Author Topic: iran Nuke Deal Reached!  (Read 3883 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
iran Nuke Deal Reached!
« on: July 14, 2015, 04:59:55 AM »
Give us your reasons why you hate this deal.  No positive praise for this historic agreement will be tolerated on this thread.  Thanks in advance. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: iran Nuke Deal Reached!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 07:26:09 AM »
Don't know the details but Israel isn't very happy   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 07:44:35 AM »
Israel isn't really happy about anything anymore.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 08:09:32 AM »
Ok lets see....we caved. Can't verify every site. 8 years instead of 10 ban on enrichment. Limited inspections on military sites and it lifts sanctions. This will allow the military to buy the latest Russian air defense equipment, modernize their aging Air Force and further allow them to expand support to their proxy terrorist forces abroad. I don't a single one of you would support this deal if anybody other then Obongo was president.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 08:38:00 AM »

Charles Schumer is the #1 pro-Isr person in congress... he still refuses to comment.  "We have to look at this further" = awaiting orders on how to respond.  Obama was very clear in the details.  "I'm not sure yet" = doesn't want to contradict his bosses.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:05 AM »
Ok lets see....we caved. Can't verify every site. 8 years instead of 10 ban on enrichment. Limited inspections on military sites and it lifts sanctions. This will allow the military to buy the latest Russian air defense equipment, modernize their aging Air Force and further allow them to expand support to their proxy terrorist forces abroad. I don't a single one of you would support this deal if anybody other then Obongo was president.

I don't know all the details of the deal, but from what some repubs are saying its a bad deal.  CNN  was making it sound like Iran felt they got the better end of the deal.

Short of removing their government by war or repressing their economy and people i don't see how we can stop them from eventually getting nukes.

You would think that supporting terrorism would be a big issue in these negotiations. 

Some were saying its no different than the NK talks that ended with NK having nukes eventually. 

I hope a national debate occurs because of this, that's the only way a 2/3 vote could occur to stop OB, if in fact its a bad deal,  but i think we will  find a way to pay attention to something like the Kardashians or the latest hollywood scandal. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 10:06:23 AM »
Israel isn't really happy about anything anymore.

Maybe.  But if there was a  country close to us who has publicly stated that it wants our destruction I would have a pretty high standard of what i was happy about regarding them.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 11:10:18 AM »
I don't know all the details of the deal, but from what some repubs are saying its a bad deal.  CNN  was making it sound like Iran felt they got the better end of the deal.

Short of removing their government by war or repressing their economy and people i don't see how we can stop them from eventually getting nukes.

You would think that supporting terrorism would be a big issue in these negotiations.  

Some were saying its no different than the NK talks that ended with NK having nukes eventually. 

I hope a national debate occurs because of this, that's the only way a 2/3 vote could occur to stop OB, if in fact its a bad deal,  but i think we will  find a way to pay attention to something like the Kardashians or the latest hollywood scandal. 

Please idiots...look at what he mentions. This should have been central. Instead Hamas and Hez will be re armed...Israel got fucked thrice on this deal.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 12:04:38 PM »
Is it true that experts believe gas will be down BELOW $2 a GALLON by the fall, thanks to this deal?

We haven't had iranian oil since 1995 or something... now we will?

If we asked the typical american consumer "would you rather stop bad guys from developing a weapon, or save $3 per gallon on gasoline?"... I believe most americans would take the petro savings. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »
Yeah thats great.....enjoy your gass now and your nukes later.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
Looks like Republicans don't like it.

Marco Rubio, Scott Walker Say Next President Must Unwind Iran Nuclear Deal

Image: Marco Rubio, Scott Walker Say Next President Must Unwind Iran Nuclear Deal (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images; Scott Olson/Getty Images)
Tuesday, 14 Jul 2015

Republican presidential candidates rushed to condemn the nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers reached Tuesday, with Senator Marco Rubio of Florida and Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin saying it will fall to the next commander-in-chief to renew a tough U.S. stance.

“I expect that a significant majority in Congress will share my skepticism of this agreement and vote it down,” said Rubio, who sits on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, in a statement. “Failure by the President to obtain congressional support will tell the Iranians and the world that this is Barack Obama's deal, not an agreement with lasting support from the United States. It will then be left to the next President to return us to a position of American strength and re-impose sanctions on this despicable regime until it is truly willing to abandon its nuclear ambitions and is no longer a threat to international security.”

