Author Topic: Tom Selleck: Water thief  (Read 5510 times)

V Man

• Getbig IV
Tom Selleck: Water thief
« on: July 08, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »
Bodybuilding related because his mustache rivaled the Mentzer bros.   

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/tom-selleck-has-allegedly-been-stealing-water-during-the-california-drought-vgtrn-055?utm_source=vicefbca

Mustachioed actor and avocado farmer Tom Selleck has become the most recent target of "drought shaming" after court documents released yesterday revealed he has been allegedly stealing water from a fire hydrant in Thousand Oaks, California, since 2013 to service his 60-acre ranch and farm. The Calleguas Municipal Water District claims to have spent $21,685.55 on the water thievery investigation, which they are now demanding back from the Magnum P.I. star along with court and attorney fees.

The District says it saw a commercial water truck fill up using a hydrant next to a construction site in Thousand Oaks, only to covertly slink back to the Selleck property in Hidden Valley, where Selleck most likely sprayed the water in sweeping arcs across his lush avocado fields, laughing maniacally, as the rest of the state of California withered away from drought.

This hydrant siphoning reportedly happened seven times between September 20 and October 3, 2013. The District's cease-and-desist letters went unanswered, as the same white commercial water truck was seen continuing to fill up and disappear into the Selleck residence through the rest of 2013.

The lawsuit filed against the actor also includes allegations that the water truck was seen doing the exact same thing for four days straight last March. Risky move, Magnum. Looks like not even that moustache can escape the long arm of the law.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Tom Selleck: Water thief
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 04:48:39 PM »
Dammit, Tom. :/ Quit being a cheap bastard.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:52:04 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/tom-selleck-has-allegedly-been-stealing-water-during-the-california-drought-vgtrn-055?utm_source=vicefbca

Mustachioed actor and avocado farmer Tom Selleck has become the most recent target of "drought shaming" after court documents released yesterday revealed he has been allegedly stealing water from a fire hydrant in Thousand Oaks, California, since 2013 to service his 60-acre ranch and farm. The Calleguas Municipal Water District claims to have spent $21,685.55 on the water thievery investigation, which they are now demanding back from the Magnum P.I. star along with court and attorney fees.

The District says it saw a commercial water truck fill up using a hydrant next to a construction site in Thousand Oaks, only to covertly slink back to the Selleck property in Hidden Valley, where Selleck most likely sprayed the water in sweeping arcs across his lush avocado fields, laughing maniacally, as the rest of the state of California withered away from drought.

This hydrant siphoning reportedly happened seven times between September 20 and October 3, 2013. The District's cease-and-desist letters went unanswered, as the same white commercial water truck was seen continuing to fill up and disappear into the Selleck residence through the rest of 2013.

The lawsuit filed against the actor also includes allegations that the water truck was seen doing the exact same thing for four days straight last March. Risky move, Magnum. Looks like not even that moustache can escape the long arm of the law.

Magnum will take notice when he feels the matter...or those involved...important enough to address.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 05:11:41 PM »
Magnum will take notice when he feels the matter...or those involved...important enough to address.

Well said. This is Tom MOTHERFUCKIN Selleck we're talkin about here

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »
Tom Selleck didn't steal anything, his landscaper did.

But if the landscaper is a fucking illegal, he will be cheered as a hero to Libidiots everywhere

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 05:19:33 PM »

The ranch belongs to Robin Masters

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
"stealing from others"   ::)   the collectivism that's taken hold in this country is reprehensible.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »

LOL

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 06:19:34 PM »
The city won't fuck with him. He'll just sick his dobermans after them the. Speed away in the Ferrari.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2015, 07:01:21 PM »
Sure, Magnum does this and it's stealing but TC does it and it's wealth redistribution or economic equalization.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 07:22:18 PM »
Disgusting, I say! If Tom can afford property in Hidden Valley, he can afford to use bottled water to irrigate his weekend farm. Was a time when he lived in a condo in Beverly hills. Guess those were his pre-farming days.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 08:22:18 PM »
Disgusting, I say! I Tom can afford property in Hidden Valley, he can afford to use bottled water to irrigate his weekend farm. Was a time when he lived in a condo in Beverly hills. Guess those were his pre-farming days.

Does Tom Selleck move your needle at all, Prime?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 08:26:26 PM »

Considering that he's 70 years old that is one handsome guy. I'm sure there are a lot of young poon out there that would beg for the superior Selleck seed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 08:30:46 PM »
Considering that he's 70 years old that is one handsome guy. I'm sure there are a lot of young poon out there that would beg for superior Selleck seed.

I didn't realize he was that old. Very impressive!

Yeah I noticed some young sluts giving him a shout out on social media today as well. I guess the old man still has it!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 08:35:06 PM »
And the previous poster is exactly right. Tom isn't driving any water truck and siphoning anybody's water. He's paying a contractor and the contractor is siphoning the water and pocketing Selleck's dough. And since the subject of illegal alien's came up. When Walmart was accused of hiring illegal immigrant it is true that illegal immigrants were working at Walmart. But those immigrants were from another private company. It was that company that hired the illegal immigrants responsibility to do background checks. Just like if you employ a landscaping or house keeping company to take care of your GetBig estate it's not your responsibility to run back ground checks on other companies employees.

It isn't Selleck's responsibility to see where his contractors get their supplies. But now that he knows he should fire them and fire charges against them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 08:36:40 PM »
"stealing from others"   ::)   the collectivism that's taken hold in this country is reprehensible.

What? Please explain.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 09:16:48 PM »

Not really, but my wife liked his looks.

Truth be told, nothing much "moves my needle" these days, I am sad to report. He is in my age group. That's always a plus.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 09:17:56 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off a moustache as good as Tom Selleck

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 09:19:15 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off a moustache as good as Tom Selleck

He's covering up the fact that he has no upper lip.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 09:19:36 PM »
Gayer than water restriction

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 09:23:46 PM »
He's covering up the fact that he has no upper lip.

I wish I could grow a thick moustache like that. Damnit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 09:30:03 PM »
Gayer than water restriction

Sorry about that. I seem to be a lot of folks sport around here. All is good though, I've got broad shoulders....wider than Heath at least.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 05:13:06 AM »
Pretty sure I know what Tom has been doing with all that water....

a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 06:35:57 AM »

Epic "Bolshevik" propaganda.
Tom is the man.