Author Topic: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'  (Read 16251 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:23 AM »
I think he can cash any checks he writes. He's been around a long' long time and has connections around the world. And nine billion dollars. Hell, he can bail out Greece all by himself.

This is good publicity for him and he may even be seen as a hero.

Yes, but El Chapo has a team of psychopaths who graduated Magna Cum Laude in the art of body dismemberment, disposal and torture who he mobilizes whenever he wants wherever he wants. If you happen to be kidnapped by this group, you will be assured a slow and painful death. I mean, their horrendous crimes in Mexico, and the pictures to go along with the macro dismemberment "parties," are there for all to see. There's no shot in the back of the head for them. They take you against your will, torture you, and when you are no longer needed, will start chopping limbs off starting with toes (one at a time) and work their way up until they give you a "bath," which is nothing more than let you drown in a barrel full of sulfuric acid.

These are the most sadistic killers I've ever heard of. So I bet The Donald is not going to be sleeping easy for the rest of his life.

Plain and simple, he fucked up.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2015, 04:13:25 AM »
Nothing beats the Colombian drug lords though. They invented torture techniques that are so beyond what was done previously that it still boggles my mind how they actually conceived those things.

Case and point: If you worked for the Medellin cartel and you were found to be an informant, they would insert a rat into your internal organs so that the rat would try to eat its way out, and in the process slowly bleed you (internally) to death.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2015, 04:23:05 AM »
Yes, but El Chapo has a team of psychopaths who graduated Magna Cum Laude in the art of body dismemberment, disposal and torture who he mobilizes whenever he wants wherever he wants. If you happen to be kidnapped by this group, you will be assured a slow and painful death. I mean, their horrendous crimes in Mexico, and the pictures to go along with the macro dismemberment "parties," are there for all to see. There's no shot in the back of the head for them. They take you against your will, torture you, and when you are no longer needed, will start chopping limbs off starting with toes (one at a time) and work their way up until they give you a "bath," which is nothing more than let you drown in a barrel full of sulfuric acid.

These are the most sadistic killers I've ever heard of. So I bet The Donald is not going to be sleeping easy for the rest of his life.

There are sadistic killers all over the world.  But, the Mexicans don't mess with MS13, who are bad as well, and don't like Mexicans. Then you have the Jamaicans, Colombians, and Brazilians. And let's not forget ISIS, who have been beheading people and making vids, among other things.

Haven't you been paying attention to what G Thang has said about South of our Border? It's no man's land.
Don't you even pay attention? Any attempt on Trump proves his point. This forces America to deal with the problem. Other rich people, other politicians began to think "what about me", so they have the problem handled.
Things really get handled only when rich people feel it. Tons of regular citizens have had to deal with this "immigration issue", and now it may come to a head, and forces the American government to act.

Plus, with 9 billion dollars, Trump can hire some sadistic killers of his own, if not hire the same ones that El Chapo has.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2015, 04:27:25 AM »
If it wasn't abundantly clear from my writings: I do not live in the US. Not a shock that you didn't pick up on this, americans tend to like their own rhetoric too much to actually listen to what anyone else communicates. Also, you clearly do not understand what an intervention consists of.

intervention (ˌɪntəˈvɛnʃən)
n
1. the act of intervening
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) any interference in the affairs of others, esp by one state in the affairs of another

Being invited to do something does not constitute an intervention. The US involvement in the second world war is not an intervention. There was an express request from the allied forces, but even then, in the face of a manifestly just cause, they would not commit militarily until provoked by the Japanese.

I also can't thank you enough for succinctly pointing the very argument I was making. The objective of the iraq intervention was to leave a stable and autonomous state following the overthrow of Saddam. As you highlighted, following the US intervention, the exact opposite has occurred. You now have ISIS and continuing war, a direct product of the chain of causation beginning with american military intervention. Hardly meeting the stated objectives. But I suppose you would classify this as a "win" for the US.

So what are you, the american tax payer, left with following the astronomical military spend? Non-fulfilment of stated political objectives, huge debts and american lives lost. I don't see how you can class this as anything other than abject failure.

In that case, don't ever step on American soil. And it was America leaving Iraq that gave us ISIS just like America leaving Vietnam gaves us Pol Pot.

And if you are not ashamed to admit it, where are you from?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2015, 04:34:16 AM »

Being ruthless doesn't make you a more effective fighter. It just makes you an animal. We have Special Forces that graduated Magna Cum Laude in kicking the world's ass. No army in the world can match up with us when we pull out all the stops let alone a bunch of drug runners.

And speaking the truth is not fucking up. It's called courage. We need more leaders with that trait.

