Author Topic: Benefits of crusing instead of pct?  (Read 2228 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Benefits of crusing instead of pct?
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:41:10 PM »
I would like to hear from you guys who have experienced with crusing on low test after blast and before blast.

My thoughts on why it's better to cruise Instead of pct is that, I think it's better for the body to cruise rather then turning your body on and off constantly, especially when you are going to get on cycle after less then 4 months. Lot cheaper too.

Question I I would like to hear especially answered:
1. How long is ideal cruise?
2. Do you need to dose higher in next blast, to get good results again?
3. Will I loose muscle mass

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Benefits of crusing instead of pct?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:27:28 PM »
Just stay at the same dose year round that keeps you healthy and looking good

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 07:07:37 AM »
One of the main benefits of cruising, is bumping into like-minded gay men in the park.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:47:17 AM »
300mg test is a good dosage, I use 500mg.. if you go to the doctor for blood work thatll help determine how long to cruise...or just go by how you feel and look if you don't care about your insides.. yes you will lose size depending on how much gear you were on during the high phase. me personally, I don't lose "size" its the quality... as for higher doses on the next blast.. id take a look at your diet first and your training second and see if there was anything you could have done better. if not then up the dose. now if your on hgh and slin, its a different ball game.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 11:05:58 AM »
One of the main benefits of cruising, is bumping into like-minded gay men in the park.

Sounds like innocent fun....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »
I'm old school.  Love pct and going off everything for a few months.  It's preserves my balls, my cholesterol levels get better, just feel healthier and depended on a damn needle.
you are gay.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 09:08:23 AM »
I'm old school.  Love pct and going off everything for a few months.  It's preserves my balls, my cholesterol levels get better, just feel healthier and depended on a damn needle.

Me too. I like the "rest" it provides and PCT is not that bad. You do feel much healthier when totally off and you can concentrate on other parts of your training, cardio, explosiveness etc...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »

Would love for you to bump me in the park.

I save PCT for when i come off forever.  Lower your dose to TRT levels for a few months, get blood work done.  Go back on.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
Would love for you to bump me in the park.

I save PCT for when i come off forever.  Lower your dose to TRT levels for a few months, get blood work done.  Go back on.

8)

what type of nonsense is this? You come off when you're dead.
?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 10:53:54 AM »
Question for those who stay on year round: What are your acceptable RBC Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels? Acceptable meaning you feel its safe to up the dose. Mine are within range.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 10:55:53 AM »
Question for those who stay on year round: What are your acceptable RBC Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels? Acceptable meaning you feel its safe to up the dose.

I forget but had good ranges and was using 1gr of test. They could not believe how good it came back. I'M sure they were just itching to give me shit and all...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 01:24:17 PM »
I forget but had good ranges and was using 1gr of test. They could not believe how good it came back. I'M sure they were just itching to give me shit and all...

Some people don't get elevated hematocrit on high doses of AAS. I was extremely worried about it but I found out that AAS actually somehow makes my anemic. No change in diet from natural (just greater quantities of the same food). So I was turned away from the blood donation centre, go figure.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 02:10:36 PM »
that's an unusual effect isn't it.