Author Topic: Who is the most hated douchebag asswipe in BB? Shawn Ray or Phil heath?  (Read 6458 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
ive heard a lot of terrible stories about the arrogance of ray but I think Heath has taken it to a new level?

what say getbig?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Phil
X

dlbphan

Bob chic, phil heath, pj braun

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Ray easy, there where severl tine people where going to kick his ass. I don't think Phil is on that level

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Ray had a good physique... an all time great. That counts for something.

Heath is an embarrassment, nothing more.

io856

Phil Heath will be about as standout as Franco was in winning the Olympia crown. If he wins eight he wins based on being a collection of large muscularity and extreme conditioning with a propensity for arm and back thickness. He will be  remembered for that, along with his unpleasant attitude and the more obvious Olympia achievements. I don't think he will be discussed among other Olympians as a majestic culmination of size, conditioning, aesthetics and flow.

Other than big arms and roundness Phil doesn't have a characteristically Olympian Silhouette, reminds us of the core value of bodybuilding in terms of physique art, a beauty of sorts.   He will not be revered among the greats such as serge nubret, arnold schwarzenegger, ronnie coleman, chris cormier, dexter jackson, shawn rhoden(prediction) and even jay cutler.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Ray for sure. Branch Warren probably number one dick in bodybuilding though.

ritch

• Getbig V
Heath.

I don't recall Ray talking to "fans" as Heath does but he was in another era where people did not speak so freely as people do now.

But still, Heath takes this one.
?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Phil Heath will be about as standout as Franco was in winning the Olympia crown. If he wins eight he wins based on being a collection of large muscularity and extreme conditioning with a propensity for arm and back thickness. He will be  remembered for that, along with his unpleasant attitude and the more obvious Olympia achievements. I don't think he will be discussed among other Olympians as a majestic culmination of size, conditioning, aesthetics and flow.

Other than big arms and roundness Phil doesn't have a characteristically Olympian Silhouette, reminds us of the core value of bodybuilding in terms of physique art, a beauty of sorts.   He will not be revered among the greats such as serge nubret, arnold schwarzenegger, ronnie coleman, chris cormier, dexter jackson, shawn rhoden(prediction) and even jay cutler.

::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
Heath.

I don't recall Ray talking to "fans" as Heath does but he was in another era where people did not speak so freely as people do now.

But still, Heath takes this one.

Have u ever met or talked with the two or just going by the boards and what people are saying ::)

I've talked with both and Shawn by far. He's a smart ass douche bag, maybe things have changed now but back when he was competing he was a jerk off

Vince Taylor, aaron baker and Gunther were some of the coolest, Chris Cormier too

ritch

• Getbig V
Have u ever met or talked of met the two or just going by the boards and what people are saying ::)

I've talked with both and Shawn by far. He's a smart ass douche bag, maybe things have changed now but back when he was competing he was a jerk off

Vince Taylor, aaron baker and Gunther were some of the coolest, Chris Cormier too

Maybe Shawn just didn't like you?

But it's not fair to judge (haha, I should talk...) based on one meeting. He could have been burned out that day or something?

But no, I have yet to meet them. You gonna ask that to everyone else in the thread also?
?

Bevo

• Getbig V

But it's not fair to judge (haha, I should talk...) based on one meeting. He could have been burned out that day or something?

But no, I have yet to meet them. You gonna ask that to everyone else in the thread also?

Actually he did, I worked out in Fullerton a few times and over heard him talking shit about his "fans" after taking a pic with them

Also seen him a handful of times in Venice golds my home gym

So why is Heath a douche bag? Because others say so and u are just following a long the crowd?

ritch

• Getbig V
Actually he did, I worked out in Fullerton a few times and over heard him talking shit about his "fans" after taking a pic with them

So why is Heath a douche bag? Because others say so and u are just following a long the crowd?

He dresses like a total f'in douche. Good enough to carry the label for me. Shame on you for thinking I'd be a crowd follower... >:(

And that pic of him lying on the leg curl texting is beyond shameful. There is no excusing that.

And maybe the fan deserved to have shit talked about him?
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV

I've meet my fair share of pros

Meet heath 3 times. Always was very nice to me everytine we spoke

Branch on the other hand was just a huge ass, as was David Henry

Dennis is super nice and easy going just a very genuine guy

Jay is just kinda there not bad not good just monotone 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
If the sun did not exist, Shawn Ray would still wear his sunglasses 24/7

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
He dresses like a total f'in douche. Good enough to carry the label for me. Shame on you for thinking I'd be a crowd follower... >:(

And that pic of him lying on the leg curl texting is beyond shameful. There is no excusing that.

And maybe the fan deserved to have shit talked about him?

You have to think about the time we live in now and the fact every bastard person is on their phone 24/7 it seems. I bet if Shawn Ray had been active in an era so littered with mobile phones and social media apps that he would have stopped his workouts to take selfies, tweet BS, update his FB, etc.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Phil = (Ray + Wheeler + Titus + Kamali) ^ 2

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

That must have been the surprise of a lifetime.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
w

Simple Simon

I've meet my fair share of pros

Meet heath 3 times. Always was very nice to me everytine we spoke

Branch on the other hand was just a huge ass, as was David Henry

Dennis is super nice and easy going just a very genuine guy

Step aside the Mayor of Bodybuilding, we have a new Mayor in town.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
If the sun did not exist, Shawn Ray would still wear his sunglasses 24/7

Lol

Based on the length of time he's been a douche and the all day ( inside ) sunglasses, Shawn gets the nod. However, Phil is coming on so strong that he will surpass Ray by light years. Phil has the arrogance of coach and the piss poor attitudes of assclowns like Walter, SF1900 and the boards #1 asshole chaos.

THE BEEF

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Before Branch turned pro, he was about the nicest guy you could possibly ever meet.

Regarding the original question though, I'd have to go with Shawn. Heath is actually a class act ... in person. On Social Media ... maybe not so much lol. But Shawn is pretty bad on Social Media as well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Any pro I met hates shawn ray and branch warren. And victor martinez

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Before Branch turned pro, he was about the nicest guy you could possibly ever meet.

Regarding the original question though, I'd have to go with Shawn. Heath is actually a class act ... in person. On Social Media ... maybe not so much lol. But Shawn is pretty bad on Social Media as well.

Branch was cool back in the day. Pretty funny guy - way more dedicated to the sport than I was/am... Have no clue what he is like now.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

I have to agree. I do think Phil's arms are impressive as hell and without them he is a nat level BB... I wonder if the AVERAGE gym junkie digs him exactly because of that reason??? I think a huge percentage of guys who that "train" would be perfectly happy if all the had was freaky arms. Chest is a distant second. Obviously abs isn't important enough for most to diet and cardio - lol... Doesnt make a shit to me - I don't think there is a right or wrong - just do whatever you want. Just with all of the silly looking synthol arms you have to wonder if having an All- Arms Mr. O isn't a great marketing move.