Walker, who formally joined the race on Monday, called on congressional leaders and his election rivals, including Democratic former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, “to repudiate this agreement.”

“Iran’s Supreme Leader should know that a future American president will not be bound by this diplomatic retreat,” Walker said in a statement. “Undoing the damage caused by this deal won’t be easy. But when the United States leads, and has a president who isn’t eager to embrace Iran, the world will follow. In order to ensure the safety of America and our allies, the next president must restore bipartisan and international opposition to Iran’s nuclear program while standing with our allies to roll back Iran’s destructive influence across the Middle East.”

In a statement, Texas Senator Ted Cruz did not say what he thinks the next president should do, but he urged the public to campaign against the deal during the congressional review period.

“Thankfully, it is not a done deal,” Cruz said. “We still have an opportunity to tell the truth about what [Israeli] Prime Minister Netanyahu called today a ‘bad mistake of historic proportion.’ Congress will have 60 days to review it, and the American people will have 60 days to tell their elected representatives just what they think of it. I urge all my fellow citizens to speak out and let their elected leaders know that even if President Obama won’t see it, we know the leaders of the Islamic Republic who lead crowds in chants of ‘Death to America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ are not our partners in peace, and must not be put on the path to a nuclear bomb.”

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the most outspoken critics of the agreement, said that if Clinton supports it, “I think she's made herself dangerously naive.” Speaking on Capitol Hill Tuesday, Clinton said the agreement is an “important step” in putting the lid on Iran's nuclear program.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rubio-walker-iran-deal/2015/07/14/id/656980/#ixzz3ftdwbP9r

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 07:49:58 AM »

Israel is NEVER happy except with the stuff they get away with

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 07:55:52 AM »
The fact is, no embargo whatsoever will ever keep Iran from getting a nuke....look at North Korea for an example....its best to negotiate and make attempts to hold Iran to the strictest standards possible.....the other alternative is WAR......look how our last wars turned out....we can't keep sending American men and women to shed blood for the Arabs and Israelis......Israel and the Republicans are critical but THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ALTERNATIVE......even the pentagon does not want war with Iran......all of the great powers agreed on the deal...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 09:04:48 AM »
The fact is, no embargo whatsoever will ever keep Iran from getting a nuke....look at North Korea for an example....its best to negotiate and make attempts to hold Iran to the strictest standards possible.....the other alternative is WAR......look how our last wars turned out....we can't keep sending American men and women to shed blood for the Arabs and Israelis......Israel and the Republicans are critical but THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ALTERNATIVE......even the pentagon does not want war with Iran......all of the great powers agreed on the deal...

That's all good, but losing at the bargaining table is the real issue here. (we will see when the details are revealed and debated)  I think everyone understands in the next half century one way or another Iran will get nukes. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 09:09:35 AM »
So lets cave and further weaken our hand...jesus fucking christ. Now when Israel has to go in and clean up our mess they'll be dealing with the latest anti air and interceptors that Iran can field from Russia and China...plus all the rockets Hamas and Hez can shoot from Beruit and the strip......yep...great
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 09:12:25 AM »
That's all good, but losing at the bargaining table is the real issue here. (we will see when the details are revealed and debated)  I think everyone understands in the next half century one way or another Iran will get nukes. 

yes they will....if a country is detemiend to get them then they will......at least negotiations would slow that down somewhat......again WHO HAS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE???..if you leave Iran alone, they will get the nukes anyway....Obama has actually accomplished something that no other president could...getting the Iranians to agree to an agreement with the US..known to them as the great satan....

Even Reagan tried to make illegal deals with Iran during Iran-Contra which he actually should have been impeached for when you think about it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 09:14:13 AM »
So lets cave and further weaken our hand...jesus fucking christ. Now when Israel has to go in and clean up our mess they'll be dealing with the latest anti air and interceptors that Iran can field from Russia and China...plus all the rockets Hamas and Hez can shoot from Beruit and the strip......yep...great

Iran was going to get those anyway...the  U.S knew that the arms embargo and sanctions against Iran was going to crumble soon anyway....we got the best deal that could be gotten under the cuircumstances....Russia and china weren't going to back us

Stop hating Obama and you may be able to think more clearly

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 09:16:45 AM »
You fucking idiot...the sanctions were working...they just got everything they want. Nothing was slowed down....any of your friends die in Iraq.....anybody? I'm a tanker, the Iranians were brought in to kill our tanks.....I've lost friends to these guys...shit you libs cannpt understand. U don't make friends with your enemies...you stomp on their necks until they scub their history and make anime movies about giant robots. You don't cut deals...you win!!!!!

