Author Topic: Would you stop for a while?  (Read 5534 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Would you stop for a while?
« on: July 14, 2015, 08:39:15 PM »
Wife is almost due, already have kids at home.  The first six months is zombie land, up all night, not eating well and basically no time for working out.

If you were on test and deca 4-500 range, would u do an aggressive pct and go natty for a while?   Hate to take all those drugs etc (cost) if you can't even work out or sleep

Thoughts?   Only people above age 30 need reply
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you stop for a while?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 11:51:42 PM »
I come off sometimes for 2 weeks
So not really no

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 11:58:25 PM »
if you've been on for over 6 months, I doubt you'd wanna come off. Not sure I ever see myself going under 2-300mg test/week.
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 02:46:55 AM »
Just stay on a cruise dose of test. Especialy if you arent trainning/eating, the test will help fighting muscle loss/fat gain to some degree.
PCT only makes sense if you plan on coming off drugs permanently.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 05:26:02 AM »
Thanks for the responses

I guess I'm not ready to believe I'll be on test the rest of my life.   I love while I'm on, but scares me that I'll be on forever and depended on it.   It may not be as fun when I'm 60, if I'll make it that far.

What about pct, come off for 6 months, but do gh?
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 07:25:01 AM »
Thanks for the responses

I guess I'm not ready to believe I'll be on test the rest of my life.   I love while I'm on, but scares me that I'll be on forever and depended on it.   It may not be as fun when I'm 60, if I'll make it that far.

What about pct, come off for 6 months, but do gh?

if you can afford HGH .id come off if your not even going to train. I think you will hold alot of your gains if your running growth year round. id rather just use a TRT dose of Test just because it's cheaper but id go the PCT/growth route if you can afford growth year round or till you can train again.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 10:24:51 AM »
Wife is almost due, already have kids at home.  The first six months is zombie land, up all night, not eating well and basically no time for working out.

If you were on test and deca 4-500 range, would u do an aggressive pct and go natty for a while?   Hate to take all those drugs etc (cost) if you can't even work out or sleep

ive come off for a year and half before. almost 2. took nothing the whole time. I was too busy in other parts of life to even care how I looked. took me a year to get back to where I was before I came off. during the time off, I had no problems with my dick or mood. balls returned to the size they were in 1998. all in all, im glad I took that time off. I really blew up once back on tho.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 11:01:41 AM »
just cruise for as long as needed

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 11:04:37 AM »
Fuck that train any way and eat the best u can cruise for a few weeks it's not that bad zombie land lol

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 11:57:52 AM »
ive come off for a year and half before. almost 2. took nothing the whole time. I was too busy in other parts of life to even care how I looked. took me a year to get back to where I was before I came off. during the time off, I had no problems with my dick or mood. balls returned to the size they were in 1998. all in all, im glad I took that time off. I really blew up once back on tho.

how long were you on before you took the year and a half off? no depression or lethargy etc?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 01:24:11 PM »
how long were you on before you took the year and a half off? no depression or lethargy etc?

I was on for about two years straight before the break. i actually felt great mentally and physically. yeah it sucked to lose to size and strength but i knew it wasn't for good. i still looked athletic totally natural. i cycled down, gradually lowered to doses and removed the the drugs one by one. used some hcg too. the only time i actually felt depressed is when i went back on and started up again. it was kind of a "how could i have let myself go", "ill never get back to where i was", type attitude.  my trusted old friend dianabol helped me thru that first month or two back tho

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 01:34:07 PM »
encouraging to hear a positive story, I might attempt it this year.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 02:43:18 PM »

good luck man.  it kind of gave me peace of mind too. knowing I could actually do it and be happy. because eventually ill give it up. im only 36 but I can tell you id much rather be drunk on the golf course all day or drunk fishing when im 50-60 or so, than to even set foot in a gym.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 02:55:55 PM »
I've had a few big brakes, including a 2yr gap.... Its hard, you just have to lower your expectations on how you will look and how you feel when you train.

Pct is more mental than anything, I've done with and without and the only difference is the pct is a safety blanket.

I also have a young family, they have to come 1st and you need to do your share of nappy changing, hitting the gym every night after work isn't going to wash with your missus.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 09:40:32 PM »

Realize that you will lose more size going natty than if you stayed on those doses and toughed through the hard times..If there is no consideration for health than stay on the doses, if anything ramp GH up and up doses and do bodyweight/dumbell exercises with 15-20 minutes you have at home to maintain size.. 20-30 minutes with your 30 lb dumbells bang out high rep biceps and can do a good amount to pump the shoulders with that weight... Can do pushups when arms are pumped as well.....Remember that when on high doses if you're eating in a surplus and are just simple HITTING the muscle you'll either maintain size or grow further...Staying off will just be detrimental to fitness goals my friend

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 05:58:51 AM »
Realize that you will lose more size going natty than if you stayed on those doses and toughed through the hard times..If there is no consideration for health than stay on the doses, if anything ramp GH up and up doses and do bodyweight/dumbell exercises with 15-20 minutes you have at home to maintain size.. 20-30 minutes with your 30 lb dumbells bang out high rep biceps and can do a good amount to pump the shoulders with that weight... Can do pushups when arms are pumped as well.....Remember that when on high doses if you're eating in a surplus and are just simple HITTING the muscle you'll either maintain size or grow further...Staying off will just be detrimental to fitness goals my friend

Good points, but I want to live a long time, so I am going natty for at least 6 months and do more cardio so I'm not sore all the time.  I'm hoping to give my body a break, lose some stubborn belly fat, and raise my HDL more.  When I'm on test my HDL is 29, when I go off it goes up to 46.    That's one of the health reasons I speak of and bring back my balls to.  Love when I'm on clomid and hcg, huge balls and big loads! 
If I feel like shit, I'll start back on the test.    I also just wanna see if I can do it, just one of those things. 
you are gay.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 04:29:18 PM »
Id stop to have kids n I think that's it

Or unless I was forced to for some reason

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »
I have 2 kids both on cycle not running grams though just close to 1 with 3 compounds mazfit just saying wrap up the jimmy if u r not ready yet

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 01:54:57 AM »
Really bro gives me hope,

I've Been barebacking for a long time 😂

My mrs just come of the pill aswell.

Guess an gna have to get some rubber

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »
Ronan you seem to be struggling with the thought of coming off for a while. Are you considering hanging up the thong for a while buddy?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 05:22:19 AM »
looks like I may continue for a while longer and train for shows next year with the new PCA federation in England. I had pro aspirations but not anymore. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 12:24:20 PM »
I had a two year break from gear/ training/ eating healthy.  Im a 5 to7 month out of the year user then im usually off for the rest of the year,  I take january and febuary breaks from the gym completely. I spent a solid ten years busting my ass year round totally natural from 20 to 30 . 30 to present i have been doing spring summer long cycles. (little backround)

I was a functioning opiate junkie and once it turned into heroin i got into some trouble and detoxing  after years on opiates was a living nightmare. I was away from the gym for two years with jail rehab etc.

I was on test and trenn and stopped cold turkey due to a arrest.  I will say my balls and sex drive did come back rather quickly, i did suffer from magor depression but i doubt it was from the gear,  i shrank rather quickly to the point where i was actually skinny in the general population. one thing i noticed though when i started getting into a lil of a rountine i seamed to put on fat quicker then i ever have before, i was like skinny fat when i first started to go back to training. but all in all it took about 3 months to get back into the shape that i am happy with.  I believe in muscle memory, and  i am back on the gear diet is in check and sober as a priest.