Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50900 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2006, 08:57:49 AM »
You're exactly right...Mindspin's only a couple years older than me and accomplished twice as much.....I respect the hell out of him cause he can back up everything he says.......I always try and do the same.

Thanks!  Occassionally I feel "successful".  Most of the time I feel waaay behind.  Probably becasue I have very high expectations, and becasue I constantly compare myself to other people my age that seriously successful.  One of my cleints is 32, and owns a $24 million business.  He puts almost a $1 million in his pocket every year, and has already had offers for his brand in excess of $30 million.  He'll probably sell in 2-3 years for 2x that :-\

Oh yeah...he drives a Toyota Camry and his wife a Suburban.
w

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »
Mindspin is lving the life, the dream, acheived the goals physique wise now there are new goals. Kings wants to start a family, what will you tell your kids when they grow up and stumble across your past King ?

exactly...

L

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2006, 09:06:11 AM »
More importantly, how will he explain this?

LOL everytime I see that pic ;D
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2006, 09:30:05 AM »
Thanks!  Occassionally I feel "successful".  Most of the time I feel waaay behind.  Probably becasue I have very high expectations, and becasue I constantly compare myself to other people my age that seriously successful.  One of my cleints is 32, and owns a $24 million business.  He puts almost a $1 million in his pocket every year, and has already had offers for his brand in excess of $30 million.  He'll probably sell in 2-3 years for 2x that :-\

That's exactly it though - you have goal-oriented focus......240 and I have talked about this briefly........the "millionaires next door" are savvy businessmen, but moreso they recognize what's really important.  It's not that they don't like material possessions....we all do.....but financially they have impeccable timing, strategic goals/budgets, are business owners, majority have some formal education, are all relatively saavy investors and they don't throw away cash in cars, jewelry and shit like that.   Just modest homes, vehicles, modest professional clothing, take care of their bodies, have a ton of investment income coming in that virtually covers their monthly living expenses, etc.....just highly disciplined folks in virtually every facet of their life.    Just have a good common sense approach in general, live in their means, are prepared for the future and the unexpected, etc........I'm tryin hard to adopt a lifestyle like this.

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2006, 10:13:28 AM »
What the hell are you talking about 240?

I don't understand your logic but them again I have never been so frightened as you are at this moment . Even if KK turns up with his mate to record your humiliation do you think he is going to knife or shoot you and then put it up on his website .

Your fear is clouding your mind .

KK wants to humiliate you . He is winding you up and showing you up for being a chicken shit . He is certainly making a fine job of that .

I take back what I said earlier about you getting prepared for a future confrontation with a disgruntled member of GETBIG . You should disappear . You have too big a mouth and too little brain . Designing webpages will count for shit if you are confronted .

I feel sorry for your kid.

What a father figure you will make 240!

If you want to turn things around and be a proper dad well you have got to become a man first .

Lesson number 1 - Stop whining like a bitch.
Lesson number 2 to follow if you survive the night .
YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME MATE!  HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND LOGIC!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2006, 10:16:04 AM »
HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND LOGIC!!!!

The irony is so thick that it's literally dripping off this post.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2006, 10:20:51 AM »
???  Where exactly did I say that?  I used gear on and off for three years.  That's no secret. 
:o  I'mmmmmmmmmm tellin'   ;D   Hi Yem! 
:D Weee

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2006, 10:21:25 AM »
"I'm gonna wear the black/white urban camo gear today.  Matching doo-rag and daisy duke style shorts.  Where are my sunglasses?  Can't go to the gym without my shades.  Break out the brand new work boots?  Or maybe the Otomix?  Better take both, just in case.  I'll just cram them in my oversized fanny pack.  Best oil up in case someone needs to take a pic with me.  Bunch of haters on getbig....I'll show em.  8th Place in the Greater Newark Men's Open Division here I come !!!!"
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2006, 12:15:13 PM »
:o  I'mmmmmmmmmm tellin'   ;D   Hi Yem! 