Trump will come out of this looking like a hero.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2015, 04:36:59 AM »
There are sadistic killers all over the world, and you pick these guys because Mexican workers told you some stories? Yes, they are terrible and sadistic. The Mexicans don't mess with MS13, who are bad as well, and don't like Mexicans. Then you have the Jamaicans, Colombians, and Brazilians. And let's not forget ISIS, who have been beheading people and making vids, among other things.

Haven't you been paying attention to what G Thang has said about South of our Border? It's no man's land.
Don't you even pay attention? Any attempt on Trump proves his point. This forces America to deal with the problem. Other rich people, other politicians began to think "what about me", so they have the problem handled.
Things really get handled only when rich people feel it. Tons of regular citizens have had to deal with this "immigration issue", and now it may come to a head, and forces the American government to act.

Plus, with 9 billion dollars, Trump can hire some sadistic killers of his own, if not hire the same ones that El Chapo has.

So fuking spot on it gave me chills.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »
It is this kind of thinking which makes the rest of the world laugh at the US. A complete lack of objectivity about the stated aims and objectives around the war, versus the actual outcome. Ditto Iraq.

It seems Team America: World Police view winning as spending Billions of dollars on wars, which ultimately result in zero change in the countries they intervene in, whilst unnecessarily killing and injuring innocents and their own military personnel. And let us not forget the fact that all this violence just creates more people with an axe to grind.

The biggest irony is that they are actually bankrupting themselves. Think of all the tax dollars that could have been spent on improving things for their own citizens. It is utterly bewildering that people such as yourself are actually proud of such monumental stupidity. You are the ones being cheated!

While I am no fan of "foreign adventures", it's hard to say with a straight face that the money would have been better spent domestically. We have spent trillions on the drug war, and drugs are winning. The more we spend on education and head start, the dumber we get (it's almost as if the family unit has more to do with academic achievement than federal education spending. Shocking). We pour trillions into EBT, SNAP, SSI and the other alphabet soup of "assistance programs" only to create a generational dependence on handouts (it's a design goal!).

How about instead of foreign interventions and stupid, ineffective and prone to graft and cronyism federal boondoggles, we just let Americans keep their own fucking money to spend as they please?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2015, 06:23:38 AM »
While I am no fan of "foreign adventures", it's hard to say with a straight face that the money would have been better spent domestically. We have spent trillions on the drug war, and drugs are winning. The more we spend on education and head start, the dumber we get (it's almost as if the family unit has more to do with academic achievement than federal education spending. Shocking). We pour trillions into EBT, SNAP, SSI and the other alphabet soup of "assistance programs" only to create a generational dependence on handouts (it's a design goal!).

How about instead of foreign interventions and stupid, ineffective and prone to graft and cronyism federal boondoggles, we just let Americans keep their own fucking money to spend as they please?
Our infrastructure is falling apart. It's laughable. All the trillions of dollars could have been spent domestically, on our aging infrastructure and our schools.
You don't poor billions into getting people on the things that you listed, but getting them off that. Keeping them on is only political---votes.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2015, 07:04:17 AM »
Not if it's Trump. Obama will probably declare it a national holiday.

Politicians always protect their own kind. Next day could be them the target of threats.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2015, 07:07:28 AM »
Politicians always protect their own kind. Next day could be them the target of threats.

Not just politicians but billionaires.  They are a close knit group.  Always meeting to ensure they can keep their billions and bilk people out of more.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2015, 07:14:11 AM »
So, Trumps threatens to kick El Chapo's ass, and then calls the FBI when he gets a Mexican reply. What a farkin' tool. You couldn't make this shit up.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »
Not just politicians but billionaires.  They are a close knit group.  Always meeting to ensure they can keep their billions and bilk people out of more.
Yeah...
So the thinking of let's threaten or make an attempt on a well known billionaire, politician, presidential candidate is not the smartest thing to do.
It's also in a way influencing American elections. The dynamics and potential problems that could develop be aize of this are too hard to ignore and take lightly.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »
Yeah...
So the thinking of let's threaten or make an attempt on a well known billionaire, politician, presidential candidate is not the smartest thing to do.
It's also in a way influencing American elections. The dynamics and potential problems that could develop be aize of this are too hard to ignore and take lightly.

Think about this.  If Trump hires some mercenaries to track down and take out El Chapo, do you think his popularity will rise?  I think he'd be able to ride the wave of popularity right through the primaries and go against Hillary.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2015, 07:33:50 AM »
Think about this.  If Trump hires some mercenaries to track down and take out El Chapo, do you think his popularity will rise?  I think he'd be able to ride the wave of popularity right through the primaries and go against Hillary.
yep, people aren't seeing the big picture

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2015, 08:09:53 AM »
Trump just released his entire security staff; and he replaced them with ESFITNESS

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2015, 08:12:44 AM »
Think about this.  If Trump hires some mercenaries to track down and take out El Chapo, do you think his popularity will rise?  I think he'd be able to ride the wave of popularity right through the primaries and go against Hillary.

