or are you suggesting that someone with a hispanic background must, ipso facto, support illegal immigration?

I own a car and I occasionally have a glass of wine. Can I not be against drunk driving?
Well, he does not really come across as being very critical of illegal immigrants breaking the law. He frames it positively with a but this, but that.

The bottom line is there are millions of illegal immigrants in the USA. They broke a fundamental law. There is no sugarcoating that and until he supports the removal of these immigrants and the enforcement of the existing immigration laws then yes I am going to think he is biased and has a dog in the fight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Well, he does not really come across as being very critical of illegal immigrants breaking the law. He frames it positively with a but this, but that.

The bottom line is there are millions of illegal immigrants in the USA. They broke a fundamental law. There is no sugarcoating that and until he supports the removal of these immigrants and the enforcement of the existing immigration laws then yes I am going to think he is biased and has a dog in the fight.

YES!   100% of "undocumented workers" are ALREADY ongoing lawbreaker, long-term laughing at the US laws.

Trump could say "100% of illegal aliens are criminals" and technically - he is correct, isn't he?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

You can think and believe whatever you want. What's important isn't what you believe but why you believe it and whether you can justify it rationally. I don't think you can, which is why you aren't answering the questions I posed.

You said that his wife is Mexican and therefore he's biased. But unless his wife is an illegal immigrant herself, her being Hispanic doesn't much matter. I will ask you again: can I not be against drunk driving given than I own a car or I occasionally have a drink?

Let's see if you'll answer this time...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

The problem is that the politicians dont want to tell us that the goverment simpy cannot find and deport all the people that need to be deported.....which is why the illegal numbers keep growing....and this is even though Obama has been very tough on illegals and has deported them in record numbers during his administration...

This is why obama offered Amnesty to those who have been here for so long and who were brought here as children.....the US simply doesn't have the resources to go after everyone....even once they are caught it takes years and tens of thousands of dollars to deport just ONE illegal......the United States would bankrupt itself just on this alone if we went all out and tried to get rid of everyone or even a large percentage

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
YES!   100% of "undocumented workers" are ALREADY ongoing lawbreaker, long-term laughing at the US laws.

Trump could say "100% of illegal aliens are criminals" and technically - he is correct, isn't he?

thats a good point and technically he'd be right but actually, many of those guys are working and keeping a very low profile...I've worked in homeless shelters and I can tell you that from my experience there are a lot of black,white, and Asian illegals as well who didn't come across the border but simply overstayed their visas on purpose

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Low blow by Trump.

No excuse for that shit

We should start a thread on who we think will drop out of the GOP race first. 

Personally I think Trump is going to hang in there a while.  He is saying some of the things everyone else is thinking, but won't say because they know it will sink them.  They can't afford to say things like this because they are too busy pandering for votes.  Trump doesn't have that problem because he is aware that he doesn't have a chance in hell of being the 2016 candidate, so votes be damned.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
We should start a thread on who we think will drop out of the GOP race first. 

Personally I think Trump is going to hang in there a while.  He is saying some of the things everyone else is thinking, but won't say because they know it will sink them.  They can't afford to say things like this because they are too busy pandering for votes.  Trump doesn't have that problem because he is aware that he doesn't have a chance in hell of being the 2016 candidate, so votes be damned.

I think he may stay in now that he has lost so much...he probably figures what more does he have to lose.......also I really think Trump wants to stand on a stage and tell Bush, Rubio, etc what he really feels about them and how dumb they are..also if Trumop has a sizable following he can parlay that into having some influence later on against the eventual nominee

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I think he may stay in now that he has lost so much...he probably figures what more does he have to lose.......also I really think Trump wants to stand on a stage and tell Bush, Rubio, etc what he really feels about them and how dumb they are..also if Trumop has a sizable following he can parlay that into having some influence later on against the eventual nominee

Exactly.  Trump knows he doesn't have a chance of winning, but most likely  just wants to use his statements, stances, and rhetoric to frame the debates and force the candidates to give solid answers to some issues instead of hiding behind the smoke and mirror statements they usually try in hopes of not alienating a single possible voter.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

My wife is in the country legally. She is from Reynosa, a border town full of violence. Her sister lost her house and her furniture store because one of the cartels decided they wanted it. The police were no help, nor was the government. She has friends who have been kidnapped. Some have been returned, so never have. It just might be, that Jeb is aware of the horrors that occur there and having a connection with some people who have suffered it makes it a little more real than just hearing it occasionally on the news. Knowing what I know now about it, I can easily see myself bringing my family across the border, so I'm not so butthurt about them doing it.     

