Author Topic: Vegan gains brah.  (Read 9714 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Vegan gains brah.
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2015, 05:15:17 AM »
His videos are funny and well produced
No.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »
I find the skits amusing
"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 06:35:27 AM »
I would like to kick him in the teeth.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »
What I do is feed my a dog a mixed diet. I get bones and leftover meat scraps from restuarants and butchers or from friends who have had BBQ's (thereby putting to good use an animal already innocently killed). I mix that in with rolled oats, leftover vegies, fibre from my fruit juices.

How is doing that and attempting to minimize the killing of innocent animals in any way "torture"? Or are you just an idiot?

My current dog is 9 and damn healthy.

Actually Dogs can be 100% healthy on a Vegan diet. They are omnivorous. He is thinking of CATS who need Taurine which they don't synthesize like humans and dogs can. Cats are obligate carnivorous not dogs.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
Vegetarian is pretty good with say some occasional fish or meat, but I dont think Veganism is a balanced approach. My sister became anorexic following vegan diet.

People become anorexic with any diet. Veganism doesn't cause anorexia. I'm a Vegan and I'm heavier now than ever. Mostly muscle but putting on fat isn't impossible either.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 12:29:14 PM »
The types of food themselves if eaten in balance would not cause anorexia, either the physical result or mental, but the philosophy behind veganism could be used by someone who had some anorexic tendencies to justify it in their mind ie saving the planet by reducing ones consumerism.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 12:30:24 PM »

Actually Dogs can be 100% healthy on a Vegan diet. They are omnivorous. He is thinking of CATS who need Taurine which they don't synthesize like humans and dogs can. Cats are obligate carnivorous not dogs.

I cant argue if they would be healthy, I have doubts, but I am confident they would not be happy!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »
Not necessarily lies. But what it is, is an almost entire omission of the morality issues of killing those who are weaker than us.

Like abortions?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2015, 08:10:42 AM »
His extreme veganism  is a reflection of his own self hate. He lives his life around not eating animals or animal products yet would smash a defenseless baby to a bloody pulp.  Serious issues....

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2015, 09:06:36 AM »
Whole foods plant based diets can easily be used to build muscle and are very healthy.  Most people who get a anorexic look on vegan diets just don't eat enough calories.  His videos are satirical in nature, designed to create drama and get views.  But at least he isn't trying to sell a shitty workout plan or a shitty supplement line....and he actually cares about people being healthy and happy.  So no, he is not a getbigger at all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »
Incomplete Proteins Of Peace   :P

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »
What he needs is a good backhand straight to the mouth when he sticks his foul tongue out. And for it to be filmed. Would see him on the ground in the fetus positition all curled up and how satisfying that would be....

Would drop my pants and crank one out just to enhance the moment.
?