Author Topic: dlb to have her own column in MD  (Read 3055 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dlb to have her own column in MD
« on: July 14, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »
 ;D starting in oct 2015 dlb to have a regular column in md
F

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: dlb to have her own column in MD
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 10:27:00 AM »
Massive fish eye lens effect on her quads, WFT man.... Guess someone from MD reads getbig for ideas...

Her hair like that, not making stupid ass faces is much better.
?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 10:27:32 AM »
classy bitch there  ::)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 10:35:51 AM »
Was in Biloxi MS this past weekend.  Driving past a gym on Saturday, and my wife and I see about 10 people out in the parking lot, tent, a few cars, etc.  My wife asks, "WTF are they doing over there?"  I told her they were probably cross shitting or something.  We're driving down the same street on Sunday, and pull up to the same stop sign.  My wife says, "OMFG, that was that horse face bitch!"  I look at her confused and say ask her WTF she's talking about?

She points and says, "Look at the sign!  Rob and Dana Lynn Bailey, This Saturday.  Isn't that the horse face bitch?"  I start LMAO.  Unfortunately, the gym was closed, and they were already gone.  My one opportunity to ask her what her cycle is, and then laugh in her face, and I missed it.   :D

PS, Biloxi is a shithole.  I highly, don't recommend it. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 10:42:28 AM »
Was in Biloxi MS this past weekend.  Driving past a gym on Saturday, and my wife and I see about 10 people out in the parking lot, tent, a few cars, etc.  My wife asks, "WTF are they doing over there?"  I told her they were probably cross shitting or something.  We're driving down the same street on Sunday, and pull up to the same stop sign.  My wife says, "OMFG, that was that horse face bitch!"  I look at her confused and say ask her WTF she's talking about?

She points and says, "Look at the sign!  Rob and Dana Lynn Bailey, This Saturday.  Isn't that the horse face bitch?"  I start LMAO.  Unfortunately, the gym was closed, and they were already gone.  My one opportunity to ask her what her cycle is, and then laugh in her face, and I missed it.   :D

PS, Biloxi is a shithole.  I highly, don't recommend it. 
is this the place..
F

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »
is this the place..

I have no idea if that's it, we didn't stop.  It was on Auto Mall Parkway in Biloxi, MS.  I didn't even catch the name of the place.  It was in a shitty part of town, I can tell you that much.   :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 11:33:44 AM »
is this the place..

Surrounded by 5'1 manlets, lol... Again, huge photoshop on her arms, what BS, but perfectly suitable for generation fail...
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 11:42:01 AM »
I have no idea if that's it, we didn't stop.  It was on Auto Mall Parkway in Biloxi, MS.  I didn't even catch the name of the place.  It was in a shitty part of town, I can tell you that much.   :D
;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 11:50:05 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

That's the place, and that's about how many people we saw on Saturday afternoon.  It was a huge crowd, about 10-12 people.   :-\

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 11:57:36 AM »
Looks hot in the magazine cover, shame she looks fuck all like it in real life the dumb, ugly bitch.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 11:59:59 AM »
Ugly horse faced whore
Disgusting human being
w

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »
i hope her first article is about tips on how she conquered the american gladiator course , or how with dedication , hard work you can achieve her level of fitness without ever even taking an aspirin

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 12:35:41 PM »
Is she over 25?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »
did they really photoshop her arms in that picture? surely with her fanbase they wouldnt resort to that

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2015, 01:38:21 PM »
did they really photoshop her arms in that picture? surely with her fanbase they wouldnt resort to that

Pretty sure they shopped everything in that pic.  Her right forearm is bigger than her left bicep.  Face is super lean, leg gigantic, etc, etc, etc.   :-\

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 01:56:03 PM »
F

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 02:51:29 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Are they holding that event  for people who have mental retardation or are those just DLB fans? I seriously have no clue here.

Should have seen this fat ass schmoe dude at my gym with another who were filming a woman leg pressing. Looked like two dudes who paid themselves time with a stripper and the leg press filming was part of their jerk off material for later on. And guess who had a fuckin' DLB shirt on?

The fat disgusting schmoe who resembles one dude body wise in the pic above so that is why I ask are they legit, true mentally retarded people they're hosting an event for, or are they your regular DLB fans.

Maybe I could forward my question to that shit mag called MD so she can tackle this one in person?...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 09:44:00 PM »
bump for brutal, absolutely fake photoshop pics, just terrible...
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 11:10:42 AM »
bump for brutal, absolutely fake photoshop pics, just terrible...
8) 8) 8) 8)
F

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8)

Ahhhh, the stupid face, fucccckkkkk it bugs me. Gonna have to stay outta this thread for good as I've done with the other. I just can't take it.
?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 12:24:54 PM »
Ahhhh, the stupid face, fucccckkkkk it bugs me. Gonna have to stay outta this thread for good as I've done with the other. I just can't take it.
it's like a carwreck, you drive by but you gotta look , most times you are sorry what your eyes see. :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 12:29:06 PM »
You guys remember that 100+ page DLB thread Rob had Ron pull from getbig because her Career was going to blow up after she destroyed and conquered American Gladiators , what ever became of that  ???

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 12:30:28 PM »
Column name: "Straight from the horse's mouth".

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »
You guys remember that 100+ page DLB thread Rob had Ron pull from getbig because her Career was going to blow up after she destroyed and conquered American Gladiators , what ever became of that  ???
you mean american ninjas , she fell off in the second obstacle the bar-ell roll.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
you mean american ninjas , she fell off in the second obstacle the bar-ell roll.
:'( :'( :'(
F