Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50982 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: KING kaMALI@"BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" REVIEW@@@@@@@
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2006, 07:25:19 AM »
its true man...
he just come out with some funny shit.... "i kept quiet this year....".. i warned you" u internet buk tooth jackasses...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and the whole spotting thing......
dude is funny
choice is an illusion

~salmon~

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »
Is it a comedy DVD?  If so, how does it compare to a Dave Shapel or Chris Rock?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
King is "strong as hell"?

Where does that put Coleman oe JJackson on this list?

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2006, 09:14:25 AM »
King is "strong as hell"?

Where does that put Coleman oe JJackson on this list?

That makes them both Lucifer?

Spotters for every rep on cable flies?  LMAO

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2006, 09:20:33 AM »
if there was a National Smith Machine With Ten Spotters Powerlifting Championships Kamali would win every year.

HAHAHAHA yes Sarcasm Tamaili claims to be a "powerbuilder" yet I doubt he has even done a row, squat or bench outside of the smith in 10 years hahahaha let alone actually lifted the weight himself

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »
you think king can do a pull up?, j/w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »
HAHAHAHA yes Sarcasm Tamaili claims to be a "powerbuilder" yet I doubt he has even done a row, squat or bench outside of the smith in 10 years hahahaha let alone actually lifted the weight himself
are you implying that Kamali has the small armed and small legged, big bellied look of a top powerlifter without the strength to go with it?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Slick Vic

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2006, 11:38:40 AM »
Thanks for the review, Mike. I was thinking about getting it.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2006, 12:07:12 PM »
Mike started a thread reviewing my new DVD and a few little insecure kids come in and start the hatorade routine. Seriously boys, sit back for one second and look at who you really are.. a bunch of ingorant kids that are sacred to reveal their true ideneties and live in a imaginary internet world called getbig.com. Here is a wake up call: each and everytime you make these assclown posts you make yourselves look more and more pathetic to the rest of the members and guests. Do you have any idea how many emails I receive from getbig members telling me how sick and tired they are of you morons. Let's for one second leave this make believe world that you boys live in and let's look at the facts: I, King Kamali am a 2 time National Champion,AC top 5, NOC top 5, Australia top 5, Ironman top 5, Olympia top 10, Best poser AC, Rookie of the year 2001, 6 endorsement contracts, $700,000.00 new home owner, married to a wealthy broker/model/goddess, owna custom Hummer and E-350 Benz, eat each and ever meal out, etc......... basically I'm living the bodybuilding dream. A couple year ago I would read these posts and come in and smack all you haters around until you beg for mercy, but what's the point... Look at you.. You kids have accomplished nothing and on top of that are scared to be known for who you really are! WOW, That's just about as pathetic as one can be. Now, I have stated this before and I'll say it again just to prove my point to all the "real" bodybuilding fans on this board:

POST YOUR "REAL" CURRENT PICTURES AND "REAL" NAMES, CONTEST HISTORY, AND BODYBUILDING ACCOMPLISHMENTS and then and only then will you be giving the right to talk your shit about an IFBB Professional or any other competitor on this board. This is a simple request.. So I'm calling you out to see who has the balls to reveal themselves to us all.

King Kamali

P.S. To answer some of your questions:

Salmon: No it's not a comedy DVD but I do have something that most people seem to lack, PERSONALITY! I love bodybuilding and have fun being the King and it shows. Insted of making childish commetsby joining the designated getbig morons, why don't you watch the DVD and make your own assumptions.

240: I am extremely strong and both DVD's show you how strong I really am. Again, watch it before making comments.

irejistirreddeena: I prefer to have my training partner keep his hands on me from the very first rep because after 20 years of bodybuilding I have learned that it helps me MENTALLY keep moving through the entire movement/set without worring about injuries or unnecessary strain on the joints. If you still think I need spotters, you can come join me here at NYSC where I train and I can show you how strong I really am.. or better yet,how weak you really are.

lilwoday09smb: Actually, I can do 25 unassisted full range pull-ups at a bodyweight of 265 pounds.. Okay little buddy?