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Exactly.  Trump knows he doesn't have a chance of winning, but most likely  just wants to use his statements, stances, and rhetoric to frame the debates and force the candidates to give solid answers to some issues instead of hiding behind the smoke and mirror statements they usually try in hopes of not alienating a single possible voter.

You give Trump way more credit than he deserves. Trump is all about Trump

obsidian

• Getbig V
You can think and believe whatever you want. What's important isn't what you believe but why you believe it and whether you can justify it rationally. I don't think you can, which is why you aren't answering the questions I posed.

You said that his wife is Mexican and therefore he's biased. But unless his wife is an illegal immigrant herself, her being Hispanic doesn't much matter. I will ask you again: can I not be against drunk driving given than I own a car or I occasionally have a drink?

Let's see if you'll answer this time...
The problem with Jeb is he likes a car and enjoys drinking and is not against drunk driving.

My whole point is he is not really against illegal immigration (coming mostly from Mexico) and the fact that he is married to a Mexican really makes you wonder. If Jeb came out saying we need to stop illegal immigration immediately, they are committing a felony I would not have an issue with him. But what is he saying? It's not really a felony, its an act of love. He does not care if they "drive drunk" to use your analogy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeb-bush-defends-calling-illegal-immigration-an-act-of-love/

"Bush, who has counseled Republicans to embrace comprehensive immigration reform despite broad opposition among conservative activists, said Sunday that people who come to America to provide for their families should be treated more leniently than those who overstay their visas. "They crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family," he said. "Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. It's an act of love. It's an act of commitment to your family.""

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. It's an act of love. It's an act of commitment to your family.""

Jeb seems to be okay with daily misdemeanors, if done in the name of ones family.

So I'm guessing he'll give pardons for people that only steal LESS THAN $500 per day?

obsidian

• Getbig V
Jeb Bush, was this also an act of love by an illegal immigrant??

http://www.weaselzippers.us/228439-san-francisco-sheriff-defends-releasing-illegal-immigrant-who-killed-woman-on-sightseeing-pier/

Trump condemns 'disgraceful' case of illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES before he shot woman dead in random attack on San Francisco pier

Kathryn Steinle, 32, was shot to death in broad daylight by alleged shooter Francisco Sanchez in front of her dad and a friend

Sanchez, 45, is a 7-time felon who should have been handed over to immigration authorities following a Bay Area arrest four months ago

Would-be Republican nominee posted on Twitter to call for tough borders

Doubled down on rhetoric against Mexicans, whom he has termed 'rapists'

Sanchez should have been handed over to immigration officials when last jailed, but was let go in line with San Francisco's 'sanctuary city' policy  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147942/Woman-randomly-shot-death-popular-San-Francisco-pier.html#ixzz3fE61YJ6L
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Jeb Bush, was this also an act of love by an illegal immigrant??

Jeb supports crime as long as it's only misdemeanors. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
The problem is that the politicians dont want to tell us that the goverment simpy cannot find and deport all the people that need to be deported.....which is why the illegal numbers keep growing....and this is even though Obama has been very tough on illegals and has deported them in record numbers during his administration...

This is why obama offered Amnesty to those who have been here for so long and who were brought here as children.....the US simply doesn't have the resources to go after everyone....even once they are caught it takes years and tens of thousands of dollars to deport just ONE illegal......the United States would bankrupt itself just on this alone if we went all out and tried to get rid of everyone or even a large percentage
Yes, and Reagan also offered amnesty. It's a never ending revolving door.

Look, the government might just as well come out and say there are no more borders with Mexico and USA / Mexico are not separate countries anymore. The immigration laws mean absolutely nothing to the federal government and they have actively prevented law enforcement from determining the immigration status of a person they may suspect being here illegally. And it is of course all by design. The western elite's public enemy number 1 is nationalism. They are hell bent on destroying nationalism in all western countries. And their weapon of choice is mass immigration. The elite needs to be rounded up and charged with war crimes. Punishment should be public execution.

There are millions of legal immigrants in the USA. There is no reason to open your arms to people that are willing to break the law and enter a country illegally. If they broke the immigration law they are capable of breaking other laws as well.