Author Topic: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'  (Read 16279 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2015, 10:28:09 PM »
isn't threatening Trump just proving his point?  

YES
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
Killing a presidential candidate is enough to start a war between countries.

Yes but this is Obama (POTUS) we are talking about.  The ultimate traitor..
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »
I love how Trump said, "You can't be intimidated."

Yet, he calls the FBI. Seems like he's more than intimidated.  :D :D He's probably shitting his pants.

Are you for real?  He would be an idiot if he DIDN'T call the FBI.
Ψ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2015, 10:34:06 PM »

Like anything is going to happen.  ::) ::) All theater.
X

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2015, 10:36:43 PM »

I never said anything would happen.  He would still be a fool not to inform/involve them..
Ψ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2015, 10:38:22 PM »
I never said anything would happen.  He would still be a fool not to inform/involve them..

Perhaps. But we all know he's shitting his pants, since he was threatened by a drug cartel.  I know he has to say hes not intimidated.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2015, 10:54:36 PM »
isn't threatening Trump just proving his point?  

"Continue fucking around and I will make you swallow all your whore words fucking white fa66ot."

Yeah, I think maybe so.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2015, 11:08:54 PM »
Back in the day, we sorted out these types of matters quickly -

I doubt anything happens, at least within the next few years. Trump, the businessman would be risky, but fair game to them. But now he's Trump, the candidate, and an attack on him would be seen as a symbolic attack on the US system and it's sovereignty. It would force a US response.

I'm sure he already got on the phone, and started bending high powered ears too.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2015, 11:10:05 PM »
Well ain't that some shit!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2015, 11:31:28 PM »
Goodrum  there is a business opportunity  that I think you're missing  out on here. You could be pretty selling  funeral packages to the Donald, I'm sure he could get you plenty  of publicity  as well if he turned the purchase into a stunt.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2015, 12:03:39 AM »
This is so upside down.

what you don't want to do is get the American military interested in you.

There's a lot wrong with this country but the superiority of our military establishment is undisputed.

If Mexico cant control their criminals, We'll do it for them ..............in a week or less.
You could be right, but I wouldn't be overly confident. Look at how long it took to get Pablo Escobar.  The Military struggled (consisting of members of the US Navy SEALs and Delta Force) , and it wasn't until they basically teamed up with murderous thugs ( Los Pepes ) who were Pablo's sworn enemies that they finally got Escobar.  
V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2015, 12:16:18 AM »
You have to be fucking crazy to fuck with the head of the Mexican cartel.

There was once a guy named Pablo Escobar who was known for making Americans disappear in the United States.

The Medellin Cartel was nowhere near as big as the Mexican cartel.

I think it's a very stupid move on Trump's part.

"1"

I remember watching a debate on the death penalty and whether or not it's a deterrent. One argued that it wasn't. That it had no bearing on someone committing crime. The he was asked, "What if the threat came from a Mexican drug cartel?"

A quick and sure enforced death penalty is definitely a deterrent.

But I don't think the Cartel would want to kill Trump. They are not like the radical Muslims for whom killing is an end in itself. The Cartel's bottom line is money and making lots of it. Killing just comes with the territory because drugs are illegal and they can't take their disputes to court. Killing such a public figure and Presidential candidate is very bad business for the drug lords.

The whole wrath of the American might will come crushing down on them. And there's nothing in the world that can stop it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2015, 12:18:53 AM »
Oh man, The Donald... Hahahaha.

I bet he won't be sleeping much from now on.

That's what happens when you let your mouth write checks your ass won't be able to cash.

I think he can cash any checks he writes. He's been around a long' long time and has connections around the world. And nine billion dollars. Hell, he can bail out Greece all by himself.

This is good publicity for him and he may even be seen as a hero.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2015, 12:21:03 AM »
El Chapo wouldn't do well here. His handle basically translates to: Manlet

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2015, 12:22:30 AM »
The whole wrath of the American might will come crushing down on them. And there's nothing in the world that can stop it.

North Vietnam managed it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2015, 01:06:33 AM »
North Vietnam managed it.

That was the first war where we fought with self imposed restraints. And we still won. We won every single battle fought. We killed over 10x the enemy than we lost. And just like in Iraq, we left. And over twice as many people were murdered by the Communist in less than two years than in our entire 10 year involvement in Vietnam. A fact that is never spoken of by the Left. The compassionate Left. My sister-in-law still has the bullet scars on her left arm and right leg as her and her family tried crossing the Mekong river to get to Thailand. She got to see her little brother's head blown apart right in front of her.

That's what we were trying to prevent. Communist expansion and Communist genocide.

You could be right, but I wouldn't be overly confident. Look at how long it took to get Pablo Escobar.  The Military struggled (consisting of members of the US Navy SEALs and Delta Force) , and it wasn't until they basically teamed up with murderous thugs ( Los Pepes ) who were Pablo's sworn enemies that they finally got Escobar. 

When America wants you they will get you. It may take months, years or even decades, like the Unibomber and Whitey Bulger, but they will get you.

They will always get you. The only escape is to die.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2015, 01:19:24 AM »
WEIGHT 165lbs!!

what a beast!!!

