Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50843 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: KING kaMALI@"BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" REVIEW@@@@@@@
« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2006, 02:14:55 PM »
Complain about politics? Are you kidding, unless you hold or held public office, how can you have an opinion on how things are run.

Whoa! alot people know zero about politics or what is goin on but they constantly bitch and moan about what the government is/isn't doing or how it's being run, those people in my opinion should all shut the fuck up and not be allowed to express their opinions unless asked to by another person ;D Seriously though you can't deny that some people are morons and sorry to say but it's a shame they are allowed to vote. :-\ :)
I

ether

• Getbig IV
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #326 on: June 07, 2006, 02:17:04 PM »
Nevermind, the bottom line is king had a great physique when he first hit the scene....he looked F*&king awesome in 2001.

Whatever he changed since then, he needs to correct.

Attacking him personally or his wife is uncalled for, but what he brings "on stage" is fair game.

If he can bring back his conditioning to 2001 level, I think that would be awesome, just so that he could prove many wrong.

My point is that we should be able to say what we think about pro's physique and hold judges to the fire when they put the screws to competitors (ala Shawn Ray, Nasser, Levrone etc....). It's no different.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #327 on: June 07, 2006, 02:52:38 PM »
Plus, this could very easily become top 5 all time getbig implosion material.  imagine King paying for a ticket for him and his boy, flying across the country, getting all pumped up, slapping a stranger from getbig in the head for his video camera, then hopping back on a plane and returning home to post it on his website.  

That would be one of the top getbig stories of the year.  

The irrationality of it is mindboggling.

You find no comedic value in this?

For once you underestimate yourself 240 . More people who pay to see you get slapped than watch the Mr O .

In real life, "handling that shit like warriors" gets you locked up or dead.

I know if you're 16-20, and don't understand the reality of things, it'f fun to talk about throwing down at the drop of a hat.

In real life, when you fly 1000 miles to beat up somebody, there are legal ramifications.  Real life shit isn't a locker room fight.  It leads to life and death confrontations very quickly.  Ask Craig.  His plan probably wasn't to spend the rest of his life in prison/dodging the needle.  

We gotta realize that aside from being a prick/unbalanced, King is shooting himself with plenty of test, and just got embarassed in front of everyone he knows at the NY Pro.  I don't know what he's capable of.  And to just hop into a backyard brawl "like warriors" is a recipe for bad things.

You can not escape your destiny my friend . It is certain that one day you are going to be attacked in public for your comments on this board . So be prepared . Start training for it mate .
Get strong . Get quick .
Get a job on the door at a local rough nite club . That will sharpen your relexes .

Good luck . You're gonna need it .

PS. Stop telling everyone that so and so has threatened you . If by some minor miracle you end up beating them up instead then you have supplied them with the evidence to get you into trouble . Plus of course it makes you sound chicken-shit .

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
« Reply #328 on: June 07, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »
For once you underestimate yourself 240 . More people who pay to see you get s;slapped than watch the Mr O .

You can not escape your destiny my friend . It is certain that one day you are going to be attacked in public for your comments on this board . So be prepared . Start training for it mate .
Get strong . Get quick .
Get a job on the door at a local rough nite club . That will sharpen your relexes .

Good luck . You're gonna need it .

PS. Stop telling everyone that so and so has threatened you . If by some minor miracle you end up beating them up instead then you have supplied them with the evidence to get you into trouble . Plus of course it makes you sound chicken-shit .
VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: June 07, 2006, 03:07:48 PM »
So if King posts threats, flies 1500 miles, slaps me first on video, then I kick his ass... having documentation of everything will hurt me when the cops show up?

Hmmmm

Sure you can defend yourself but if you seriously hurt him then you would have to prove that it was a serious threat and not just a prank .

In the UK it's not so easy to prove self defense if the courts believe one used excessive violence .
I accept things are different in the USA.
However if it did come to that then you would stir up one huge shit storm . The media would raise you to the stars and then drop you from a great height while recording your demise in every detail .
I can see it all .
What a way to go 240.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #330 on: June 07, 2006, 03:10:59 PM »
In real life, "handling that shit like warriors" gets you locked up or dead.

I know if you're 16-20, and don't understand the reality of things, it'f fun to talk about throwing down at the drop of a hat.

In real life, when you fly 1000 miles to beat up somebody, there are legal ramifications.  Real life shit isn't a locker room fight.  It leads to life and death confrontations very quickly.  Ask Craig.  His plan probably wasn't to spend the rest of his life in prison/dodging the needle. 

We gotta realize that aside from being a prick/unbalanced, King is shooting himself with plenty of test, and just got embarassed in front of everyone he knows at the NY Pro.  I don't know what he's capable of.  And to just hop into a backyard brawl "like warriors" is a recipe for bad things.

You make a lot of sense here.

You actually do.

