Author Topic: Pct for those who used hcg during cycle  (Read 902 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pct for those who used hcg during cycle
« on: July 12, 2015, 11:48:48 AM »
I like dr scally pct
2000 iu hcg EOD x 20 days
Clomid 50 twice a day for 30 days
Nolva for 45 days

But if I used 500 hcg twice a week during cycle would I need such an aggressive pct?

I need to go off because of various reasons too long to explain

But I was thinking of half the dosing since I may not be 100% shut down?   
Constructive advice?

Also, start 3 weeks or 2 weeks after last test shot?
you are gay.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Pct for those who used hcg during cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 09:06:51 AM »
I like dr scally pct
2000 iu hcg EOD x 20 days
Clomid 50 twice a day for 30 days
Nolva for 45 days

But if I used 500 hcg twice a week during cycle would I need such an aggressive pct?

I need to go off because of various reasons too long to explain

But I was thinking of half the dosing since I may not be 100% shut down?   
Constructive advice?

Also, start 3 weeks or 2 weeks after last test shot?

What type of test? There is no real harm on starting the PCT a little early then when you have zero testosterone in your system... You can calculate the half life of the esther you last injected using steroidplot.com and start the PCT when you are trending way way low.

Clomid takes a while to actually work and I don't get why you would use it in conjunction with HCG. I would use HCG in the weeks leading up to the PCT since it mimick FSH and LH, then start the Clomid and Nolva to restart you HPTA function.

So, yeah, I would not use as much HCG if you have used it before as you won't need it and it might interfere with Chlomiphene starting your natural HPTA cycle back..

I know the broscience is strong in this response but HCG does what you want clomid to eventually do so using them both at the same time for a prolonged period of time doesn't make sense to me....