Author Topic: Best MRP when Cuttin...  (Read 2489 times)

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
Best MRP when Cuttin...
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »
 Just wondering whats the best MRP while cutting down, right now i'm using MET-rx. I use it before bed and make a smoothie with ice and liquid egg whites, like it because it mixes up thick like a milkshake, but there must be better ones???

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
Re: Best MRP when Cuttin...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
 Come on, i know you guys use MRP's, help a brotha out  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 10:11:39 PM »
Bulking or cutting I rely on whole food as a base, it's just better in both situations. I do drink shakes, I always have one right after training, and when dieting that's the only one I have all day. Towards the end of a diet, say the last 4wks or so, I'll cut the shake out and go 100% whole foods.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 08:47:06 AM »
vpx micellean...great profile of nutrients, even 7 grams of fiber!
not the most tasty i've heard, but we're not in it for the taste!

peace
d

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 01:16:13 PM »
When you're cutting and trying to cut calories, you want an MRP that's really thick.  That way it will feel more filling and will curb your appetite longer.  Myoplex Deluxe is a personal favorite and it's pretty damn thick.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 01:59:29 PM »
 Hey POPEYE...

You know what I'm going to say...PRIDE's Vanilla RESPECT protein powder(1 scoop) added to 8 pumps of Liquid Egg Whites. Throw a little bit of glutamine in it and a couple efa's caps and you have a very potent anabolic shake...as a p.m. shake, that is.

When cutting, you want to lower carbs and when you do that you want to slightly increase fat(s). I wouldnt even bother w/ MRP's when cutting if I were you. Go w/ a quality whey isolate blend and cut it w/ liquid egg whites. Use efa's or fishoil throughout the day. You be pleased on how your body responds to that. Use MRP's for 'growing seasons' because then you want the extra calories/carbs.
?

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 08:05:51 PM »
thanks guys for all the help  ;)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 10:41:47 AM »
All about the same...basically comes down to caloric intake. Personally I still use Met-RX, add a little water/milk and make a thick pudding.....