Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50994 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2006, 10:47:50 AM »
In real life, "handling that shit like warriors" gets you locked up or dead.

I know if you're 16-20, and don't understand the reality of things, it'f fun to talk about throwing down at the drop of a hat.

In real life, when you fly 1000 miles to beat up somebody, there are legal ramifications.  Real life shit isn't a locker room fight.  It leads to life and death confrontations very quickly.  Ask Craig.  His plan probably wasn't to spend the rest of his life in prison/dodging the needle.  

We gotta realize that aside from being a prick/unbalanced, King is shooting himself with plenty of test, and just got embarassed in front of everyone he knows at the NY Pro.  I don't know what he's capable of.  And to just hop into a backyard brawl "like warriors" is a recipe for bad things.

240 I think the bottom line is that "king" is nothing but a delusional twat who suffers from various personality disorders

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2006, 10:48:51 AM »

I know if you're 16-20, and don't understand the reality of things, it'f fun to talk about throwing down at the drop of a hat.

In real life, when you fly 1000 miles to beat up somebody, there are legal ramifications.  Real life shit isn't a locker room fight.  It leads to life and death confrontations very quickly.  Ask Craig.  His plan probably wasn't to spend the rest of his life in prison/dodging the needle.  

We gotta realize that aside from being a prick/unbalanced, King is shooting himself with plenty of test, and just got embarassed in front of everyone he knows at the NY Pro.  I don't know what he's capable of.  And to just hop into a backyard brawl "like warriors" is a recipe for bad things.

being Iranian isn't going to help matters either.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2006, 10:49:54 AM »
As long as you can go faster than 3.7 on the treadmill you should be alright.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2006, 10:51:33 AM »
This really is like revenge of the nerds. A bunch of skinny losers [240, Gayjoanna, Goat etc] try and overthrow the successful winner - King. No matter what you guys say or do, nothing will change the fact that you are all jealous of the King. He has a beautiful woman, money, a great career [getting paid for doing something he loves] and above all repect. Not on this website obviously, but then no one is respected on getbig. Not Ronnie, not Dorian, not even Arnold. Now i know you're all going to claim you have a more beautiful woman, even more money and a better career than King. But we all know thats not true. I actually feel sorry for you all.

^^^Why does King want to make us his bitch when that position is already taken  ^^^^^
L

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2006, 10:55:09 AM »

The way you type,,I was under the impression, you were a tough guy !?  

I highly doubt ,he's going over there to murder you !  But slap you in the mouth,,,I'm almost sure that's what his plans are!  

Now you're scared,and want to tell on him LOL!!! See 240, alot of people out there, are just like you ,ALL TALK!

It was a challenge! Now there's the excuses! He's bigger than me ! He's jacked up on test !  

f**k that,,,you insulted him,,he didn't insult you! Shut him up, prove to him you're no bitch !

What's changed before he threatened to slap you up,,,you knew he was a huge cat! You knew he was on test .!  

No surprises,,,now man up, and back all of your tallk  !

Truth is ,,,one day ,your shit will catch up to you !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2006, 10:55:13 AM »
Strangest part of all- is that dozens of people wrote long insulting things to King on this thread, including stuff about his placings, career, wife, etc.  

I only chime in at page nine with "haha... implosion." and I have 4 threads in my PM box.  

Dude is seriously imbalanced.  

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
I'm nobodies bitch. Except my girlfriends :-\ I've made plenty of criticisms of King; the most pertinant being that he needs to come in 30lbs lighter. If he ever does we'll see the reason why we all started talking about him all those years ago - hes a fantastic bodybuilder. I truly believe he can crack the top 5 at the O - then you really will be his bitches.
I've said this on another thread but its worth repeating here. Would you honestly rather have a boring 'play it safe' loser like Cutler posting here? His recent appearance on getbig was a total wash out. This board needs guys like King, Rhino and Chick. They bring excitement to the board! It breaks up the monotony of Sarcasm and his gay banter. [q lots of gay banter from Sarcasm and his merry men]

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2006, 11:06:58 AM »
hahahaha, if King chose to be stupid enough to find 240 and try something he would be very,very,very sorry, let's just leave it at that.

