Author Topic: Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex  (Read 9189 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 08:49:06 PM »
I will never look at jello pudding pops the same again

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2015, 09:07:33 PM »
Holy shit! It's true!  :-X

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2015, 08:56:00 AM »
cause its a pain in the ass to gameup every fine hoe

He could have paid 200 usd for an hour with a quality hooker, but instead chose to drug and rape dozens of young women.
He should get life for that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2015, 12:31:31 PM »
He could have paid 200 usd for an hour with a quality hooker, but instead chose to drug and rape dozens of young women.
He should get life for that.

I would venture a guess that he's had plenty of quality whores as well.  Sometimes you want to fuck who you want to fuck.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2015, 12:33:50 PM »
I would venture a guess that he's had plenty of quality whores as well.  Sometimes you want to fuck who you want to fuck.

Just another black man driven mad by the white beauties.  Except this one had money and power.
Ψ

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
when you a negro doing it your a rapist , when your white like  Jordan Belfort , they make a movie out of your life glamorize it with Leo Decaprio and almost award you Oscars for it

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »
LA Times
Attorneys for Cosby, 77, are currently asking the California Supreme Court to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a woman who alleges she was molested as a 15-year-old at the Playboy mansion in 1974. Judy Huth, who has publicly identified herself, is one of 47 women to accuse the comedian of sexual abuse. But most are beyond statute.
[snip]
In 1990, California enacted a law allowing victims of sexual abuse as minors to sue for conduct in decades past. But as a condition, it requires a mental health practitioner to certify there was a reasonable basis to believe the accusations.
[snip]

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bill-cosby-deposition-20150707-story.html

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 03:47:16 PM »
Can you imagine how big of a file the FBI has on this idiot? :o
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 03:50:08 PM »
LA Times
Attorneys for Cosby, 77, are currently asking the California Supreme Court to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a woman who alleges she was molested as a 15-year-old at the Playboy mansion in 1974. Judy Huth, who has publicly identified herself, is one of 47 women to accuse the comedian of sexual abuse. But most are beyond statute.
[snip]
In 1990, California enacted a law allowing victims of sexual abuse as minors to sue for conduct in decades past. But as a condition, it requires a mental health practitioner to certify there was a reasonable basis to believe the accusations.
[snip]

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bill-cosby-deposition-20150707-story.html

Has anybody asked what was a 15 yr old doing at the Playboy Mansion during the height of Mansion's infamous use?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 03:52:36 PM »
LA Times
[snip]
[snip]

Teenager partying and getting high at the Playboy mansion.

Poor innocent baby. Her vigilant parents must be crushed.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 04:00:47 PM »
when you a negro doing it your a rapist , when your white like  Jordan Belfort , they make a movie out of your life glamorize it with Leo Decaprio and almost away you Oscars for it

You turn everything into race.. It's racists like you and Sharpton - that keep race an issue.. You are NO different than David Duke..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 04:04:07 PM »
You turn everything into race.. It's racists like you and Sharpton - that keep race an issue.. You are NO different than David Duke..

alot of the accused skanks are black hoez looking for attention , plus lou ferrignos wife

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 04:52:18 PM »
Has anybody asked what was a 15 yr old doing at the Playboy Mansion during the height of Mansion's infamous use?

What that the same party that the Cos punched Tommy Smothers in the head?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/897397/posts

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 05:18:36 PM »
Fuck me you guys are so stupid and naive. I can't believe this is GETBIG! ::)

How the mighty getbiggers have fallen. I have no respect for you fucking tards.... :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2015, 05:21:11 PM »
Hey Hey Hey............I`m a rapist pervert !! 

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2015, 11:55:31 AM »
Bill Cosby, in Deposition, Said Drugs and Fame Helped Him Seduce Women

By GRAHAM BOWLEY and SYDNEY EMBERJULY 18, 2015
He was not above seducing a young model by showing interest in her father’s cancer. He promised other women his mentorship and career advice before pushing them for sex acts. And he tried to use financial sleight of hand to keep his wife from finding out about his serial philandering.

