Author Topic: TNE  (Read 1684 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
TNE
« on: July 07, 2015, 08:40:19 AM »
I've used it before ,but I'm curious to know "GUESSTIMATIONS" since it has no molecular Ester weight and is raw test , what would it equal to mg to mg of your basic test e. For instance how many TNEmg would be equal to 1g of test e

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: TNE
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 08:43:50 AM »
since test E is like 70% pure test and 30% ester weight... about 700mg.
it doesnt work that way though.
test no ester is more of an addition.. its in and out too fast, so unless you inject a couple times a day it doesnt work as the base of a cycle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 01:14:31 PM »
since test E is like 70% pure test and 30% ester weight... about 700mg.
it doesnt work that way though.
test no ester is more of an addition.. its in and out too fast, so unless you inject a couple times a day it doesnt work as the base of a cycle
yeah like a 3 hour window, was thinking on adding it in with test e....... when I ran it I would run 100mg on lift days

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 01:34:39 PM »
100-150mg tne+50mg dbol+100mg drol.............. best preworkout ever

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »
I like Drol..... try 50mg drol and 20mg halo woooo you can't wear them muscles out, but come time to go to bed they feel it

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 02:40:36 AM »
I always wondered when do you guys inject the stuff ? Yeah i get its pre workout but do you inject the stuff at work before going to the gym ? Or in the gyms bathroom ? In your car ?
I guess its not an issue when you are unemployed staying at home but how does that work when you actually work etc...
Same stuff with all the peri workout injections..

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 03:53:33 AM »
I always wondered when do you guys inject the stuff ? Yeah i get its pre workout but do you inject the stuff at work before going to the gym ? Or in the gyms bathroom ? In your car ?
I guess its not an issue when you are unemployed staying at home but how does that work when you actually work etc...
Same stuff with all the peri workout injections..

I like to shoot tne and take orals about hour or so before hitting the gym. I do all my shots at home tho. I suppose you could get away with pinning anywhere you can get some privacy.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 10:08:11 AM »
I just started using Trenbolone suspension and it's crazy strong but has a super short half life just a few hours. great for pre-workout

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 12:08:18 AM »
ive jabbed at uni toilets, at the gym, in the train, at bus stations... whereever the fuck im at when its time to pin lol

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 08:27:49 AM »
ive jabbed at uni toilets, at the gym, in the train, at bus stations... whereever the fuck im at when its time to pin lol

Lol I'm afraid to pin in the bathroom. Scared of those shit particles floating around. Luckily I have privacy in my room that I keep clean, have a special injecting table and all lol

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 05:51:33 AM »
Lol I'm afraid to pin in the bathroom. Scared of those shit particles floating around. Luckily I have privacy in my room that I keep clean, have a special injecting table and all lol

I've pinned in a public restroom more than once. I doubt there's enough shit particles in the air to cause anything serious as long as you swab the vial and area being pinned.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 08:55:05 AM »
if you pin in public restrooms something is wrong with you. Dont you guys have homes?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »
if you pin in public restrooms something is wrong with you. Dont you guys have homes?
yes, but we have jobs  ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 02:06:14 PM »
Ha , I pin out on the curb with the homeless , no one will even know it's steroids then