Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50991 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2006, 11:40:08 AM »
I've never put down a dumbbell and said to myself, "I'm a fukkin warrior".

Apparently Chris Cook has.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
Gayjoanna ,you're the one thats obsessed with attacking pros. Does it make you feel like a man? Or do you feel men anyway, ha ha ha ;D

Cutlers a great bodybuilder but a boring guy. And hes way too political. He would never say anything to jeapordise his chance at the big one [although surley he must realise he'll never get it as long as Ronnies around].

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »
I called him a loser as in no personality. As i say, hes a great bodybuilder, and his dedication to the sport is unparalelled [except for big Ron].

I'm not Ernie Taylor, i would never inject shit into my arms. [except maybe prop ;)]

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2006, 11:49:35 AM »
"As a fan of bodybuilding, let me say that these types of displays from professionals are what discredit the sport and hold it back. No wonder ESPN  canned bodybuilding coverage."

"sport". its the male version a beuty pageant.  it got canned because it gets no ratings.  end of story.
Valhalla awaits.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2006, 11:54:59 AM »
King is not melting down, maybe hes having fun. I know you guys are. If everyone is honest [a rarity on this board] they would admit that Kings antics have livened up their dreary little lives.

Alright, i called Cutler a loser in the heat of the moment. I wish to retract that statement. I apolagise.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »
I for one can't wait to hear next week's Pro Bodybuilding Weekly. Klownmali is the guest, and he will spend half his time attacking Shawn, and the other half bittching about the "bucktooth jackasses" on Getbig.com.  Good times to be had by all!   ;D

yeah...actually i may tune in for that show.  itll be funny if he starts calling out getbig usernames. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2006, 11:56:07 AM »
I for one can't wait to hear next week's Pro Bodybuilding Weekly. Klownmali is the guest, and he will spend half his time attacking Shawn, and the other half bittching about the "bucktooth jackasses" on Getbig.com. 

We can only wish.

He'll prove to be all hype and no substance - for the hundredth time.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
Mindspin, why don't you, me, and jaejonna get together at Sea World or somewhere, and just meet up with King.  We could save him some airfare.

I'm gonna be at Sea World in SD on the 17th...for real!
w

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2006, 11:58:50 AM »
yeah...actually i may tune in for that show.  itll be funny if he starts calling out getbig usernames. 

He will talk about training diffrent , well after he kisses Chics ass for a good minute..

L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2006, 11:59:22 AM »
yeah, while his "spotters" help him............

That would be great! They could "spot" his arms while he throws punches ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2006, 11:59:33 AM »
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2006, 12:03:21 PM »
I'm gonna be at Sea World in SD on the 17th...for real!

When you see King, tell him we BELIEVE in him.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2006, 12:07:12 PM »
LOOKS LIKE A FAG TO ME!!!

Thank you.
w

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
Thank you.

The picture with your fingers in the air does look a little fruity, but hey, your physique looks awesome enough to make up for it ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2006, 12:09:39 PM »
  The picture with your fingers in the air does look a little fruity, but hey, your physique looks awesome enough to make up for it ;D

He is the El Matador !!!! Olay !!!!!

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
Re: KING kaMALI@"BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" REVIEW@@@@@@@
« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2006, 12:12:12 PM »
No stupid come back kid... Just a picture of your current physique and real name... And remember, I already have a KINGS LITTLE BITCH... Don't be KINGS BIG BITCH  AND POST THAT PICTURE.. You have been called out.. Let's seehow long it takes for you to show your true colors.

HEY KING DON'T TRIP ON THE BUSTERS!!  THIS IS YOUR BOY P-DOG FROM THE O.G. MAX MUSCLE IN VENICE!!  HEY MAN JUST CHILL AND SHOW THESE SUCKAS WHAT'S UP ON THE POSING STAGE!!!!  THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN'T LIVE YOU LIKE AND LOOK LIKE YOU!!  THEY SAY "HATING IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY" CORRECT?  SO ONCE AGAIN ALL YOU BUSTERS TALKING SH!T POST UP YOUR PICS AND LET US COMPARE TO THE BIG HOMIE KAMALI!! AND SARCASM EAT A D!CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »

"sport". its the male version a beuty pageant.  it got canned because it gets no ratings.  end of story.

What, you mean ESPN doesn't care about the gay demographics?
HAHA, RON.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2006, 12:15:26 PM »
Monster meltdown.

hahaha BerzerkFury, are you saying NOYT4ME is angry that someone is doggin' on his personal man-crush, Tamali?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »
He is the El Matador !!!! Olay !!!!!

He does look like a homosexual Spaniard! ;D I didn't realize it until you pointed it out ;D

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2006, 12:16:42 PM »
Maybe NOYT4ME, got that "old fashioned feeling" when he looked at those pics? hahaha

Showstoppa are you saying "NOYT4ME" is calling mindspin a fag to cover up his insatiable cocklust?

