Author Topic: Today's funny story >  (Read 622 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
I

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Today's funny story >
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
LOLOLOL.

I'm sure he can be charged with something but what can he be charged with?  No gun, no threats.  He asked for the money and they gave it to him.  LOLOLOL.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 08:58:25 AM »
Probably criminal/felony theft at the most.  I bet the judge even says something like "Damn son, thats was pretty freakin' smart...I'm impressed".
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:01:24 AM »
LOLOLOL.

I'm sure he can be charged with something but what can he be charged with?  No gun, no threats.  He asked for the money and they gave it to him.  LOLOLOL.

Well, he did impersonate an employee, in order to steal money. There has to be a charge for that.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 09:01:53 AM »
Probably criminal/felony theft at the most.  I bet the judge even says something like "Damn son, thats was pretty freakin' smart...I'm impressed".

He didn't steal anything.  They gave it to him after he asked.  If he impersonated armored car staff maybe can get him on something but I'd like to know what he'd be charged with. Obviously what he did was wrong and I'm sure they can get him on something but what?  Is it theft if I ask for something and you give it to me?  That's Walmart staff ignorance. Funny though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 09:14:23 AM »
He didn't steal anything.  They gave it to him after he asked.  If he impersonated armored car staff maybe can get him on something but I'd like to know what he'd be charged with. Obviously what he did was wrong and I'm sure they can get him on something but what?  Is it theft if I ask for something and you give it to me?  That's Walmart staff ignorance. Funny though.

Sure.  If I approach you and tell you "Give me your fucking watch" and you give it to me.  Isn't that still theft?  He was impersonating a guard and any time money is taken like this in that amount it is a heavy penalty.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 09:16:58 AM »
If you hand a bank teller a note that asks for money, I'm sure most judges would agree that, indeed, they were simply appeasing your request. Much like asking for a stick of gum, asking a place of business for the money in the safe is perfectly legal.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 09:18:58 AM »
Sure.  If I approach you and tell you "Give me your fucking watch" and you give it to me.  Isn't that still theft?  He was impersonating a guard and any time money is taken like this in that amount it is a heavy penalty.

No, I see give me your fucking watch as a threat.  He didn't threaten them. It's not like a bank teller either situation either.  I'm sure some sort of fraud charge can be brought up.