But why on earth then are you making a death threat towards MattTsinkorang, and not only that, but as late as a day or two ago, claiming you were standing by that death threat?

I just don't get it. Why would you threat someone when you obviously are able to spot how ridiculous it is when Kamali is doing a similar thing, although not as serious in his case (he didn't threaten to kill you).

And a sidenote: Obviously I hope you won't get any unwelcome visitors.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #331 on: June 07, 2006, 03:21:57 PM »
240 ISN'T TOO BRIGHT HOMIE.

What sexy irony here.

Hedge, I did come at MattT too hard, but then again, if he had his way, he would have broken up my marriage for pointing out that he used steroids. 

Seriously though, if I ever meet MattT, I will do everything I can to get him to swing first, then I will give it everything I have.  Everyone else, i could care less... but MattT, I would invite a fight.   I am not stupid enough to swing first and spend a year in jail...  But the man did try to break into the bond between a man and wife, and that is WAY bigger than any ass-whooping from talking trash on boards.

MattT is mayor of Punk City.  I will stand by that until the end of time. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #332 on: June 07, 2006, 03:24:14 PM »
My God you are actually hitting the bottom of the barell. Dude, look at you, you are a child and are pretending to be a man... How pathetic is that. You have just about much say regarding my contract as does my grandmother chosing the 1st pick in the NFL Draft. Paul and I are just fine dickwad. God I wish you had the balls to say these things to my face.... It would fun to see a Screech look-a-like piss in his pants. If you do ever grow the balls to live up to this request of mine, please please please bring your children so they can learn a good lesson in life: How to not put your foot in your mouth. Now go and post this response on the board and say:"hahahahahaha... I love this".. You fucking geek.. This shit is too easy.

I just can't help myself.  Keep it coming "King"...HA HA HA HA!  Oh brother ::) 

Boys & girls, this is what happens to juice monkeys post competition when they come off the 30+ drugs they are injecting througout every muscle group in their body.  They become mentally unstable and meltdown at the click of a mouse...HA HA HA!
w

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2006, 03:25:50 PM »
240 ISN'T TOO BRIGHT HOMIE.

You're probaly right mate .

Although maybe this is all a smoke screen so 240 can pull out of the Mr Getbig comp .
I gave him credit for the first time the other night as I believed he would actually go through with the Mr Getbig . But maybe .....

I can see it now .
240 has to pull out of the show at the last minute because he has to travel far to visit Chiba who will make him the sword to KILL KAMILL.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:15 PM »
I just can't help myself.  Keep it coming "King"...HA HA HA HA!  Oh brother ::) 

Boys & girls, this is what happens to juice monkeys post competition when they come off the 30+ drugs they are injecting througout every muscle group in their body.  They become mentally unstable and meltdown at the click of a mouse...HA HA HA!

What's even funnier is that he claims that his mentally challenged wife is earning hundreds of thousands of dollars daily in the stockmarket. He's totally fucked up, and I bet she's is as well ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #335 on: June 07, 2006, 03:29:01 PM »
i gotta tell you the idea i'm getting from this thread is that the majority of you guys are saying that Kamali and Chick are gay lovers, is that what you're saying guys?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #336 on: June 07, 2006, 03:30:05 PM »
What's even funnier is that he claims that his dumb cu.nt  of a wife is earning hundreds of thousands of dollars daily in the stockmarket. He's totally fucked up ::)

I sent him the PM below.  He responded with another meltdown threat...

Dude - you take all of this shit waaaay to personal and it makes you look bad.  Why have you not figured this out yet ???

Serious question: since you make hundreds of thousands of dollars, and you wife does as well, you most have a combined household income of close to a million, yet you are living in a $700,000 house?

I make waaay less than you and my wife stays at home with our girls.  Our modest home is worth $1.3 million.

Something is not adding up :-\
w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #337 on: June 07, 2006, 03:32:13 PM »

maybe kamali diesn't believe in nice houses and would rather spend his "money" on depreciating items like Hummers and Mercedes Benz's, Mindspin.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #338 on: June 07, 2006, 03:33:39 PM »
You're probaly right mate .

Although maybe this is all a smoke screen so 240 can pull out of the Mr Getbig comp .
I gave him credit for the first time the other night as I believed he would actually go through with the Mr Getbig . But maybe .....

I can see it now .
240 has to pull out of the show at the last minute because he has to travel far to visit Chiba who will make him the sword to KILL KAMILL.
HE'LL PROBABLY TRY TO CUT HIM WITH HIS BATMAN DECODER RING!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: June 07, 2006, 03:34:42 PM »
I can still do the mr getbig from witness protection, right?

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #340 on: June 07, 2006, 03:35:32 PM »
maybe kamali diesn't believe in nice houses and would rather spend his "money" on depreciating items like Hummers and Mercedes Benz's, Mindspin.
WHAT CAN YOU AFFORD?
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 07, 2006, 03:42:35 PM »

You didn't post teh m3ltdown.

