Author Topic: starting to eat pita bread  (Read 1661 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
starting to eat pita bread
« on: July 14, 2015, 04:52:20 PM »
went to a Arabic store by me to check it out. bought some fresh pita bread, and also  a garlic spread. put a pita on a hot stove and heated it up, spread some of the garlic spread on it and
added some tomatoes and onions. fuck was it good :) :) now i go every monday to get fresh pita bread and garlic spread. i kind of turn heads when i come in at 270 with a shaved head.
(most of the customers are wearing head coverings) i have bought all kinds of good stuff. garlic in chili oil, roasted red peppers. maybe I'm a little arabic myself :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: starting to eat pita bread
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »
Thanks for the update

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 06:02:08 PM »
went to a Arabic store by me to check it out. bought some fresh pita bread, and also  a garlic spread. put a pita on a hot stove and heated it up, spread some of the garlic spread on it and
added some tomatoes and onions. fuck was it good :) :) now i go every monday to get fresh pita bread and garlic spread. i kind of turn heads when i come in at 270 with a shaved head.
(most of the customers are wearing head coverings) i have bought all kinds of good stuff. garlic in chili oil, roasted red peppers. maybe I'm a little arabic myself :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Here is the subtle way of letting us know he is "big"

Oh brother

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 06:16:10 PM »

yeah, good stuff. we do homemade kebabs or sliced chicken breast, and stuffed with shredded cabbge, cucumber, tomatoes, tons of onion and yoghurt / mint sauce. pretty much what you can get from a curry shop but homemade, fresh and tasty.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
bigger than yours, schnauzer. don't you worry about it,mate ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 07:04:36 PM »

That's great maybe next you could try a plate of SHUT THE FUCK UP?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »
this sounds great
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 08:45:25 PM »

Its similar to eating garlic or onion naan.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
Traitor , 99% of GB  is AntiArabs  >:(

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 10:29:22 PM »

LOL!

?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 01:50:59 AM »

Lol

270 with a shaved head. Another fucken chaos ( man tits too.)

TB

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 01:53:43 AM »
Pics of your belly?

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 02:35:00 AM »
Sounds like a Squadfather story ::) Oh brother!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 03:03:48 AM »
added some tomatoes and onions. fuck was it good :) :) now i go every monday to get fresh pita bread and garlic spread. i kind of turn heads when i come in at 270 with a shaved ass[/b]

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 09:09:05 PM »
Lol

270 with a shaved head. Another fucken chaos ( man tits too.)

TB

Who are you speaking of BEEF?

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 11:52:41 PM »
Hurricane Queef doesn't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 06:59:01 AM »
i kind of turn heads when i come in at 270 with a shaved head.

attention whore
Ψ

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 11:33:53 AM »