Author Topic: ingrown hairs  (Read 3232 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
ingrown hairs
« on: July 11, 2015, 06:15:22 PM »
I shave my chest back stomach ass once a week. I shave my head every other day. Since deca/Npp became a staple of mine I've had a lot of ingrown hairs on my chest and around my temples. I trim the body hair with clippers it may still be cutting to close. Now i have all these little scars from digging them out with a needle and tweezers. I spend at least 15 minutes a day pulling hairs out.

Anyone else deal with this issue? Sometimes I have three hairs in one pore. My hair is dark and curly. The scarring is really frustrating.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ingrown hairs
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 06:27:23 PM »
I shave my chest back stomach ass once a week. I shave my head every other day. Since deca/Npp became a staple of mine I've had a lot of ingrown hairs on my chest and around my temples. I trim the body hair with clippers it may still be cutting to close. Now i have all these little scars from digging them out with a needle and tweezers. I spend at least 15 minutes a day pulling hairs out.

Anyone else deal with this issue? Sometimes I have three hairs in one pore. My hair is dark and curly. The scarring is really frustrating.

Try exfoliating the dead skin off rather than plucking and definitely don't stick a needle in their to get the hair out. This might cause a worse infection. A Loofa works well as does a nylon scrubber for exfoliating. Most ingrown hairs are trapped under dead skin. Set you clippers a little higher and see if that doesn't help. Reserve shaving for contest prep.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 07:09:21 PM »
I look like a werewolf if I don't shave. I need adjustable clippers. The kind I have use attachments the next shortest is too long. Anyone recommend some good adjustable clippers that still trim pretty close but not all the way down to zero?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »
I look like a werewolf if I don't shave. I need adjustable clippers. The kind I have use attachments the next shortest is too long. Anyone recommend some good adjustable clippers that still trim pretty close but not all the way down to zero?

I use a body groomer from Norelco. It still uses attachments but they are much more finite.  I also have a back groomer. It has an extendable handle so you can easily reach  your entire back. Clearly, I too look like a Werewolf if I let my body hair grow out. Both the body groomer and the back groomer leave a stubble just long enough to avoid ingrown hairs.

My wife always preferred me hairy like a wolf. She thought it was hot. Some women like that look and some don't.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »
I use a body groomer from Norelco. It still uses attachments but they are much more finite.  I also have a back groomer. It has an extendable handle so you can easily reach  your entire back. Clearly, I too look like a Werewolf if I let my body hair grow out. Both the body groomer and the back groomer leave a stubble just long enough to avoid ingrown hairs.

My wife always preferred me hairy like a wolf. She thought it was hot. Some women like that look and some don't.

Mind sending me a link. I already have the back groomer.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 01:41:41 AM »
I'm also hairy as fuck but I never let it get to that point

Have u ever thought about using that NoNo?

Was thinking about getting it myself.

Lazer treatment is pointless, with all the hormones we use, it will grow back

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 05:26:47 AM »
lol luckily my body before steroids was like a naked mole rat

now im already pissed off that i have to shave my face like once or twice a week because otherwise ill look like a hobo
never had to shave my back or ass luckily

my buddy has to shave his face twice daily lmao
his whole body is also covered in hair, he looks like a small bear

im glad for me its just the chest, and some fucking annoying long hairs on my back lol.
like you know that feeling when you see a few fucking hairs on your delts or back that bother you but cant reach it. fuuuuck
im also fucking anal about my beard all the time
cant stand it when there are single hairs sticking out
im sheldon cooper when it comes to that

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »
lol luckily my body before steroids was like a naked mole rat

now im already pissed off that i have to shave my face like once or twice a week because otherwise ill look like a hobo
never had to shave my back or ass luckily

my buddy has to shave his face twice daily lmao
his whole body is also covered in hair, he looks like a small bear

im glad for me its just the chest, and some fucking annoying long hairs on my back lol.
like you know that feeling when you see a few fucking hairs on your delts or back that bother you but cant reach it. fuuuuck
im also fucking anal about my beard all the time
cant stand it when there are single hairs sticking out
im sheldon cooper when it comes to that

Is it worth waxing or will it grow back? Was thinking of waxing but if it grows back in no time i'm not gonna bother

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »
Is it worth waxing or will it grow back? Was thinking of waxing but if it grows back in no time i'm not gonna bother
nexer had a waxing, i wouldnt even bother... it grows back in no time

i just know from girls that it hurts like fuck, theyre swollen (down there) for days and after a few weeks its back EVEN WITH GIRLS who are usually unhairy as fuck lol
i mean my chest hair is probably thicker than a regular chicks pubes and im not even a hairy guy
if you look like a werewolf dont even bother with waxing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »
Mind sending me a link. I already have the back groomer.

This probably a newer model than what I have. But it operates essentially the same.

http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BG2040_34/norelco-bodygroom-7100-wet-dry-body-groomer-series-7000

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »

Waxing is for blondy bum fluff hairs, if you have black steel wire hairs your doomed..

I have the latter, I had my back waxed twice, looked like id been stabbed repeatedly with a dart, and the exact same thing happend the next time... It hurt like fuck and didn't last that long either..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 02:22:22 PM »
Waxing is for blondy bum fluff hairs, if you have black steel wire hairs your doomed..

I have the latter, I had my back waxed twice, looked like id been stabbed repeatedly with a dart, and the exact same thing happend the next time... It hurt like fuck and didn't last that long either..

The advantage of having dark hair is that it responds better to laser hair removal.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »
However if were all on hormones

Lazy hair won't work because the changing hormones
Stimulate hair growth

I'm just resigned to shaving my whole upper body twice a week ha

Also tanning to fuck mt2 beyond beliefs so the hair blends in with your skin

Lol

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 03:50:55 PM »

Stimulate hair growth

Lol

but dont lazers kill (supposedly) the hair follicle? That would mean no more growth. Dead is dead. Or am I  wrong?

I hate ingrown hairs and was thinking about going lazer for permanent hair removal.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 04:14:29 PM »
If you look at lasers guides it talks about being on hormones

I did lazer for a good 15-20 sessions home baught device

Kind of worked but when I started taking gear they grew back twice as thick lol.

Laters don't kill the route it makes it dormant.

Read below

Changes in your body such as pregnancy or menopause can cause hair follicles which have been rendered dormant by laser hair removal to reactivate and grow new hair. This is due to the changes in hormone levels which take place during these events. Also people with other hormone imbalances can see hair re-growth. Excessive levels of testosterone and other androgens can cause embarrassing hair to grow on areas such as the face, and laser hair removal treatment can help reduce this growth. If the hormone is still present at high levels though, hair growth can continue.

The stage the body hair is at in its growth cycle when undergoing laser treatment can affect whether it grows back or not. Hair follicles which are in the dormant phase of hair production before treatment can reactivate after treatment. Repeat sessions of treatment will be needed in cases like these, to remove the hair which has grown and give long lasting hair free results again.

http://www.healthcentre.org.uk/laser-hair-removal/lhr-regrowth.html

You see how they say "long lasting" - not permenant

Because they never know how your hormones are going to peak ect

The only thing that stops it

Is electrolysis. This kills the root

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 06:05:09 PM »

Stimulate hair growth

Lol

Clearly you are not a blond. You might be a redhead though.