This is better then a f*cking soap opera!

Freak :D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #342 on: June 07, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
we can't all be like you and live in a one bedroom Section 8 apartment in da hood with your 12 baby mama's livin on fried bologna that they get with food stamps while you drive an Escalade with 23 inch rims, hahahahahahaha, holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you and MOS are the current comedy kings...ROTFLOL!
w

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: June 07, 2006, 03:43:54 PM »
You make a lot of sense here.

You actually do.

But why on earth then are you making a death threat towards MattTsinkorang, and not only that, but as late as a day or two ago, claiming you were standing by that death threat?

I just don't get it. Why would you threat someone when you obviously are able to spot how ridiculous it is when Kamali is doing a similar thing, although not as serious in his case (he didn't threaten to kill you).

And a sidenote: Obviously I hope you won't get any unwelcome visitors.

YIP
Zack

Spot on mate . I missed that one Hedgehog .

Is this another case of 240 self-melting ?

Come on 240 get your shit together . Your threats towards Matt eclipse those of KK .
I personally think that KK has the bollocks to visit you to teach you a lesson but I am also sure that he wouldn't go out his way to do it . He will get round to it when and if it suits him . KK has down a great job at winding you up . He won't be losing sleep over this but I am sure you will . I never though that much about KK until this thread but I am a convert . I am sure there are others out there equally amused by KK's posts .

I do not wish you harm 240 but on a serious note you have got to learn from this .
You could call KK the same names as everyone else on this board but if KK decides to only kick your ass then tough shit . By crying it's not fair will not change a thing except probably get you even less sympathy . By threatening to kill Matt earlier and then crying because KK threats to humiliate you will also get you less sympathy .

Get smart 240 and GROW UP boy. It's time.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #344 on: June 07, 2006, 03:47:18 PM »
"I'm gonna wear the black/white urban camo gear today.  Matching doo-rag and daisy duke style shorts.  Where are my sunglasses?  Can't go to the gym without my shades.  Break out the brand new work boots?  Or maybe the Otomix?  Better take both, just in case.  I'll just cram them in my oversized fanny pack.  Best oil up in case someone needs to take a pic with me.  Bunch of haters on getbig....I'll show em.  8th Place in the Greater Newark Men's Open Division here I come !!!!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2006, 03:49:25 PM »
Spot on mate . I missed that one Hedgehog .

Is this another case of 240 self-melting ?

Come on 240 get your shit together . Your threats towards Matt eclipse those of KK .
I personally think that KK has the bollocks to visit you to teach you a lesson but I am also sure that he wouldn't go out his way to do it . He will get round to it when and if it suits him . KK has down a great job at winding you up . He won't be losing sleep over this but I am sure you will . I never though that much about KK until this thread but I am a convert . I am sure there are others out there equally amused by KK's posts .

I do not wish you harm 240 but on a serious note you have got to learn from this .
You could call KK the same names as everyone else on this board but if KK decides to only kick your ass then tough shit . By crying it's not fair will not change a thing except probably get you even less sympathy . By threatening to kill Matt earlier and then crying because KK threats to humiliate you will also get you less sympathy .

Get smart 240 and GROW UP boy. It's time.

Could you be any more on his jock?  We don't bother King? Um, he has PMed threats to 8+ people today.  I threatened ONE guy who tried to mess with my wife.  King threatned 8 that I know of...  and some only laughed at other people's stuff, and got beatdown threats.  He said he'd kick their asses for laughing.  Last time I checked, laughing is legal.

If King shows up - and he won't - everyone with half a brain in their head knows it's not going to be a fistfight.  

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #346 on: June 07, 2006, 04:12:04 PM »
This thread is brutal.  I feel bad for the guy...for real.  Reminds me of a zoo I once went to, where there was a bull in a cage that was going ballistic.  Everyone kept on taunting it and agitating it.  The poor animal kept on ramming it's head against the walls, hoping I supposed, to be able to break out and maul the onlookers.  Of course, it never did and probably died in a fit of rage :'(
w

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 07, 2006, 04:14:29 PM »

your being harsh on that bull

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #348 on: June 07, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
This thread is brutal.  I feel bad for the guy...for real.  Reminds me of a zoo I once went to, where there was a bull in a cage that was going ballistic.  Everyone kept on taunting it and agitating it.  The poor animal kept on ramming it's head against the walls, hoping I supposed, to be able to break out and maul the onlookers.  Of course, it never did and probably died in a fit of rage :'(

except he's no bull...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
Better send 3 shooters.  I'm taking out man1 first then me and man2 are gonna draw.  Unless man3 gets all emotional he might have me first, but unless it's a headshot, I'm hitting his torso on the way down.

They say dying on your feet is more romantic anyway. 

240, are you a better shot than you are a bodybuilder? that's some clint eastwood shit you're proposing to unleash.