Author Topic: Tour De France as clean as the IFBB  (Read 3664 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Tour De France as clean as the IFBB
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:14:33 AM »
Froome is literally schooling the field and leaving them behind like a bunch of obese middle aged men.

Whats more startling is domestic helpers of Sky thrashing world wide leaders of other teams like Qintana in very tough stages.

This is very reminiscent of the US postal team where little guys helping Lance were destroying yellow jersey contenders at key stages....anyone familiar with the sport would know this is just fishy.
S

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
Re: Tour De France as clean as the IFBB
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 03:36:52 AM »
Competitive cycling is nauseating. I can't stand it. The level of hypocrisy and chemical warfare is top notch

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 03:37:17 AM »
I don't follow cycling (I don't even have a TV), but usually all organisers/sports officials every claim that the sport is clean, and everyone is scrupulously tested etc etc
Looking at the average speeds attained in tour de france days gives an indication about drug/substance abuse.....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 05:21:43 AM »
I bet that the top guys are taking megadoses of vitamin B-12

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 05:29:13 AM »
What stack allows them to keep their arms at 10"?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 07:14:38 AM »
I wonder what the team sky tour stack looks like?

I would like to see Quintana win.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »
I wonder what the team sky tour stack looks like?

I would like to see Quintana win.

Essentially Quercetin, Guava berries and creatine.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 07:20:47 AM »
goji berries and maca root too I would think.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 08:05:50 AM »
Froome can beat lance's best time up lance's favourite  climb at his very best...... they have no idea what clean is.   I prefer to watch a doped up tour though, it's more interesting.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 09:50:12 AM »
all those drugs to have such a disgusting body...
?

io856

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 10:04:14 AM »
all those drugs to have such a disgusting body...
Imagine walking into a luxury hotel with these legs
Usually accompanied by a most amazing looking women, whom could only be attained through extreme wealth and success
The Tour DeFrance rider...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 10:06:15 AM »
imagine walking into a luxury hotel with these legs...

usually accompanied by a most amazing looking women

Needs to tan. :)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:58 AM »
Imagine walking into a luxury hotel with these legs
Usually accompanied by a most amazing looking women, whom could only be attained through extreme wealth and success
The Tour DeFrance rider...

think I'd rather be the devil in this case.
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 12:45:50 PM »
Froome can beat lance's best time up lance's favourite  climb at his very best...... they have no idea what clean is.   I prefer to watch a doped up tour though, it's more interesting.

Exactly.  Natural bike racing is like watching kids ride on the bike path in Venice, but without all the big tits and lunatics.
a

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 12:52:24 PM »
Needs to tan. :)

boniest elbows them things must be menacing for his rivals.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 12:56:46 PM »
There is so much at stake, so much money, so much national pride and reputation and many careers, not just the cyclists careers but everyone around them, that everything is kept very secretive. One thing is for sure, these guys will do anything they can if they think they will get around the tests. Even the doping experts aren't sure what these guys are doing exactly.
I think there are a lot of different products they combine hoping it will add upp in the end, many new experimental peptides etc. Then they have the Therapeutic Use Exemptions put to use, which means you can use certain asthma medications, hormones like T3 and cortisones and so on.
None of these are as effective as EPO for example but like I said they are hoping everything combined will add up. These guys are even inspected for track marks so it's not easy to dope, even use of saline drips is problematic.

Cyclists are at the forefront of new doping techniques.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 01:26:42 PM »
Do they have to get a blood test every day or is it just urine? I am weaker for a day or two after getting blood drawn.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 01:37:58 PM »
Do they have to get a blood test every day or is it just urine? I am weaker for a day or two after getting blood drawn.

I don't think everyone is tested every day, it's random, also targeted if there's suspicion (you don't even need to actually fail for any substance to be disciplined if there's abnormal fluctuation in values - some parameters predictably alter during a race for example). I seem to remember some cyclist complaining about the blood draw, but I don't know how much they actually draw, if there's really much real life performance impact?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 01:49:23 PM »
They can get tested anytime during the working day so they usually micro dose in the evenings so it's gone by morning. They will also be out training in the hills so it's hard for the testers to get hold of them.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 02:20:37 PM »
On ' Tour de France' everyone get good money ..........& is mega sport event  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 05:27:43 PM »
Froome is literally schooling the field and leaving them behind like a bunch of obese middle aged men.

Whats more startling is domestic helpers of Sky thrashing world wide leaders of other teams like Qintana in very tough stages.

This is very reminiscent of the US postal team where little guys helping Lance were destroying yellow jersey contenders at key stages....anyone familiar with the sport would know this is just fishy.

It's been amazing watching the usual top 10 riders getting popped on the climbs. Especially yesterday(after the rest day), they normally feel flat anyway, but damn, they were blowing up.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 05:36:56 PM »
Africans in the Tour De France
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/07/15/423210514/theyre-the-first-black-africans-to-ride-in-the-tour-de-france

"Great achievement", after 300 years of trying black man finally can ride bicycle                                                                                    :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 06:50:03 PM »
Froome missed a test in the spring while getting ready for the TdF. Even though he updated the whereabouts database religiously, and was fully aware that there was a possibility that the WADA folks would show up, he went to an exclusive hotel in Italy and told the receptionist to not allow anyone up to his room or to be contacted at all.

Since he, and Sky's PR machine, are going to great lengths to not name the hotel, there's a whole team of "disinterested" folks in Italy trying to find out where he stayed. Word on the street (WADA leak) is that he wasn't even in that hotel, and that his wife wasn't even with him during that fateful hour.

Tuesday's stage was such an outlandishly doped performance even Lance Armstrong called him out on it.

It's just a matter of time before he gets busted. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires in two or three years so that he doesn't attract more attention.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 06:55:07 PM »
Oh, and he appealed to get that missed test removed from his record, just like the one in 2010, but it was denied.