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2015, 02:11:33 AM »
so some US rhetoric

its so wrong for anyone to go after our politicians at any point- its immoral and we must rise up against this and stop it

however over in iraq et al- they faciliatate disastrously regime change then complain when people rise up against it

typical hypocrisy

donaly trump - the lad who inherited his dads money went bankrupt and then used the banks to help him out- the american dream. he couldn't even beat a group of scottish villagers for fucks sake- the cartel would scalp him for fun. its good to see the bully get the tables turned.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2015, 02:36:27 AM »
That was the first war where we fought with self imposed restraints. And we still won. We won every single battle fought. We killed over 10x the enemy than we lost. And just like in Iraq, we left. And over twice as many people were murdered by the Communist in less than two years than in our entire 10 year involvement in Vietnam. A fact that is never spoken of by the Left. The compassionate Left. My sister-in-law still has the bullet scars on her left arm and right leg as her and her family tried crossing the Mekong river to get to Thailand. She got to see her little brother's head blown apart right in front of her.

That's what we were trying to prevent. Communist expansion and Communist genocide.

When America wants you they will get you. It may take months, years or even decades, like the Unibomber and Whitey Bulger, but they will get you.

It is this kind of thinking which makes the rest of the world laugh at the US. A complete lack of objectivity about the stated aims and objectives around the war, versus the actual outcome. Ditto Iraq.

It seems Team America: World Police view winning as spending Billions of dollars on wars, which ultimately result in zero change in the countries they intervene in, whilst unnecessarily killing and injuring innocents and their own military personnel. And let us not forget the fact that all this violence just creates more people with an axe to grind.

The biggest irony is that they are actually bankrupting themselves. Think of all the tax dollars that could have been spent on improving things for their own citizens. It is utterly bewildering that people such as yourself are actually proud of such monumental stupidity. You are the ones being cheated!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2015, 02:36:53 AM »
WEIGHT 165lbs!!

what a beast!!!

Don't forget 5'8 which means he's actually a strong 5'6 def a beast

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2015, 02:52:31 AM »
I love how Trump said, "You can't be intimidated."

Yet, he calls the FBI. Seems like he's more than intimidated.  :D :D He's probably shitting his pants.

You're such a moron! He shouldn't notify anybody when a the leader of a Mexican drug cartel publicly threatens your life?

The only one shitting in his pants is you as you can't tear yourself away from the computer and GetBig. God, I've been here longer than you yet you have 13,000 more posts than I do.

Get a life and change that diaper.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2015, 02:59:27 AM »

Yes, SF is a colossal idiot. Calling the FBI and increasing security as the threat increases means you're intimidated?

He just needs to shut up when adults are talking and go back to the WYHI and DLB threads.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2015, 03:01:17 AM »

Yeah, drug lords are known for just playing around.

Please suicide yourself

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2015, 03:22:37 AM »
It is this kind of thinking which makes the rest of the world laugh at the US. A complete lack of objectivity about the stated aims and objectives around the war, versus the actual outcome. Ditto Iraq.

It seems Team America: World Police view winning as spending Billions of dollars on wars, which ultimately result in zero change in the countries they intervene in, whilst unnecessarily killing and injuring innocents and their own military personnel. And let us not forget the fact that all this violence just creates more people with an axe to grind.

The biggest irony is that they are actually bankrupting themselves. Think of all the tax dollars that could have been spent on improving things for their own citizens. It is utterly bewildering that people such as yourself are actually proud of such monumental stupidity. You are the ones being cheated!

And it's ignorance of history and verifiable facts that inspire your kind of ungrateful thinking and why you don't deserve to call yourself an American nor live in this country.

And zero change in countries that we intervene in? Have you forgotten Western Europe? West Germany? How about South Korea?

And Iraq? Free elections, schools open to include women, oil money now going to the country instead of Saddam's pocket. And get your facts straight. The people didn't rebel they were invaded due to the vacuum created when America left. Just like in Vietnam. All military leaders and experts concur.

Please get out of this country you ingrate.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:09 AM »
And it's ignorance of history and verifiable facts that inspire your kind of ungrateful thinking and why you don't deserve to call yourself an American nor live in this country.

And zero change in countries that we intervene in? Have you forgotten Western Europe? West Germany? How about South Korea?

And Iraq? Free elections, schools open to include women, oil money now going to the country instead of Saddam's pocket. And get your facts straight. The people didn't rebel they were invaded due to the vacuum created when America left. Just like in Vietnam. All military leaders and experts concur.

If it wasn't abundantly clear from my writings: I do not live in the US. Not a shock that you didn't pick up on this, americans tend to like their own rhetoric too much to actually listen to what anyone else communicates. Also, you clearly do not understand what an intervention consists of.

intervention (ˌɪntəˈvɛnʃən)
n
1. the act of intervening
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) any interference in the affairs of others, esp by one state in the affairs of another

Being invited to do something does not constitute an intervention. The US involvement in the second world war is not an intervention. There was an express request from the allied forces, but even then, in the face of a manifestly just cause, they would not commit militarily until provoked by the Japanese.

I also can't thank you enough for succinctly pointing the very argument I was making. The objective of the iraq intervention was to leave a stable and autonomous state following the overthrow of Saddam. As you highlighted, following the US intervention, the exact opposite has occurred. You now have ISIS and continuing war, a direct product of the chain of causation beginning with american military intervention. Hardly meeting the stated objectives. But I suppose you would classify this as a "win" for the US.

So what are you, the american tax payer, left with following the astronomical military spend? Non-fulfilment of stated political objectives, huge debts and american lives lost. I don't see how you can class this as anything other than abject failure.