Author Topic: test and d-bol ( pink ones 10 mg )  (Read 2976 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
test and d-bol ( pink ones 10 mg )
« on: March 01, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »
thinking about taking test and d-bol,i hear and see ones on this stack they say they love it. is the quality of the gains going to be good?i know you can and will get bloated but as far as quick results,whats do you thing?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: test and d-bol ( pink ones 10 mg )
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 02:11:12 PM »
How long would you be taking them for? & at what dose?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »
the test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks
and d-bol 50mg a day for 5 weeks
then nolva for 8 weeks and im thinking hcg in there some were

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »
if ur diet is on, then yes, u should see good gains. train ur ass off and eat very good and mostly clean (alot of food if ur bulking) and u will like it. for the nolva, i would run 40mg ed for 4 wks for post cycle therapy, as for the hcg, i would suggest to run that during the cycle at 500ius every 5 days. good luck

muscle
muscle

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »
I would use 30mg of Dbol a day (but that's just me).

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 07:31:53 PM »
WELL CAN YOU DROP DOWN FROM 50MG A DAY TO 30MG A DAY OR ONCE YOU START A CERTAIN AMOUNT SHOULD YOU STAY ATthat amount?.sorry i forgot to take caps off sleeping meds kicking in.real quick i dont want to make this a big topic i have read about tren but i havnt talked to anyone that has been on it,can i get a real quick crash course about that from someone that has used it before.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 08:21:23 PM »
WELL CAN YOU DROP DOWN FROM 50MG A DAY TO 30MG A DAY OR ONCE YOU START A CERTAIN AMOUNT SHOULD YOU STAY ATthat amount?.sorry i forgot to take caps off sleeping meds kicking in.real quick i dont want to make this a big topic i have read about tren but i havnt talked to anyone that has been on it,can i get a real quick crash course about that from someone that has used it before.
Pick your dose and stay with it, no need to go up or down.

As for the tren, I posted an explanation in the Clinical Studies/Links/Information section that should give you a basic crash course on tren.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 08:57:15 PM »
THANKS ARNOLD AND ARMS I THOUGHT I HAD A GOOD START JUST NEEDED IT VERIFIED AND I AM READY TO GO MAN THAT WILL WORKS. THANKS

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 08:57:52 PM »
high androgenics!!  Hell yeah man at least 50 mg d-bol daily,  with at least 750 mg test..weekly   Don't let us down
Why do you recommend 750mg test/wk? Unless you know his cycle history how can you make such a claim. If he is still fresh 500mg/wk will be sufficient. More for mores sake is not always best.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 09:03:03 PM »
I AM AT 500MG A WEEK ALREADY.SHOULD I MOVE UP TO 750MG A WEEK IS IT GOING TO MAKE THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »
I AM AT 500MG A WEEK ALREADY.SHOULD I MOVE UP TO 750MG A WEEK IS IT GOING TO MAKE THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE?
Bro, part of doing a cycle is planning out the cycle and sticking with the plan. If you are at 500mg/wk then stay there.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 09:19:10 PM »
ok that what ive been at even when i started my first cycle ever. now i have a stupid question cause some dude just told me this.is it bad to drink soda when on roids.i dont know were he got this theory.said something about the carbon hahahahaha i dont know i even feel stupid asking this shit and i will erase it after i get the comment i deserve from this.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 09:35:39 PM »

Stick with 500mg for this cycle....move it up next time.....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 12:43:45 AM »
Bro, part of doing a cycle is planning out the cycle and sticking with the plan. If you are at 500mg/wk then stay there.

^Concur.

Don't move up for the sake of moving up.  Stay with the same dosage throughout.

Arnold jr.....stop arguing with that guy.  He's only arguing because he knows it's pissing you off.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 08:05:48 AM »
there is no point of adding more test if ur still gaining off 500mg, except the fact that ull be spending more money then what u really have to. ease into this, dont start out too heavy or ull regret it. save those doses for when ur alittle more experienced. tren i will have to say is an amazing substance that melted the fat right off me with a moderate diet. the sides are not that bad as what people say but i made my own and had no troubles at all.

muscle
muscle