Author Topic: Where`s The Beef ?  (Read 11628 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Where`s The Beef ?
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 08:38:44 PM »

BOOM!

Again "The Beef" is owned.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2015, 08:41:36 PM »
Brutal self ownage.

You are one ugly mother fucker

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2015, 08:43:06 PM »
are you guys saying that..the guy with the bikebicycle is the hurricane beef????

YES YES YES. How many times do we have to say and it should be crystal clear by the references made?

Please try to keep up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2015, 08:46:27 PM »
Better? The only time I care to hit single digit BF is if I'm going to compete. You can't hold that forever. No one can.

What? I've been single digits my whole life. And most of my cousins that don't train are single digits. One just turned 62. Some people are just born skinny.

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2015, 08:52:15 PM »
Better? The only time I care to hit single digit BF is if I'm going to compete. You can't hold that forever. No one can.

Nonsense. I'm 3.78% all summer long and I never go over 6%. Ever. I don't care if I'm prepping for a bodybuilding show or training for a powerlifting meet. There's no good excuse to be a fat f*ck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2015, 09:12:48 PM »
What? I've been single digits my whole life. And most of my cousins that don't train are single digits. One just turned 62. Some people are just born skinny.

Could be genetics, could be the gear. But the ones who fall into my body type can't hold it forever. If you've been that your whole life then it's genetics.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2015, 09:14:35 PM »
Nonsense. I'm 3.78% all summer long and I never go over 6%. Ever. I don't care if I'm prepping for a bodybuilding show or training for a powerlifting meet. There's no good excuse to be a fat f*ck.

Pics?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 09:17:03 PM »
Could be genetics, could be the gear. But the ones who fall into my body type can't hold it forever. If you've been that your whole life then it's genetics.
exactly

good point coach

Pics?
haha good luck on that one

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 10:44:20 PM »
toka swolllaaaaa

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 10:50:53 PM »

You look shredded in the pics you posted.  I have no clue what i am.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2015, 10:54:00 PM »
If we are talking physiques here the only one the shouldn't really be touched is Wes. The guy looks great. Coach you seem alright but man you look bad in that pic ouch. The other guy with the bike seems like a good dude to buy bumps from.

lol
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2015, 10:54:22 PM »

That's correct, it is my genetic predisposition to be skinny. That's why I said that some people are just born skinny. Although I'm sure if I made a concerted effort and started pounding some doughnuts and milkshakes before bed and sat around all day I could soon join the ranks of the fatties.

And if you decided that happiness, comfort and perhaps even health took a back seat to twinkiness or you should find yourself serving a life sentence in a Thai prison  a lifetime of single digits would not be out of reach.

LOL! Not trying to start a fight. I just have an innate aversion to absolutism. A guy on another thread riled me up when he said that more than 3 amps of Negma Parabolan per week is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to tolerate.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2015, 10:55:39 PM »
Pics?

All you'll get is the sound of crickets from this one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2015, 10:57:54 PM »
You look shredded in the pics you posted.  I have no clue what i am.

Beyond studlyness. Standing next to you will finally fulfill my life long desire to have the ability to be invisible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »

I am not single digits right now, but I get what you mean about skinny genetics. After almost 60 years, I have hopefully finally come to grips with this. I wasted a lot of years trying to look like someone I could never be.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2015, 11:12:52 PM »
That's correct, it is my genetic predisposition to be skinny. That's why I said that some people are just born skinny. Although I'm sure if I made a concerted effort and started pounding some doughnuts and milkshakes before bed and sat around all day I could soon join the ranks of the fatties.

And if you decided that happiness, comfort and perhaps even health took a back seat to twinkiness or you should find yourself serving a life sentence in a Thai prison  a lifetime of single digits would not be out of reach.

LOL! Not trying to start a fight. I just have an innate aversion to absolutism. A guy on another thread riled me up when he said that more than 3 amps of Negma Parabolan per week is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to tolerate.

Current diet..

1. Four eggs 1/2 cup rice

2. 1 cup cottage cheese with 1/4 cup blueberries

3. 1/2 chicken, 1/2 cup rice

4. Some sort of protein usually no more than 6oz, a veggie.

I have 2 glasses of wine a night.

This is fairly consistent. At present I'm taking 100mg prop a week.

Moral of the story. Don't let pics deceive you. I'm not photogenic. Even when you seen my pics. You probably wouldn't recognize me on the street. Weird I know. Probably eat less shit food than anyone I know and here as well. But I don't obsess over it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2015, 11:18:30 PM »
Don't let pics deceive you ( rofl )

Let's translate this an old wino, still shooting gear and lying about his diet,

Unfucken real, you're such a bullshitter you think someone believes you

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 11:18:50 PM »
I am not single digits right now, but I get what you mean about skinny genetics. After almost 60 years, I have hopefully finally come to grips with this. I wasted a lot of years trying to look like someone I could never be.

Nothing wrong with trying to alter what nature gives. Just because someone has a predisposition to be fat does that mean he should just accept it? If I didn't get involved in resistance training I'm sure, going by my brother who is about the same height and was born the same year, I'd probably be about 155-160 pounds instead of my current 185. Sure it's a life long battle for me and as soon as I stop weight training I begin to shrink to anorexia mode. But to me life is a constant battle. Even getting out of bed these days is a battle. On my off days I can sleep 10-11 hours easy and then just lay there reading for a few more hours. I can literally stay in the prone position for 15 hours with only hunger and going to the bathroom being my only motivation.

If you think about it seems a lot of what we do in life is combating, resisting, or protecting ourselves from nature.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2015, 11:21:15 PM »
Current diet..

Moral of the story. Don't let pics deceive you. I'm not photogenic. Even when you seen my pics. You probably wouldn't recognize me on the street. Weird I know. Probably eat less shit food than anyone I know and here as well. But I don't obsess over it.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. And what makes you think I was or am deceived by your pic as I haven't commented on it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2015, 11:24:05 PM »
He's fucken drunk. Translation 2 glasses of wine = 2 bottles of Thunderbird a night.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2015, 11:24:50 PM »
Current diet..

sloth like metabolism of peace.

Seriously how are you so fat eating that?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2015, 11:25:12 PM »
He's fucken drunk. Translation 2 glasses of wine = 2 bottles of Thunderbird a night.

Shut up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2015, 11:26:24 PM »
sloth like metabolism of peace.

Seriously how are you so fat eating that?

Shut up. Unless you know what you're talking about...and you don't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »
This is at 207. The other posted is 226.