Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50844 times)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2006, 08:40:50 PM »
King definately brings life to the show. I'm a fan and as long as he keeps giving his best, thats all that matters to me. I was a bit disappointed at his physically knocking Horvath in the pose downs, cos I think King is better than that, but for the rest King is a big part of why I love BB so much. Larger than life, says a lot of tough things, but the fans say he's friendly and gives them the time of day when they ask for autographs and want to chat at the shows. What more could we ask for?

The haters are looking way stupid right about now. Even if you piss the BB's off and make them say shit, at the end of the day they are still IFBB pros, are in the shows, mags and are living the BB life.

You just talk about it. They are LIVING it. The truth is there for those who want to see it.

Cheers.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: June 07, 2006, 08:48:28 PM »
You know, this thread was like 19 pages long.  Then 240 got involved.  Now look at it!  Damn, we really had King going there too!  What a waste......

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #377 on: June 07, 2006, 08:59:39 PM »
I might be 15 pages too late, but 700k couldn't get a 350 sq ft studio in nyc  :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #378 on: June 07, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »
Your telling me to be realistic but on the other hand say my post sound vaguely threatening..Your just trying to stir the pot...I don't know shit about anyone but it doesn't take a genius to flip on the news any night of the week and see what kind of world we live in...Guess what the internet is not imaginery...Its for real...People have killed themselves for things said on the internet...People have killed others for things said on the internet...It hasn't happen here but it has happen elsewhere on the net...I just don't want to see it happen here. But you keep stirring the pot...

By the way I like 240 and didn't mention him at all...It really goes to anyone...

Yeah, I'm the one stirring the pot, take a look at your last post and then reassess who's stirring it up.

I'm all for a good laugh however if you piss off enough people to the point alot of them reach the "lets f**k him up"...Now your on dangerous ground...Just between chick and King alone, both New Yorkers...One with an Italian backround and the other with an iranian backroad and both with plenty of money....With connections like that, for less then 20 large a person could disappear for good....I certainly wouldn't want that hanging over my head regardless if its "just the internet"...

But to each his own....People die everyday...I guess one could die just driving to the store in a car accident...Its just life anyways...We all go sometime...

You just intimated that because Chick is Italian and Kamali is Iranian and both are from New York that 240 should be worried for his safety.  ::)

You're right though, people do die everyday and I suppose even some die while sitting at their computers. It could be anyone.  ::)

Rottmag

« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2006, 09:25:02 PM »
Enough.

The malicious bashing, especially of ones family, whomever it is, needs to stop. This is a warning. Will PM you, and if you continue, you will be banned. If you have a problem with constructive criticism and malicious bashing, and especially one's family, PM me, will explain the difference.

A good time to lock this thread then, Ron.

Ya' think?!?

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:51 PM »
A good time to lock this thread then, Ron.

Ya' think?!?

I'll second that!  Enough fun already.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2006, 09:37:30 PM »
Lock the whole board. F**k it, I gotta catch up on my Messican novellas, anyhoo.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2006, 09:49:37 PM »

No, I think the ones who now are maliciously attacking shall go into Time Out detention for a while...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2006, 10:07:53 PM »
This board dies with malice.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2006, 10:08:45 PM »
this is probably the worst DVD review thread i have ever read.....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2006, 10:12:26 PM »
I can't help myself. My name is Ugly, and I am an addict.

Ron, please ban me.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2006, 10:13:58 PM »
this is probably the worst DVD review thread i have ever read.....

hahhaha true

i wonder how mad someone on massive amounts of steroids get at their keyboard? mad enough to threaten any and everyone? probably
Valhalla awaits.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: June 07, 2006, 10:15:14 PM »
Mad enough for detention.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #388 on: June 07, 2006, 10:54:59 PM »

I fear I may be developing a life outside of getbig.

I took the night off the place, and it was a lot of fun.  Went to the movies, had dinner and a few drinks...

And for the record, all of 240's hot tub action occured months before he was even engaged, much less married.  240 is happily married with 2 kittens and a baby on the way.  It was a great story, and it amazes me that other grown men will make such a big deal about it... but sorry kids, i'm not the cheating type. 

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #389 on: June 07, 2006, 10:56:57 PM »
Mindspin looks like a scaled down version of Bob Paris, much better than Kamali aesthetically.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: June 07, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »
Mindspin is seriously a very good role model.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2006, 10:58:04 PM »
Yeah, I'm the one stirring the pot, take a look at your last post and then reassess who's stirring it up.

