Author Topic: I can't help it  (Read 1721 times)

axle419

• Getbig II
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body
I can't help it
« on: February 28, 2006, 11:15:02 PM »
Every time i inject i shake like a son of a bitch. Today was my thrid injection and the other two had brusiing and soreness. this one i was especiallyu shakey because i used a small needle and had to put some ass into getting it all out. I now have a hard lump in my ass and i can already see how tomorrow's going to go. How can i remedy this? Also i am having trouble trying to inject into my right arm and left glute because i am right handed. What is a good injection spot rotation excluded anyhting in the thigh area. Dunno why but i dont want anything to do with my thighs.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: I can't help it
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 01:26:39 AM »
Every time i inject i shake like a son of a bitch. Today was my thrid injection and the other two had brusiing and soreness. this one i was especiallyu shakey because i used a small needle and had to put some ass into getting it all out. I now have a hard lump in my ass and i can already see how tomorrow's going to go. How can i remedy this? Also i am having trouble trying to inject into my right arm and left glute because i am right handed. What is a good injection spot rotation excluded anyhting in the thigh area. Dunno why but i dont want anything to do with my thighs.

I think you'll have an easier time injecting your quad or delt.

More control.

You gotta relax, man.  Listen to some music and take it slow, it's all in the mindset.  If you can't stay still the needle will move around inside the muscle tissue and cause the swelling and bruising.

Do whatever you have to to calm down. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 03:01:41 AM »
exactly!

BTW you said you used a smaller needle this time.  What do you mean?  What gauge/s are you using?

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 08:53:27 AM »
i was running short on 23g so i thought i would use up my 25g.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 02:10:04 PM »
get a 22 guage 1 inch and go into the delt area its smooth and easy the needle is so sharp and just slides in use it like a dart you dont have to shove it in just tap it in and it will slide in no pain no worries,if you shaking from doing it that way just turn up the A.C. or put a fan towrds you casue if you start shaking youll start to sweat and it will just get worse.just look at the spot you wanna hit and hit it.relax and breath,just practice not with the needle all out and stuff but with a pen or something and just get into the rythem of getting into your shoulder.once you get the movement down youll start to relax and youll be ready to go with out the shakes

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »
bro itll get easier, its just your at a weird angle on the glute... 25g pins are a brease to push on if your hittin your quad

next time before leg day take a shower... then measure your handwith (from tip of middle finger down to bottom of palm) from middle of your kneecap up... now from here go off to the side of your leg (outside) about the 45 degree mark (this should b right between the point of hte middle top part of your leg and hte middel side part if you know what i mean... youll b just far back enough and dead center on your quad put your 25g right to the skin, use other hand to pull the area taught and just slowly put pressure... the needle just glides right in real slow and you cant even feel it... now once its balls deep use one hand to hold hte syringe stead and use the other to push down on the plunger... its easy as pie man.......... afterwords hit up your quad with a good massage and go workout legs... i have no inject pains what so ever now due to this method (oh yea make sure to aspirate)

axle419

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 12:41:17 AM »
thanks a lot man.. sounds good. My clute isn't nearly as sore this time but it's def irritated. There is a light bruising and also the hard spot this time is in the same area but i can grab it and move it a bit. Is it possible that i injected into the fat and this is why?

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 01:53:29 AM »
get a 22 guage 1 inch and go into the delt area its smooth and easy the needle is so sharp and just slides in use it like a dart you dont have to shove it in just tap it in and it will slide in no pain no worries,if you shaking from doing it that way just turn up the A.C. or put a fan towrds you casue if you start shaking youll start to sweat and it will just get worse.just look at the spot you wanna hit and hit it.relax and breath,just practice not with the needle all out and stuff but with a pen or something and just get into the rythem of getting into your shoulder.once you get the movement down youll start to relax and youll be ready to go with out the shakes

thats pretty big for the delts.  you will end up with scar tissue a lot sooner than if you were using a 25. 

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 01:58:57 AM »
i was running short on 23g so i thought i would use up my 25g.
to make the injection go smoother I would get yourself some more 22s or 23s.  Make sure they are 1.5 inches and keep them for the glutes and use your 25s for all other areas.  Oh yeah and if your bf is higher than 20% use a 1.5 for the quads.  Do not forget to leave about an eighth of an inch showing every time.  Hate to see you shake so much that you break the needle off and have to go fishing.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
i ususally use just 22s for everything, thats all i can get without ordering them throught the internet, which would cost me alot more. i have yet to have nay forms of scar tissue and i do inject frequently

muscle
muscle