and finally sarcasm: You remind me of a kid I knew back in highschool we use to call Tippy. You know, that kid that would come to the weight room after school with his weight belt already on from 6th peroid, wearing the Avoid the Noid or the 100% Natural shirt letting everyone know why you are as small as you are, sporting a pizza face and chugging on that gallon of distilled water and crystal light and having a pair of legs that resembled broken tooth picks. Always watching the true iron warriors from a didtance wishing and hoping one day you will "get back at everybody for what they did to you"... And low and behole your dream came true: THE INTERNET AND GETBIG.COM! Now you can hide and say all those things you were too afraid to say in real life.... do you see how stupid you look an sound now? Little boy, do yourself a favor and grow up and leave this fantasy world you live in.... Before you end up on Dateline getting arrested by local cops on the show Internet Predators. God help your soul.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2006, 12:07:33 PM »
are you implying that Kamali has the small armed and small legged, big bellied look of a top powerlifter without the strength to go with it?

Yes sarcasm, thats exactly what I am saying

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2006, 12:13:51 PM »
No meltdown liittle boy, just a good old fashion ass kicking ;) Now, don't come back with a stupid comment, post your picture and real name  and I will back off,or else you will show every one here that you are actually scared and a little bitch... We are waiting?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
Waiting..... Come on Bossa.. Prove me wrong, post your picture. Just one picture..  :-*

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2006, 12:15:32 PM »
and finally sarcasm: You remind me of a kid I knew back in highschool we use to call Tippy. You know, that kid that would come to the weight room after school with his weight belt already on from 6th peroid, wearing the Avoid the Noid or the 100% Natural shirt letting everyone know why you are as small as you are, sporting a pizza face and chugging on that gallon of distilled water and crystal light and having a pair of legs that resembled broken tooth picks. Always watching the true iron warriors from a didtance wishing and hoping one day you will "get back at everybody for what they did to you"... And low and behole your dream came true: THE INTERNET AND GETBIG.COM! Now you can hide and say all those things you were too afraid to say in real life.... do you see how stupid you look an sound now? Little boy, do yourself a favor and grow up and leave this fantasy world you live in.... Before you end up on Dateline getting arrested by local cops on the show Internet Predators. God help your soul.

What's happening with your radio appearance?

Are you going to inform everyone of all the inside secrets you have?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »
No meltdown liittle boy, just a good old fashion ass kicking ;) Now, don't come back with a stupid comment, post your picture and real name  and I will back off,or else you will show every one here that you are actually scared and a little bitch... We are waiting?
you forgot to mention that you lived in your parents basement until age 30 and they bought you a house because they couldn't stand you doing gay for pay in their house, hahahahaha, monster pride.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2006, 12:16:38 PM »
Tune in bro... You won't be dissapointed.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2006, 12:18:16 PM »
One last time before you officially make yourself the designated getbig.com sacred little bitch... Post your name and picture.. Simple request jerky, so so simple.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2006, 12:18:59 PM »
Tune in bro... You won't be dissapointed.

So you're saying the interview will be no holds barred and that they haven't placed any restrictions on what you can and can't say?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2006, 12:20:02 PM »
My real name is Laura (although everyone knows that  :D).  My pic is in my avatar.  I watched your DVD with Michael and enjoyed it very much, just wish you would stop making Junior puke, lol. So gross.  And I wish I had a $700,000 home.  :(

That's it ... Thank you ;D
:D Weee

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »
No holds barred.. It will be one to remember. And as for you Sarcasfag... You just proved my point. No guts, no balls, no life..... God help your pathetic soul... I'm through slapping you around. For the rest of you "real" members you can always email me for advice.. I always respond to the fans... And Mike,good luck this weekend.... Give them hell!

K

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »
hahahaha, epic silver spoon.
What's wrong with a silver spoon Sarc?  Damn, I wish I had been born with one.   :)
:D Weee

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »
A solid defense by Kamali.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »
This is too easy.. ;) Why won't you post your picture and name... really little boy, we really want to know? Answer the question for God sakes. Why?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
This is too easy.. ;) Why won't you post your picture and name... really little boy, we really want to know? Answer the question for God sakes. Why?
i'll make a deal with you, tell us if Bethany Howlett is really a man and i'll post the info, deal?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2006, 12:27:29 PM »
To the rest of the members, back me up here, why won't he post his picture? Let's see how long it takes and how long this jerky ignores this simple request... We are waiting, PICTURE?!?

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2006, 12:29:19 PM »
Damn, Milos AND King in the same week.

you guys are rude  :o

See you at the montreal pro, King