You just intimated that because Chick is Italian and Kamali is Iranian and both are from New York that 240 should be worried for his safety.  ::)

You're right though, people do die everyday and I suppose even some die while sitting at their computers. It could be anyone.  ::)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: June 07, 2006, 11:17:26 PM »
Anyone remember how Scarface went out in the end? 

Picture 240 in that situation.  I'm in my recliner, stoned out of my head on caffeine and chex mix when Bob Chic and King kick down my door.  "Say Hello to my little friends!" I shout, as i throw my kittens at them claws first and make a dive for the window.  Fortunately, my svelte 38-inch waist makes it out the window and my two frumpy adversaries can't squeeze in that trip.

They are mad, but then they realize my laptop was left behind in my cowardly escape.  They log onto getbig, and write "i am gay" under 240's account about 4,000 times while taking turns eatning my chex/M&M cocktail.  They return to their rented Geo Metro, satisfied that JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.

Another qualude, she love me in the morning!

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #393 on: June 07, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »

i agree with 240, Mindspin is a very good role model and I am impressed that he put Kamaili in his place.  KK is very delusional about his place in the sport ( still thinks it is 2001 in that he has potential)  Props to Mindspin and the teenagers on the board should really analyze what is going on.  I promise you KK will be a sick man at 40 and Mindspin will still be hiking and going to his kid's graduations. 

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #394 on: June 07, 2006, 11:47:11 PM »
For the love of God, all I ask is that KK stop using the term 'warrior.'

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2006, 12:53:10 AM »
What have we learned from this thread:

1.Kamali looks like shit.
2.Kamali is richer then Bill Gates.
3.Mindspin like to brag about his house.
4.240 is chicken shit.

Useful info here!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: KING kaMALI@"BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" REVIEW@@@@@@@
« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2006, 07:34:40 AM »
Hmmm...I'm 33 and made my money without having to break the law or jeopardize my health.  

bro...dude..i respect ya n all but r you saying you are lifetime natty?

your statement is like arnold saying he'd have been picked for conan cause he ws a great actor? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2006, 08:30:36 AM »
King definately brings life to the show. I'm a fan and as long as he keeps giving his best, thats all that matters to me. I was a bit disappointed at his physically knocking Horvath in the pose downs, cos I think King is better than that, but for the rest King is a big part of why I love BB so much. Larger than life, says a lot of tough things, but the fans say he's friendly and gives them the time of day when they ask for autographs and want to chat at the shows. What more could we ask for?

The haters are looking way stupid right about now. Even if you piss the BB's off and make them say shit, at the end of the day they are still IFBB pros, are in the shows, mags and are living the BB life.

You just talk about it. They are LIVING it. The truth is there for those who want to see it.

Cheers.

You keep assuming that that "lifestyle" is something we all want.  "The lifestyle" is a myth.  The truth is that it is filled with drugs, drug trafficking, gay for pay, health risks, etc.  All for what?  A "sport" that most people consider to be a complete joke and gets smaller every year.  Pretty soon, the only fans left will be the gay/schmoe crowd looking for the occassional moon pose and buying soiled posing trunks through the internet.  Pros like Kamali are trading their kidneys for what?  Yeah...where do I sign up ::)
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:36 AM »
bro...dude..i respect ya n all but r you saying you are lifetime natty?

your statement is like arnold saying he'd have been picked for conan cause he ws a great actor? :-\

???  Where exactly did I say that?  I used gear on and off for three years.  That's no secret. 

What have we learned from this thread:

1.Kamali looks like shit.
2.Kamali is richer then Bill Gates.
3.Mindspin like to brag about his house.
4.240 is chicken shit.

Useful info here!

I really don't as it is a very modest house for the neighbohood I live in.  In fact, it is at the bottom end of the price range in my zip.  My point was that If King is making sooooo much money, and his wife is making sooooo much money, shouldn't they be able to afford more than a $700,000 house?  We have a single income (my wife stays home) and have a home worth almost 2x what King's is worth.  Sarcasm is right.  Perhaps Kamali prefers to have a small condo so that he can spend his money on "the finer things" like supped up Hummers.

I would like to somtime in the next five years sell my properties and buy a really cool house in front of the water somewhere in CA.  If this ever happens, rest assured I'll be braging about that home ;D
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2006, 08:50:23 AM »

You're exactly right...Mindspin's only a couple years older than me and accomplished twice as much.....I respect the hell out of him cause he can back up everything he says.......I always try and do the same.