He would have to be cagey. Like El Chapo is assassinated by parties unknown and Trump just goes to the stump and casually mentions it. "It's a dang shame what happened to El Chapo after he threatened an American..."

Of course, then Trump would be on every b-eener's hit list.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2015, 08:23:27 AM »
Trump just released his entire security staff; and he replaced them with ESFITNESS
What about SMM? He of the German Shepard spine breaking?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2015, 08:27:39 AM »
In that case, don't ever step on American soil. And it was America leaving Iraq that gave us ISIS just like America leaving Vietnam gaves us Pol Pot.

And if you are not ashamed to admit it, where are you from?

Epic reductionist thinking on your part. Because I disagree with American interventionalism I should forego ever visiting that country. Luckily for me, even your government does not implement such a simplistic, idiotic train of thought.

Yet again you are confirming my argument. If the US hasn't of intervened, we wouldn't have awful (to coin an american term): "blowback" situations. As mentioned previously: chain of causation (I would suggest you look up causality).

I am from the UK. I am ashamed of our governments involvement in foreign interventions. I don't believe Iraq is a better place because of our involvement, and I believe the money / lives lost in these endeavours is an absolute disgrace.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2015, 08:35:49 AM »
Epic reductionist thinking on your part. Because I disagree with American interventionalism I should forego ever visiting that country. Luckily for me, even your government does not implement such a simplistic, idiotic train of thought.

Yet again you are confirming my argument. If the US hasn't of intervened, we wouldn't have awful (to coin an american term): "blowback" situations. As mentioned previously: chain of causation (I would suggest you look up causality).

I am from the UK. I am ashamed of our governments involvement in foreign interventions. I don't believe Iraq is a better place because of our involvement, and I believe the money / lives lost in these endeavours is an absolute disgrace.

The real world is a Hobbsian dystopian nightmare ("No arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death: and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."). Absent our country's "foreign adventures", are you prepared to watch scenes of horror daily on the TV and remain steadfast in your non-interventionist ways? Methinks that maybe you would prefer foreign adventures that have no possible national value, like feeding poor people in Africa and/or Haiti?

I am. The rest of the world can go fuck themselves. I won the lottery living in the first-world and they didn't. Sorry. And if you fucking towel heads even take a sideways glance in my direction, threaten me or my sovereign Citizens abroad, I shall take one of your cities in a maelstrom of nuclear fire.

Trust me that peace will reign for a thousand years.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2015, 08:41:09 AM »
a

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:44 AM »
Being ruthless doesn't make you a more effective fighter. It just makes you an animal. We have Special Forces that graduated Magna Cum Laude in kicking the world's ass. No army in the world can match up with us when we pull out all the stops let alone a bunch of drug runners.

And speaking the truth is not fucking up. It's called courage. We need more leaders with that trait.

Trump will come out of this looking like a hero.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, if they were to start killing Americans, then they become OUR problem. And I'm no friend of exchanging rock for missile. I'd be OK if our military turned Sinaloa into a 3 foot-thick sheet of glass (what usually happens when you get nuked).

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2015, 10:44:01 AM »
The real world is a Hobbsian dystopian nightmare ("No arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death: and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."). Absent our country's "foreign adventures", are you prepared to watch scenes of horror daily on the TV and remain steadfast in your non-interventionist ways? Methinks that maybe you would prefer foreign adventures that have no possible national value, like feeding poor people in Africa and/or Haiti?

I am. The rest of the world can go fuck themselves. I won the lottery living in the first-world and they didn't. Sorry. And if you fucking towel heads even take a sideways glance in my direction, threaten me or my sovereign Citizens abroad, I shall take one of your cities in a maelstrom of nuclear fire.

Trust me that peace will reign for a thousand years.

I tend to agree. Let us just focus on sorting our home grown problems out, and leave the rest to it. You don't see China wasting its money on pointless wars. Leave the cesspit of the middle east to butcher itself.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »
Is El Chapo really the bad guy when 99% of the drugs he produces are consumed here in the USA?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2015, 03:53:13 PM »
What about SMM? He of the German Shepard spine breaking?

Add Irish Dave too :D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »
Phuck that little greaser midget.....Mexico is a toilet....I have spent lots of time there....dumb, corrupt....most are dishonest thieves...