Author Topic: WALKER: 'VERY POSSIBLE' WAR WITH IRAN ON INAUGURATION DAY  (Read 1072 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WALKER: 'VERY POSSIBLE' WAR WITH IRAN ON INAUGURATION DAY
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:44:29 PM »

Walker And Bush Clash Over When To Go After Iran -- Day One Or Two

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) said over the weekend that the next president of the United States needed to be prepared to take aggressive military action on their very first day in office, including against Iran.

The presidential contender, who had promised to "terminate" the nuclear agreement with Iran upon his inauguration, made the remark while speaking with reporters at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, on Saturday. Walker was asked about a criticism from former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), who asserted during a town hall last week that unwinding the agreement on day one was an unrealistic promise.

“One thing that I won’t do is just say, as a candidate, ‘I’m going to tear up the agreement on the first day,’” Bush said in Nevada on Thursday. First, said Bush, he needs to have his team in place. "That’s great, that sounds great but maybe you ought to check in with your allies first, maybe you ought to appoint a secretary of state, maybe secretary of defense, you might want to have your team in place, before you take an act like that.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scott-walker-iran-deal_55acfd69e4b0d2ded39f57c2

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: WALKER: 'VERY POSSIBLE' WAR WITH IRAN ON INAUGURATION DAY
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 10:01:16 PM »
There are some real nut jobs, like Scott Walker, throwing their hats in the ring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
There are some real nut jobs, like Scott Walker, throwing there hats in the ring.

I love the idea of another war we cannot afford, fought by heroes and not the chickenhawks in DC that started it... 

But I'm not too sure about telling iran the start date, since most of their bad guys will not come into work that day so 'shock and awe' will only wreck empty buildings.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 03:32:23 AM »
I love the idea of another war we cannot afford, fought by heroes and not the chickenhawks in DC that started it... 

But I'm not too sure about telling iran the start date, since most of their bad guys will not come into work that day so 'shock and awe' will only wreck empty buildings.

HAHAHAHAHA

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 07:13:43 AM »
You get what he was saying right? Iran and the rest need to know that there is no longer a fucking metro naive pussy in the whitehouse and they better play nice. We're not going to war on inauguration day.
L

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 08:25:32 AM »
You get what he was saying right? Iran and the rest need to know that there is no longer a fucking metro naive pussy in the whitehouse and they better play nice. We're not going to war on inauguration day.
we have to have the inauguration parties first; war the next day, what with those awful hangovers.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 08:41:53 AM »

i get that he's pandering to the base.   I get that he's feeding on their war boners.  "Iran needs to know" = they learn that in talks, not in the fcking right-wing media, speeches to drooling masses in iowa.

LOL @ signing a massive inspection treaty, changing leaders, and dropping JDAMS on them immediately.  Walker should stick to talking about the economy and winning elections, he's skilled with both.  "I'll invade the minute I have the power to do so" reeks of immaturity.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 08:44:12 AM »
I'm guessing Walker know you gotta do the crazy talk if you want to get noticed in this crowd of Republicans

I would suggest talking about bombing ISIS's so called capital city of Raqqa

Who can't get behind that?

Sure we'd kill a lot of innocent people who are basically being held hostage there but those people face the prospect of horrible death from ISIS anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 12:22:56 PM »
Even jeb had to remind Walker how immature and half-baked this idea was...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and neither one seems to think that Congress needs to be involved in declaring a new war

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and neither one seems to think that Congress needs to be involved in declaring a new war

Exactly! They are pandering to the voters. If they lie now, imagine what they'd lie about once either of them got into office. Of course there is always the possibility they are just plain dumb.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:10 PM »
I saw the thread title and the person who started it and immediately concluded the headline is probably false.  Didn't read the link, but am I right or wrong?  Somebody read it and let me know.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »
I saw the thread title and the person who started it and immediately concluded the headline is probably false.  Didn't read the link, but am I right or wrong?  Somebody read it and let me know.   :)

dont let your hate for double-digit leading repub frontrunner Trump blind you.  Walker said it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 03:49:02 PM »
dont let your hate for double-digit leading repub frontrunner Trump blind you.  Walker said it.

Where is the actual quote where he said "war is very possible with Iran on inauguration day"? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 03:51:44 PM »
Where is the actual quote where he said "war is very possible with Iran on inauguration day"? 

it's at the link.   Stop hating on Trump, and start reading the article.  Even Jeb attacked the shit out of Walker for it, so this isn't some left-wing hit job.  This is walker saying he's prepared to shock and awe bad guys before even having a staff in place.

Your hatred for the man the republican base loves (donald pelosi trump) blinds you on all other threads, man.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »
The Lib Media is totally spinning Walkers comments

Here is classic Lib Hack website The Weekly Standard

Speaking to reporters here Saturday after an appearance at the Family Leadership Summit, Walker said the next president will need to be prepared to take aggressive action against Iran, “very possibly” including military strikes, on the day he or she is inaugurated, and said he would not be comfortable with a commander in chief who is unwilling to act aggressively on day one of a new presidency. In his announcement speech at the beginning of the week, Walker had promised to 'terminate' the Iran deal on day one of his presidency, and Bush, at a town hall four days later, said ending the deal on the first day of a new administration was unrealistic and suggested that promises to do so, while politically appealing, reflected a lack of seriousness

Just like Bum though I didn't watch any videos or even read what I just posted above

I'm too busy for stuff like that.

someone please read it for me and then tell me what is says

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/bush-vs-walker-catches-fire-over-iran-nuclear-deal_994073.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 03:56:04 PM »
it's at the link.   Stop hating on Trump, and start reading the article.  Even Jeb attacked the shit out of Walker for it, so this isn't some left-wing hit job.  This is walker saying he's prepared to shock and awe bad guys before even having a staff in place.

Your hatred for the man the republican base loves (donald pelosi trump) blinds you on all other threads, man.

Against my better judgment, I read the link.  As I suspected, you are still a compulsive liar. Here is the quote:

"He may have his opinion. I believe that a president shouldn't wait to act until they put a cabinet together or an extended period of time, I believe they should be prepared to act on the very first day they take office," he said. "It's very possible, God forbid that this would happen, but very possible, that the next president could be called to take aggressive actions, including military actions, on their very first day in office."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 03:56:57 PM »
Here is classic Lib Hack website The Weekly Standard