Agreed, 240 is Getbig's version of WWE's HHH.....240 is the "Cerebral Assassin".

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
WTF?

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2006, 11:09:50 AM »
WHAT IF M****** J**** had feared Titus, and posted about it on the boards.

Stop and think.  If craig had read it- IMMEDIATELY- he and kelly would have had to rule out murder as an option, as their motives are now public record.

Obviously this case isn't like theirs... but people do snap.  And if this causes King to hesitate one second before getting involved in a life/death confrontation, it's a good thing.

And I have been one of the LESS INSULTING people here since king did his comeback.  What about jaejonna for talking shit about his wife?  He was told he'd be crippled.

He said he already has the plane tickets. So he's either insane, or a liar.  Which is it, King?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2006, 11:13:21 AM »
And if this causes King to hesitate one second before getting involved in a life/death confrontation, it's a good thing.

You're actually looking out for his best interests. Hell, you're a god-damned samaritan. He should send you a balloon bouquet or something.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2006, 11:16:35 AM »
King ain't gonna do shit just like none of the other bbs "with a gripe" are gonna make good on their threats either......most are just big men with low self-esteem that try to get the job done by intimidation due to chemically altered size......step to em and they crumble like pansies (with the excpetion of Titus....and he's fixin to burn). 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »
Where's that pic of Tamali doing donkey calve raises where it looks like he is getting rammed...someone post it.

I couldn't find it. But maybe this one will temporarily satisfy your fantasies of anal sex with him.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »
King ain't gonna do shit just like none of the other bbs "with a gripe" are gonna make good on their threats either......most are just big men with low self-esteem that try to get the job done by intimidation due to chemically altered size......step to em and they crumble like pansies (with the excpetion of Titus....and he's fixin to burn). 

Exactly MOS the only "actions" Kamali is going to do are to go onstage in some ridiculous get up and make excuses for why he can't place top 5 ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »

And I have been one of the LESS INSULTING people here since king did his comeback.  What about jaejonna for talking shit about his wife?  He was told he'd be crippled.

The funny thing is that I actually have seen this prick wad in some places around the city. He looks like some fat guy, a fat guy who I would cripple if I had too..yeah he might be 250, but (not to sound like s tough guy) ...those guys get shitted on by small dudes who know how to fight. So King , you might wanna get your wife to fight for you , she seems to be more apt in a fighting sense , all i have to do is kick your knee out and your done.
L

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2006, 11:23:44 AM »
Lol, Classic getbig, a DVD review turns into a 15 page thread with threats of physical harm and meltdowns like no other  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »
UK gold is a Kamali spotter
L

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
EXACTLY!!!   Even a novice or amateur fighter with a glass jaw could bitch slap these oily beefcakes.

MOS are you saying King is all show...and no go?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »
Nah !  It's being a chooch !  

Go outside ,and handle that shit like warriors!  

I'm curious, does the term warrior come up often in your daily conversations?

No matter how big or strong I thought I was I've never put down a dumbbell and said to myself, "I'm a fukkin warrior".

Maybe that's just me though and a lot of other people actually do think of themselves as warriors.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2006, 11:28:06 AM »
King is online now...     :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2006, 11:31:20 AM »

That'll be 10 minutes of reading, 5 minutes of fuming, an hour of posting and 3 minutes of extreme, inevitable melting......stay tuned kiddos!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2006, 11:31:45 AM »
Gayjoanna, you really are a tough guy aren't you? You call Milos' wife names from the saftey of your moms basement, and now you want to fight King. You really are a tough guy. Not for nothing are you known as 'the hardest man in the bathhouse'.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »

Not only is he online - he is reading this thread and continuing to threaten me thourgh PM's...classic shiat :)
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »
Not only is he online - he is reading this thread and continuing to threaten me thourgh PM's...classic shiat :)

Careful Mindspin, Tamali might be in the mood to destroy some "bucktoothed jackasses" today!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2006, 11:39:53 AM »

Mindspin, why don't you, me, and jaejonna get together at Sea World or somewhere, and just meet up with King.  We could save him some airfare.