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2006, 12:20:50 PM »
You bitch ass nucca, why you be on his dick like that , you keeping on the down low ... jenny jones hoe ass nucca??
LISTEN HERE JIMMY CRACK CRACKIN' ASS BASTARD!! I'M JUST STATING FACTS! IF YOU GUYS BEEF WITH KING THEN STEP TO HIM AT A SHOW OR WHERE HE WORKS OUT!!!  DON'T BE INTERNET GANGSTERS HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN TALKING SH!T!!  KING IS A COOL DUDE AND IF YOU GOT BUSINESS WITH HIM BE A MAN OR WOMAN AND CALL HIM OUT FACE TO FACE!  "STRENGTH AND HONOR"!!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Rottmag

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2006, 12:46:39 PM »
Some of you guys amaze me.

You flame the man, you insult the man, you throw him every possible excrement you possibly can, and as if that's not enough to satisfy your [pathetic] egos - to add insult to injury - you attack his wife on a [very] personal nature. The man comes on and defends his wife - as best he possibly can on a chat forum and no differenet to what anyone else would do - and throws those very threats back at you, and what do you do? You talk about legal ramifications and the sort?!?! Get real FFS! You play with fire, than expect to get burnt!

Have any of you actually met King and/or his [wonderful] wife in person? Do any of you have any idea what these two are like?!?! Let me tell you very briefly . . . I've seen on NUMEROUS ocassions these two at shows and/or expos and they are two of the nicest and most genuine people you'll ever meet . . . ever! I've seen both of them stop dead in their tracks walking through expos on a number of ocassions to talk to fans, answer their questions, sign autographs or pretty much whatever the fans want. What fuggin more can you expect from a pro?!?! FFS, go to some shows and see how many arrogant, self-centered and down-right rude pros there are out there. They won't give you the time of day! Yes, I'm talking about the current crop! King IS not one of them! Far from it! Get it through your friggin heads! In actual fact, very few pros have as many fans hovering all over them at shows/expos than King regularly has. Go ahead and attend one if you think I'm yanking your chain. I dare you . . .

So what do you all do instead? You flame him on his physique... A physique that's most probably two fold better than 99-percent of us on here and a physique that's turned pro. That's pretty piss weak IMHO! Especially considering very few of us could hold a candle to him and/or have the balls big enough to post a pic of ourselves.

I'll leave you haters with this thought: Why do you think King acts the way he does with these threats and whatnot on this/these boards? Because you guys always draw first blood, and he merely sticks up for himself and/or his loved ones. ALWAYS! Show me one single thread where King attacked one of you haters for no reason whatso ever, without you all initiating it? Just one?!?! I'll save you the time . . . it doesn't exist!

Food for thought . . .

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
Some of you guys amaze me.

You flame the man, you insult the man, you throw him every possible excrement you possibly can, and as if that's not enough to satisfy your [pathetic] egos - to add insult to injury - you attack his wife on a [very] personal nature. The man comes on and defends his wife - as best he possibly can on a chat forum and no differenet to what anyone else would do - and throws those very threats back at you, and what do you do? You talk about legal ramifications and the sort?!?! Get real FFS! You play with fire, than expect to get burnt!

Have any of you actually met King and/or his [wonderful] wife in person? Do any of you have any idea what these two are like?!?! Let me tell you very briefly . . . I've seen on NUMEROUS ocassions these two at shows and/or expos and they are two of the nicest and most genuine people you'll ever meet . . . ever! I've seen both of them stop dead in their tracks walking through expos on a number of ocassions to talk to fans, answer their questions, sign autographs or pretty much whatever the fans want. What fuggin more can you expect from a pro?!?! FFS, go to some shows and see how many arrogant, self-centered and down-right rude pros there are out there. They won't give you the time of day! Yes, I'm talking about the current crop! King IS not one of them! Far from it! Get it through your friggin heads! In actual fact, very few pros have as many fans hovering all over them at shows/expos than King regularly has. Go ahead and attend one if you think I'm yanking your chain. I dare you . . .

So what do you all do instead? You flame him on his physique... A physique that's most probably two fold better than 99-percent of us on here and a physique that's turned pro. That's pretty piss weak IMHO! Especially considering very few of us could hold a candle to him and/or have the balls big enough to post a pic of ourselves.

I'll leave you haters with this thought: Why do you think King acts the way he does with these threats and whatnot on this/these boards? Because you guys always draw first blood, and he merely sticks up for himself and/or his loved ones. ALWAYS! Show me one single thread where King attacked one of you haters for no reason whatso ever, without you all initiating it? Just one?!?! I'll save you the time . . . it doesn't exist!

Food for thought . . .

SOMEBODY IN HERE BESIDES ME WHO HAS A BRAIN!!!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2006, 12:49:16 PM »
Avoid the racial slurs. That's why there were posts moved.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise