Author Topic: DOUG MILLER--ALL NATURAL PRO  (Read 18426 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: DOUG MILLER--ALL NATURAL PRO
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2015, 09:15:06 PM »
Because BIG ACH does not have the willpower to be dedicated like natural Doug. Doug can teach BIG ACH all the basics, but it will not mean anything if BIG ACH does not heed the words!!

If Big Ach or anybody else was getting Doug Miller type results clean, they would be following some Doug Miller protocol. Big Ach looks like your typical natural bodybuilding guy training big and eating big, permabulk style. Is he silly enough to believe that a little extra protein or the anabolic window is the difference between him and the super strong, ripped Miller?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2015, 09:46:32 PM »
If Big Ach or anybody else was getting Doug Miller type results clean, they would be following some Doug Miller protocol. Big Ach looks like your typical natural bodybuilding guy training big and eating big, permabulk style. Is he silly enough to believe that a little extra protein or the anabolic window is the difference between him and the super strong, ripped Miller?

The anabolic window is KEY!! Dough Miller ALWAYS eats under 30 minutes to maximize his muscle growth capacity. That is what leads to his sickening gains.

X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2015, 04:22:47 AM »
The anabolic window is KEY!! Dough Miller ALWAYS eats under 30 minutes to maximize his muscle growth capacity. That is what leads to his sickening gains.

Ahh, I didn't realize that he had his own line of bullshit supplements. That explains the "natural" lie and the laughable insistence. His company would collapse without the illusion that Doug built his body with his products. Hell, it's probably on life-support as it is.

Carry on, you fucking fraudster. Taking money from fucking retard kids and selling them sugar-water fueled dreams.

inside you

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2015, 04:50:01 AM »
"...Is he silly enough to believe that a little extra protein or the anabolic window is the difference between him and the super strong, ripped Miller?"
- yes, he is.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2015, 07:30:39 AM »
"...Is he silly enough to believe that a little extra protein or the anabolic window is the difference between him and the super strong, ripped Miller?"
- yes, he is.

No he isn't, because he uses himself.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2015, 07:36:05 AM »
No he isn't, because he uses himself.

Army of One, are you suggesting that Big Achne is familiar with sharp sensations in his buttcheeks?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2015, 10:09:59 AM »
Clearly from the pics he looks juiced to the gills. However, when u stand next to him at an expo he is much, much smaller overall size wise than your typical IFBB pro. Even much shorter 212 guys are way thicker and denser than he is. The 212+ guys at his height, and even shorter, dwarf him size wise. It's not even close. He actually looks normal sized in clothes while these other guys do not. I don't think the pics present the total picture.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2015, 12:29:28 PM »
Clearly from the pics he looks juiced to the gills. However, when u stand next to him at an expo he is much, much smaller overall size wise than your typical IFBB pro. Even much shorter 212 guys are way thicker and denser than he is. The 212+ guys at his height, and even shorter, dwarf him size wise. It's not even close. He actually looks normal sized in clothes while these other guys do not. I don't think the pics present the total picture.
How tall is he looks about 5' 9".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »

I say this with all due respect but we all know that just because he isn't as big as most ifbb pros doesn't mean he isn't using PEDs. The majority of the posters here think the thread where Dorian  and  Leverone  talk about their respective usage is a lie, and they're admitting  to using drugs.

Barry Bonds, ARod, Ryan Braun etc...  didn't even look like they worked out let alone used testosterone (and the same could be said of many people in gyms worldwide), but we are aware of what the truth is.

Regardless  of drugs or not Doug has elite genetics for muscle building, he also works extremely  hard to get in shape.

Steroids  aren't going to make you hit home runs, but if you can hit them steroids will make you much better. You need the skill/talent first PED'S only enhance what you have. This is true with bodybuilding.

Ronnie Coleman (or anyone you want to put here) didn't win Olympia's because he took more drugs than everyone else but he won because his genetics for building  muscle were better then everyone he competed against.
*Ronnie off drugs wasn't winning anything either.

Maybe Doug isn't using anything  illegal. Maybe he is doctoring photos. Maybe his genetics are in the upper 1% of muscle building. Maybe he's  only on hrt dosages. Maybe he is juiced to the gills. Maybe he's drug free and telling the truth. Or maybe he's not and he's trying to make a living in an industry that tells us you can take a ZMA pill and increase your testorone levels 473%.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2015, 01:22:43 PM »
How tall is he looks about 5' 9".

