Author Topic: Bob Chicerillo and Johnnie Jackson train shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10186 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
on the Fit Show, listen to this brutal workout..........a couple of sets of presses on the Gaybex machine with the stack plus a 45 lb. plate on the handles for some half reps, swinging quarter rep lateral raises with 75 lb. dumbbells, what a couple of ANIMALS.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
on the Fit Show, listen to this brutal workout..........a couple of sets of presses on the Gaybex machine with the stack plus a 45 lb. plate on the handles for some half reps, swinging quarter rep lateral raises with 75 lb. dumbbells, what a couple of ANIMALS.

You have an open board, right here, to post your own shoulder workout. 

Johnny Apollo

Bodybuilders use lighter weight because it's easier to control and you can get the pump that makes muscles grow easier with lighter weight. Perhaps weight that is about your 20 rep max. I'm sure these guys could use massive weight but it's harder to get a pump when you max out at 2 or 3 reps.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Bodybuilders use lighter weight because it's easier to control and you can get the pump that makes muscles grow easier with lighter weight. Perhaps weight that is about your 20 rep max. I'm sure these guys could use massive weight but it's harder to get a pump when you max out at 2 or 3 reps.

Thanks for letting us know the secret to effective training. We were lost without that advice.
and keep moving!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Thanks for letting us know the secret to effective training. We were lost without that advice.
LOL!

Johnny Apollo

I just don't know why someone is ragging on a pro bodybuilder for not using massive weights.

SS

• Getbig V
I just don't know why someone is ragging on a pro bodybuilder for not using massive weights.
:'( are you gonna be able to make it through the rest of the day?

Johnny Apollo

:'( are you gonna be able to make it through the rest of the day?

??? ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

Are you saying that both Bob and Jonnie are weak?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Are you saying that both Bob and Jonnie are weak?

Yes he is. And next you will see him challenging them to come to his gym and train with him!
Z

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Yes he is. And next you will see him challenging them to come to his gym and train with him!

Will that be on the next episode of the FitShow?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky

I don't know either..oh for heavens sake...the audacity of these people ::)

FreakFactor

• Getbig I

Because putting down other people gives him a temporary satisfaction. However thee satisfaction quickly turns into loneliness and then he must post more to gain satisfaction again with diminished returns. Sort of like a crack user, but more annoying.

Johnny Apollo

Because putting down other people gives him a temporary satisfaction. However thee satisfaction quickly turns into loneliness and then he must post more to gain satisfaction again with diminished returns. Sort of like a crack user, but more annoying.

That's pretty damn funny.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
How quaint...QueerFactor and Johnny Apol-hole are now dating. 

SS

• Getbig V
How quaint...QueerFactor and Johnny Apol-hole are now dating. 
hahaha! yes they are a cute couple.....

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
hahaha! yes they are a cute couple.....

HAHAHA yes I hear Johnny Awide-Hole loves taking the cock from queer-factor

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
On pro bb weekly chick said JJ was doin lateral raises with 100lbs dumbells
I

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Bob is obviously a genetic freak for gaining mass.  Johnnie seems to be a genetic freak for strength.  I assume Johnnie has powerful delts as well, but maybe he's all back and thighs when it comes to overall power.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
This thread is like a Johnny Apollo/Freak Factor suck-off fest.

MOS

jwb

• Getbig V
I watched that video...

Johnny is good at moving a large mass from point A to point B very quickly

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I actually watch both episodes... Alot of gooffing around in the gym .... plus what 'shots' did Johnnie jackson have to take from tom prince while he was working out ?? was it photo shots ??
L

Mr. Intenseone

You have an open board, right here, to post your own shoulder workout. 

And a pic!

SS

• Getbig V
And a pic!
whats the point in posting a pic? you have us all beat!

jwb

• Getbig V
I actually watch both episodes... Alot of gooffing around in the gym .... plus what 'shots' did Johnnie jackson have to take from tom prince while he was working out ?? was it photo shots ??
Yeah that was funny when Bob said that I immediately thought of REAL shots but I think Tom wanted to check johnnie out in the posing room...