John Kerry denied it. So did Iran’s foreign minister. But the world’s most notorious spymaster stands to benefit—big time—from the accord with Tehran.
Among the big winners in the agreement to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, count a notorious and shadowy Iranian general who helped Shiite militias in Iraq kill American soldiers and who has come to the rescue of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

You’ll find his name, Qasem Soleimani, buried in an annex (PDF) of the unremittingly dense Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, along with some of his colleagues from the senior ranks of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, as well as its various divisions and corporate fronts. They’ll all be granted some sanctions relief as part of the U.S.-brokered deal to curtail Iran’s development of a nuclear weapon.

That Soleimani—who runs Iran’s elite paramilitary and covert operations group, the Quds Force—was even on the list appeared to catch some U.S. officials by surprise. A senior administration official briefing reporters on Tuesday morning didn’t have a ready response when asked when and why Soleimani was added. Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly denied that the 58-year-old general was on the list to be freed from the sanctions yoke. Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif, agreed, saying Soleimani—whom the U.S. accused in 2011 of plotting to launch a terrorist attack in the United States—had been confused with someone else with a similar name.

They were all wrong—or maybe didn’t want to be right. Soleimani is, in fact, on the list, a Treasury Department official later confirmed to The Daily Beast. And his presence definitely surprised some powerful lawmakers, who are already sharpening their knives for a filleting of the Iran deal.

“He’s got American blood on his hands,” Sen. John Cornyn said of Soleimani. “I’m not sympathetic to lifting sanctions on him, that’s for sure.”

“Soleimani is the guy that sent the copper-tipped IEDs into Iraq,” said Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain, referring to powerful improvised explosive devices, which Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Joseph Dunford testified last week were responsible for the deaths of 500 soldiers and Marines. “That is really unbelievable,” McCain said when asked about Soleimani’s name showing up in the bowels of the Iran nuclear deal.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 09:21:06 AM »
You fucking idiot...the sanctions were working...they just got everything they want. Nothing was slowed down....any of your friends die in Iraq.....anybody? I'm a tanker, the Iranians were brought in to kill our tanks.....I've lost friends to these guys...shit you libs cannpt understand. U don't make friends with your enemies...you stomp on their necks until they scub their history and make anime movies about giant robots. You don't cut deals...you win!!!!!

John Kerry denied it. So did Iran’s foreign minister. But the world’s most notorious spymaster stands to benefit—big time—from the accord with Tehran.
Among the big winners in the agreement to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, count a notorious and shadowy Iranian general who helped Shiite militias in Iraq kill American soldiers and who has come to the rescue of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

You’ll find his name, Qasem Soleimani, buried in an annex (PDF) of the unremittingly dense Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, along with some of his colleagues from the senior ranks of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, as well as its various divisions and corporate fronts. They’ll all be granted some sanctions relief as part of the U.S.-brokered deal to curtail Iran’s development of a nuclear weapon.

That Soleimani—who runs Iran’s elite paramilitary and covert operations group, the Quds Force—was even on the list appeared to catch some U.S. officials by surprise. A senior administration official briefing reporters on Tuesday morning didn’t have a ready response when asked when and why Soleimani was added. Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly denied that the 58-year-old general was on the list to be freed from the sanctions yoke. Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif, agreed, saying Soleimani—whom the U.S. accused in 2011 of plotting to launch a terrorist attack in the United States—had been confused with someone else with a similar name.

They were all wrong—or maybe didn’t want to be right. Soleimani is, in fact, on the list, a Treasury Department official later confirmed to The Daily Beast. And his presence definitely surprised some powerful lawmakers, who are already sharpening their knives for a filleting of the Iran deal.

“He’s got American blood on his hands,” Sen. John Cornyn said of Soleimani. “I’m not sympathetic to lifting sanctions on him, that’s for sure.”

“Soleimani is the guy that sent the copper-tipped IEDs into Iraq,” said Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain, referring to powerful improvised explosive devices, which Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Joseph Dunford testified last week were responsible for the deaths of 500 soldiers and Marines. “That is really unbelievable,” McCain said when asked about Soleimani’s name showing up in the bowels of the Iran nuclear deal.