He claims 5'9", 195 lb. In contest shape. I think both figures are an exaggeration.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2015, 01:30:30 PM »
He claims 5'9", 195 lb. In contest shape. I think both figures are an exaggeration.

When I see that Doug's traps have traps of their own I think of this great natty...

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
I say this with all due respect but we all know that just because he isn't as big as most ifbb pros doesn't mean he isn't using PEDs. The majority of the posters here think the thread where Dorian  and  Leverone  talk about their respective usage is a lie, and they're admitting  to using drugs.

Barry Bonds, ARod, Ryan Braun etc...  didn't even look like they worked out let alone used testosterone (and the same could be said of many people in gyms worldwide), but we are aware of what the truth is.

Regardless  of drugs or not Doug has elite genetics for muscle building, he also works extremely  hard to get in shape.

Steroids  aren't going to make you hit home runs, but if you can hit them steroids will make you much better. You need the skill/talent first PED'S only enhance what you have. This is true with bodybuilding.

Ronnie Coleman (or anyone you want to put here) didn't win Olympia's because he took more drugs than everyone else but he won because his genetics for building  muscle were better then everyone he competed against.
*Ronnie off drugs wasn't winning anything either.

Maybe Doug isn't using anything  illegal. Maybe he is doctoring photos. Maybe his genetics are in the upper 1% of muscle building. Maybe he's  only on hrt dosages. Maybe he is juiced to the gills. Maybe he's drug free and telling the truth. Or maybe he's not and he's trying to make a living in an industry that tells us you can take a ZMA pill and increase your testorone levels 473%.

For all I know he's on tons of gear. All I'm saying is that when u see him in person he's much smaller than he looks in the pics. He has nowhere near the size that the guys who do the IFBB shows have. Nor does he have the same "look" in person.

I don't really care either way just pointing out that the pics are a bit deceptive. If u met him in person u might not be so quick to say he's on gear.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2015, 01:41:52 PM »
Yes, Big ACH is a total fool. He says he is friends with Doug and believes that he is 100% natural lol. He states that Doug is crazy about his diet and training, which is why he looks that way.  :D
Big Ach is natural too, he only took prohormones before they were banned in the mid 2000s

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
This guy`s more natural than O`Hearn!!  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2015, 03:26:15 PM »
Big Ach is natural too, he only took prohormones before they were banned in the mid 2000s

That is true , M1T was amazing

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2015, 03:32:17 PM »

Yes, and BIG ACH probably think Doug is still natty. What a moron.  :-\ :-\
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »
For all I know he's on tons of gear. All I'm saying is that when u see him in person he's much smaller than he looks in the pics. He has nowhere near the size that the guys who do the IFBB shows have. Nor does he have the same "look" in person.

I don't really care either way just pointing out that the pics are a bit deceptive. If u met him in person u might not be so quick to say he's on gear.

that would be said for pretty much all the pics of everyone we see nowadays but natties, especially I bet.
?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2015, 04:09:41 PM »
those biceps look to be inflated to about 34 psi
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »
Ahh, I didn't realize that he had his own line of bullshit supplements. That explains the "natural" lie and the laughable insistence. His company would collapse without the illusion that Doug built his body with his products. Hell, it's probably on life-support as it is.

Carry on, you fucking fraudster. Taking money from fucking retard kids and selling them sugar-water fueled dreams.
Bingo.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2015, 08:05:07 PM »
those biceps look to be inflated to about 34 psi
they look like that way i thought as well,,strange.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2015, 02:50:10 AM »
Because BIG ACH does not have the willpower to be dedicated like natural Doug. Doug can teach BIG ACH all the basics, but it will not mean anything if BIG ACH does not heed the words!!

Jesus fucking Christ  :-X
Look at that pubic hair spilling out the underwear

i just lost my appetite

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2015, 03:01:42 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ  :-X
Look at that pubic hair spilling out the underwear

i just lost my appetite

Not Bay-likely

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2015, 06:41:59 AM »
Ach and doug are bros

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2015, 07:06:54 AM »
Ach and doug are bros

I see the source of the confusion: Doug's head is the size of a small orange.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2015, 09:27:26 AM »
Nice belt Hammad!
I