Wazzup!  Where are the carb loaded pics of Mike?  I bet he is improving by the minute!
w

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »
Pretty soon, the only fans left will be the gay/schmoe crowd looking for the occassional moon pose and buying soiled posing trunks through the internet.  Pros like Kamali are trading their kidneys for what?  Yeah...where do I sign up ::)

Leave Earl out of this.............
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Review of King Kamali "The King of Pain" DVD + LOTS of pics.
« Reply #410 on: June 08, 2006, 12:22:37 PM »
me finks it hurts quite a bit placing dead last at every show, so king of pain is probably fitting as a title

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: June 08, 2006, 12:26:07 PM »
Wazzup!  Where are the carb loaded pics of Mike?  I bet he is improving by the minute!
I'm gonna take some tonight Yem.  Maybe I'll email them to ya instead of posting.  :)
:D Weee

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »
What gym does he work out at ?? Anyone know ?
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #413 on: June 08, 2006, 12:33:39 PM »

He's been going to a "Curves for Women" near his place. He's a little embarrassed by it. But it was the only way to make sure he's the biggest guy in the gym.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: June 08, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

He works out?

Doesn't show.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2006, 12:39:32 PM »
From the DVD:

So that narrows the search to about 35 gyms ... thanks
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #416 on: June 08, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »

Tell me about it! I have to live with it...my father made his first mil in his early 20's!  :o
Try comparing yourself to that,and that was before all the fast internet\high tech cash stuff.
Life deals everyone with diffrent cards...and more importently ...diffrent luck...

You know what they say,one drop of luck is worth more then a sea of brain. ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #417 on: June 08, 2006, 01:07:44 PM »

You know what they say,one drop of luck is worth more then a sea of brain. ;)

Depends on who is giving the brain .... ;) ;)
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2006, 01:18:56 PM »
Depends on who is giving the brain .... ;) ;)

Well you know what a Sevant is? (spelling)
Tons of brains.....not one drop of luck.

Or...take that MIT physics prof in a wheel chair (forgot his name damnit!) tons of brain...not much luck too :(

So yeah...I would say dont underestimate plain luck.And when its coming from an engineer (me) ,who relay on his common sense 24/7....it even means more :P

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »
Well you know what a Sevant is? (spelling)
Tons of brains.....not one drop of luck.

Or...take that MIT physics prof in a wheel chair (forgot his name damnit!) tons of brain...not much luck too :(

So yeah...I would say dont underestimate plain luck.And when its coming from an engineer (me) ,who relay on his common sense 24/7....it even means more :P

Rain Man is an example of an Idiot Savant   Savant is french for "learned one" these people have low iq's but have intelligence coming from a source that can not be tested in normal fashion.

Stephan Hawkins is the dude
L

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #420 on: June 08, 2006, 01:32:16 PM »
CAT HATERS! :(
I Love The True Adon

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: June 08, 2006, 07:40:32 PM »
only gay fat arabs are interested in buying a kamali 's dvd.

AMEN!!!

after reading the review, why would anyone buy that?  a short, fat, a-rab with a horrible attitude lifting weights on a machine for partial reps.

his sequence on bfto 2002 was the most pitful training sequence by any pro bber EVER.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #422 on: June 08, 2006, 08:10:36 PM »
shari keeps saying "bucktooth jackasses" likes its funny and really offensive, when its neither, but just like him, its stupid.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #423 on: June 08, 2006, 09:07:45 PM »
You keep assuming that that "lifestyle" is something we all want.  "The lifestyle" is a myth.  The truth is that it is filled with drugs, drug trafficking, gay for pay, health risks, etc.  All for what?  A "sport" that most people consider to be a complete joke and gets smaller every year.  Pretty soon, the only fans left will be the gay/schmoe crowd looking for the occassional moon pose and buying soiled posing trunks through the internet.  Pros like Kamali are trading their kidneys for what?  Yeah...where do I sign up ::)

I hear you. But for those who dig big muscle and find it something they think about all day long, these guys and gals are IT. They do it because it makes them feel good. The fans follow them because it also makes them feel good. If you arent into BB and its lifestyle, what are you doing here?

Cheers.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #424 on: June 08, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »
Rain Man is an example of an Idiot Savant   Savant is french for "learned one" these people have low iq's but have intelligence coming from a source that can not be tested in normal fashion.
MONSTER google search. Thanks for the 411 Charlie Babbitt.  ::)
Elevate Your Image.™