DUDE...calm it down..you're melting.......I sympathize with you in that you're a soldier and Iran killed many of our guys, but thats war for you..we negotiated with Vietnam and they killed 50,000 of our guys..... from what i understand the US got a very good deal..not perfect for us but no negotiation is going to get you everything you want......the workld is not on our side...they don't share our values..they are greedy and care about doing business with Iran....we had to get an agreement or else the sanctions were going to crumble anyway...and don't think that China, Russia, North korea, etc aren't already smuggling stuff undercover to Iran

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 09:21:47 AM »
yes they will....if a country is detemiend to get them then they will......at least negotiations would slow that down somewhat......again WHO HAS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE???..if you leave Iran alone, they will get the nukes anyway....Obama has actually accomplished something that no other president could...getting the Iranians to agree to an agreement with the US..known to them as the great satan....

Even Reagan tried to make illegal deals with Iran during Iran-Contra which he actually should have been impeached for when you think about it

The Reagan thing is not related at all.  I shouldn't have to list all the reasons why that's a horrible supporting argument.  That's like bringing the movie ARGO into this.  

I have a better alternative:

Not allowing ourselves to be grateful we made a deal when the deal might be complete shit.  Instead of focusing on a false gratitude for even making a deal lets examine the deal we made and ask ourselves is it good for us and the region????????????????????

BTW.... "ARGO go fuck yourself!"   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 11:10:57 AM »

Truth.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 11:16:39 AM »
The Reagan thing is not related at all.  I shouldn't have to list all the reasons why that's a horrible supporting argument.  That's like bringing the movie ARGO into this.  

I have a better alternative:

Not allowing ourselves to be grateful we made a deal when the deal might be complete shit.  Instead of focusing on a false gratitude for even making a deal lets examine the deal we made and ask ourselves is it good for us and the region????????????????????

BTW.... "ARGO go fuck yourself!"   ;D

Iran Contra does relate in that it proves that for a very long while now, the US has been trying to make deals with Iran and work with them somewhat....Obama simply worked with them out in the open, not in secret...and remember teh Bush administration wanted to negotiate as well....and again, your alternative is not really an alternative...the fact is we can examine the deal from here until the end of the world.....Iran would STILL be able to get the bomb whether sanctions were on or not....the US did the bes tit could under the circumstances.....the rest of the world is not exactly a great help..although they did keep the sanctions on somewhat....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 11:19:38 AM »
Truth.
They weren't working....the sanctions were hurting the Iranian economy but the sanctions weren't stopping their nuclear program....the Iranians were basically on the verge of getting a nuke...their program was continuing to grow.....at least now with inspections we have some hope that we will know what they have and where it is in case we actuially do have to bomb later

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 11:21:59 AM »
Iran Contra does relate in that it proves that for a very long while now, the US has been trying to make deals with Iran and work with them somewhat....Obama simply worked with them out in the open, not in secret...and remember teh Bush administration wanted to negotiate as well....and again, your alternative is not really an alternative...the fact is we can examine the deal from here until the end of the world.....Iran would STILL be able to get the bomb whether sanctions were on or not....the US did the bes tit could under the circumstances.....the rest of the world is not exactly a great help..although they did keep the sanctions on somewhat....

How do you know we did the best we could?

Do you know the details?  Do you know what the negotiation points were?  Do you what all of our options were?

Or are you just willing to forgo your intelligence and blindly accept a deal that many are calling bad?

It seems to me based on your arguments that's what you are doing:

1.  Iran will get nukes no matter what
2.  This is the best we could do
3.  Reagan tried it too

That's being blind and typical of what some conservatives accuse Obamabots of.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 11:25:39 AM »
How do you know we did the best we could?

Do you know the details?  Do you know what the negotiation points were?  Do you what all of our options were?

Or are you just willing to forgo your intelligence and blindly accept a deal that many are calling bad?

It seems to me based on your arguments that's what you are doing:

1.  Iran will get nukes no matter what
2.  This is the best we could do
3.  Reagan tried it too

That's being blind and typical of what some conservatives accuse Obamabots of.

just as you argue it might be a bad deal, I see A LOT of people saying it was a GOOD DEAL..you see what you want to see and I see what I want to see..simple...

don't get all high and mighty and think your opinion is the prevailing viewpoint ;)