Author Topic: Coach Marino on Stage  (Read 733 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Coach Marino on Stage
« on: July 14, 2015, 12:23:18 PM »
All in good fun Joe Loco :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Coach Marino on Stage
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 12:29:44 PM »
 ::)

this guy is clearly better looking , more muscular , and way taller

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 12:36:55 PM »
All in good fun Joe Loco :D

He has better legs :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 12:47:17 PM »
Being a veteran of Bundaberg, Pussers, Lambs and the dreaded Captain Morgan Rums, I approached this offering from my well meaning spouse, with some trepidation.
I suspect she saw James Cook on the label and assumed an Australian would automatically drink it in a fit of patriotic fervor.
A crack of the cap and a quick sniff was disappointing. Had I not opened the bottle myself, I would have suspected some tampering with rubbing alcohol.
At that point, I would have probably set it aside for a time when my usual supplies had dwindled to naught. Unfortunately, my spouse was hovering.
The fine traditions of Rum, Buggery and the Lash, were upheld on first tasting of the neat spirit.
My palate was suitably chastised, which is about as lurid a description that might pass the censors.
Coke, of the genuine variety was applied to the wounds, but did little to tart up what is undoubtedly a very raw spirit of mixed parentage.
It isn’t undrinkable. It is certainly contains a good measure of alcohol. The taste is easily drowned by soft drink, but that is hardly the object of drinking for enjoyment.
It was a gift, so nothing lost really, but i wouldn’t and shan’t go out of my way to purchase more.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
Bentham's task as reformer was made difficult not just by the force of English prejudice, but also by the absolute taboo on public discussion of buggery. In law books and in parliamentary debate, Goodrum-esque behavior was referred to stereotypically by the Latin formula, "peccatum illud horribile, inter Christianos non nominandum"--"that horrible crime not to be named among Christians."

Bentham candidly admits in his notes the extreme fear he felt at the idea of making public his liberal opinions on the subject. Men in Bentham’s times when convicted of buggery were hanged, a result enthusiastically applauded in England.  No essay appeared on Buggery in English until John Addington Symonds’ A Problem in Greek Ethics in 1883, and that was for private distribution.  The first book in 1898, Ellis’s Sexual Inversion, was suppressed by the courts.

A polished organization of this topic is found in his papers of 1785.  
Perhaps it was for distribution in France where both Montesquieu and Voltaire had argued for continued punishment:  Voltaire because he felt it was a threat to population, and Montesquieu because its effeminizing influence would weaken a nations’s military strength.  

With this background, it thus seems that some sections of Bentham’s essay was a reply to their arguments.  Perhaps it was distributed in private on the continent, though not recorded.