Bill Cosby admitted to all of this and more over four days of intense questioning 10 years ago at a Philadelphia hotel, where he defended himself in a deposition for a lawsuit filed by a young woman who accused him of drugging and molesting her.

Even as Mr. Cosby denied he was a sexual predator who assaulted many women, he presented himself in the deposition as an unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent concern and powerful sedatives in a calculated pursuit of young women — a profile at odds with the popular image he so long enjoyed, that of father figure and public moralist.

In the deposition, which Mr. Cosby has for years managed to keep private but was obtained by The New York Times, the entertainer comes across as alternately annoyed, mocking, occasionally charming and sometimes boastful, often blithely describing sexual encounters in graphic detail.
[snip]
A Life of Wealth

During the questioning, Mr. Cosby cast himself as a sensitive and attentive supporter of Ms. Constand, though his tone changed when addressing Ms. Constand in the present tense.

Asked by Ms. Constand’s lawyer about how he felt when Ms. Constand cried during her own deposition, Mr. Cosby was unsparing: “I think Andrea is a liar and I know she’s a liar because I was there. I was there.”

And he could be dispassionate in recalling former relationships. With a woman named Beth Ferrier, a model he met in the 1980s, he recalled inquiring after her career and her father, who had died of cancer.

“Did you ask her those questions because you wanted to have sexual contact with her?” Ms. Troiani asked.

“Yes,” Mr. Cosby responded.

Still, he said he viewed himself as a good person, worthy of trust, and chivalrous in his desire to never tell others about the women with whom he had sex.

“I am a man, the only way you will hear about who I had sex with is from the person I had it with,” he said.

In some passages, Mr. Cosby offered a glimpse into a life long insulated by perks and wealth. Some idiosyncrasies are revealed, like his penchant for sweatpants (he had at least 100, he said), how he used the name Seymour Rapaport as an alias in the 1970s and 1980s when he traveled, and how many of his employees signed confidentiality agreements.

In the deposition, Mr. Cosby described sexual liaisons — he sometimes calls them rendezvous — with at least five women, and having a “romantic” interest in two more, in locations like Denver, Las Vegas and New York and Pennsylvania, in hotels or in one of his homes.
[snip]
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/arts/bill-cosby-deposition-reveals-calculated-pursuit-of-young-women-using-fame-drugs-and-deceit.html

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2015, 11:57:03 AM »
Hey Hey Hey............I`m a rapist pervert !! 

You're saying that as if it were a bad thing. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »
Fuck me you guys are so stupid and naive. I can't believe this is GETBIG! ::)

How the mighty getbiggers have fallen. I have no respect for you fucking tards.... :-X

What are you trying to say?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 07:08:04 AM »
New York has collected the photographs and firsthand accounts of 35 of the 46 women who allege Bill Cosby raped them. They range in age from 44 to 80.

http://jezebel.com/35-cosby-accusers-come-forward-are-photographed-for-ne-1720060806

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2015, 07:09:53 AM »

http://jezebel.com/35-cosby-accusers-come-forward-are-photographed-for-ne-1720060806

3rd woman from left top row, one must assume she looked a lot different in 1969... :D

Seems like Cosby preferred caucasians! Quite the ratio.

More coloreds in the later years though.

The open chair on the last row indicates that x is next!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2015, 07:14:35 AM »
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2015, 07:16:51 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »
If these whores had a problem with being "raped"  ::) then maybe one of them should have said something 30 years ago.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:07 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/07/26/keshia-knight-pulliam-ed-hartwell-divorce-pregnant/87592876/

Just one week after former Cosby Show actress Keshia Knight Pulliam shared the happy news of her pregnancy, her husband filed for divorce.

Former NFL player Edgerton Hartwell II, 38, filed a divorce complaint Monday in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta after six months of marriage. The three-page document said that "the marriage is irretrievably broken and there is no possibility of reconciling," without elaborating. According to the complaint, the couple married on Jan. 2 and were recently separated.
a