Author Topic: winstrol.. my poor joints  (Read 4847 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
winstrol.. my poor joints
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:31:00 PM »
100mg inject per day(5) days per week..first run with injectable winny.. feel like I rusted over night.. I look great tho.. how do you guys combat this?? my fuckin warmup sets ache... strength is way up tho.  would a few shots of deca help??

whitewidow

Re: winstrol.. my poor joints
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 08:27:36 PM »
bro I was running 200mg a day and I looked insanely vascular and was super strong and for some reason I didn't have joint pain. I did take a little dianabol with(roughly 50mg daily)  maybe that helped hold some water in the joint. besides that just was running sust no deca.  You could run deca though just depends on what your trying to achieve. I didn't have the joint pain so I didn;t choose to run deca plus I'm cutting no time to hold water.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 01:09:47 AM »
I plan on running oral winstrol as a part of my next cycle. Will be running it with test/mast and a low dose of NPP (350mg a week).
Hopefully the npp will counter the effects of the winny on joints.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 03:56:31 AM »
bro I was running 200mg a day and I looked insanely vascular and was super strong and for some reason I didn't have joint pain. I did take a little dianabol with(roughly 50mg daily)  maybe that helped hold some water in the joint. besides that just was running sust no deca.  You could run deca though just depends on what your trying to achieve. I didn't have the joint pain so I didn;t choose to run deca plus I'm cutting no time to hold water.

im cutting as well too pal. going to drop the anti e and see if that helps before I play with deca. ww, how long did you run that winny?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:02:54 AM »

im cutting as well too pal. going to drop the anti e and see if that helps before I play with deca. ww, how long did you run that winny?

I ran both oral and injectable winstrol for months! But I do switch up drugs I might of took a few weeks off. I didn;t get crazy results till I started running 200mg a day. I was shooting it and taking the tablets. It gets expensive when your shooting that much winstrol one 10ml vial would last me 4 days. usually I would overdraw a little as well so a 10ml lasted 4 days instead of 5. some times I took a shot of 100mg and popped 100mg oral winstrol.

I got no pain at all shooting winstrol. I heard all these rumors for years about how painfull it was so I always took the tablets but I was using so much I had to start pinning it .The AP winstrol is painless nice and thin. I started my cycle on it and never dropped it . a few times I ran out for a week but I have been running winstrol for months, currently I am taking a little break but I am planning on running more very soon. I ran anti-E's all the way through as well.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
Winny and stromba are great drugs, it used to get a bad rep on here, especially during the gh15 days, all the old school lads relied on it tho

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »
I ran both oral and injectable winstrol for months! But I do switch up drugs I might of took a few weeks off. I didn;t get crazy results till I started running 200mg a day. I was shooting it and taking the tablets. It gets expensive when your shooting that much winstrol one 10ml vial would last me 4 days. usually I would overdraw a little as well so a 10ml lasted 4 days instead of 5. some times I took a shot of 100mg and popped 100mg oral winstrol.

I got no pain at all shooting winstrol. I heard all these rumors for years about how painfull it was so I always took the tablets but I was using so much I had to start pinning it .The AP winstrol is painless nice and thin. I started my cycle on it and never dropped it . a few times I ran out for a week but I have been running winstrol for months, currently I am taking a little break but I am planning on running more very soon. I ran anti-E's all the way through as well.

no pain to speak of either.. its shot in the same inject as tren and test. 

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 04:50:16 PM »
Crazy. I've always heard the same about winny being super painful to inject. Being a girl, I only take 25mb ed though haha

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 01:10:12 AM »
winstrol in water is supposed to be painful as fuck, especially if its not micronized (crystals floating around in there  :o)
micronized is fine, much higher quality...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 04:48:57 AM »
i've shot winny in water..never had pip..oh it's micronized
T

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 04:58:46 AM »
My brother has just bought oral Winstol for the first time, hes planning on running it alone at 50mg a day to begin with. Hes also bought Tribulus as the guy told him it will help with his joints but im under the assumption it will be counter productive. Any advice?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 05:03:14 AM »
your brother got no clue, but the dealer knew how to sell his useless shit

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 08:23:30 AM »
exactly what i thought, thanks my friend.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »
I just feel it's so user dependent...I have never had any problem with joints on winny oral only problems i had were with the injectable and that is ironic because the injectables will make you hold slightly more water than the orals...Definetly makes me stronger and increases muscular endurance YET i never try to PR while on it...When i'm on it i would never be in a situation where i wanted to anyway so no harm done ;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 11:14:08 AM »
I just started running winny (oral) this morning, first run of it ever for me. Took 50mg preworkout, pumps were very good. I'm pretty lean at the moment (at or sub-10%, never measured) so I'm curious to see if my joints will start having issues, too.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 04:11:15 PM »
Nothing fucks with my prostate like winstrol

Legit fucks it up.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 06:02:13 PM »
Nothing fucks with my prostate like winstrol

Legit fucks it up.

Does you prostate go back to normal when you stop?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 02:44:54 AM »
Well I haven't had it checked

But when I come off I can piss normal again

And I don't come in my pants for no reason anymore

So I guess it's returned to normal

But can't be sure unless I get it checked