Author Topic: Carbon dating wrong, the world is most likely 6,000 years old.  (Read 9185 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Carbon dating wrong, the world is most likely 6,000 years old.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 01:32:12 PM »
Look at my past posts.  I've destroyed True Adonis and other atheists on this many times in the past.  I've said the earth is a young earth and that carbon dating is a fraud.  Kent Hovind destroys well known and regarded atheists often as he is a former high school biology teacher. This proves once again, the Bible being correct and it also begs for a ton of questions.

BTW, if the earth is young that means God created it.  There would be no other way because there wouldn't be enough time via "evolution".

The earth is young, God is real and the Hebrews are black.  Deal with it people. Repent, pray and study your Bible.

yeah, first he created life, then people, then decided to give little timmy bone cancer- just for a laugh.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 01:34:08 PM »
So... what really Destroyed the Dinosaurs?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 01:43:35 PM »
I have to set the record straight

Yes, we all know, you're bat-shit crazy.
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »

The Lord saw the ass rape of the TBombzsaurass by the evil penisaurus rex.
Despite claiming it felt like a deep tissue massage , except a penis was in your ass, the Lord was mad.
So, the Lord farted loudly and blew all the dinosaurs off the face the earth.

Book of TBombz

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 01:50:35 PM »
The whole scientific story is bullshit.

We are to believe that for hundreds of millions of years the earth existed.  Then mankind has records up to a few thousand years ago.  Lived like nomads for millennia then all of a sudden the last 100 years we exponentially grew in things like technologies and sciences.  What the fuck was mankind doing for thousands of years if we have so many inventions all at once?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »

We are to believe that for hundreds of millions of years the earth existed.  Then mankind has records up to a few thousand years ago.  Lived like nomads for millennia then all of a sudden the last 100 years we exponentially grew in things like technologies and sciences.  What the fuck was mankind doing for thousands of years if we have so many inventions all at once?

Yeah buddy.
Science is for fags.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 01:56:50 PM »
The Lord saw the ass rape of the TBombzsaurass by the evil penisaurus rex.
Despite claiming it felt like a deep tissue massage , except a penis was in your ass, the Lord was mad.
So, the Lord farted loudly and blew all the dinosaurs off the face the earth.

Book of TBombz

Cleared... ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2015, 02:03:59 PM »
How old are dinosaurs then? Were their bones just sprinkled about after the earth's creation?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
Not this shit again......

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »

Cleared... ;D

Another popular theory states that most of the male dinosaurs starting to admire the biggest males.
A skeleton was recently found of a Schmosaurus , with his front right paw fossilized next to his crotch region.
The biggest stopped mating with the females and the Goodrumasaurus flourished for a bit. Then, the race of dinosaurs died out.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 02:08:32 PM »
How old are dinosaurs then? Were their bones just sprinkled about after the earth's creation?

Ok but how do you explain the remains of the Penisaurus Rex's  giant fossilized member?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 02:16:42 PM »

You need to read some history

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2015, 02:19:36 PM »

Things don't have to make sense to you whatsoever. It ain't why, it just is.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 02:22:13 PM »
You need to read some history

True, but 1st they need to learn how to read. :o

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 03:03:31 PM »
Look at my past posts.  I've destroyed True Adonis and other atheists on this many times in the past.  I've said the earth is a young earth and that carbon dating is a fraud.  Kent Hovind destroys well known and regarded atheists often as he is a former high school biology teacher. This proves once again, the Bible being correct and it also begs for a ton of questions.

BTW, if the earth is young that means God created it.  There would be no other way because there wouldn't be enough time via "evolution".

The earth is young, God is real and the Hebrews are black.  Deal with it people. Repent, pray and study your Bible.

Just name BLACK AFROS equivalent of C14  technology  ;D

U are embarrassment for other Afro Americans  ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 03:37:46 PM »
This was/is pretty common knowledge for those who cared to take a look at carbon dating.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 03:58:51 PM »
lets play along and pretend the earth is 6000 years old and God created Adam and Eve and they were both black. Can someone show me an African bloodline that produced white offspring from black parents. How about asians? When the white slave traders went to Africa to buy slaves, where were all of the white and Asian offspring slaves? Don't we all know a black couple who gave birth to a couple of Chinese kids? Happens every day in the wonderful world of Wiggs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »
lets play along and pretend the earth is 6000 years old and God created Adam and Eve and they were both black. Can someone show me an African bloodline that produced white offspring from black parents. How about asians? When the white slave traders went to Africa to buy slaves, where were all of the white and Asian offspring slaves? Don't we all know a black couple who gave birth to a couple of Chinese kids? Happens every day in the wonderful world of Wiggs.

:D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 05:53:32 PM »
They just found a copy of some pages from the Koran that they carbon dated to the time of Mohammed. Moslems in Birmingham rejoice. I wonder if this article will squash their enthusiasm. ???

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2015, 07:19:32 PM »

Read the article...
Growing emissions from the burning of fossil fuels are threatening the effectiveness of radiocarbon dating, according to new research.

That is, old data cannot be interpreted the same as new data as carbon emissions have changed. Im pretty sure the carbon emissions when Shakespeare lived weren't too different to when Charlemagne lived.... I know neither is referenced in the bible but try doing some research and learning for the first time. It might make you less of a retard.

Your so fucking stupid it defies description.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2015, 08:00:21 PM »
I never said I am going to convince anyone here. It is quite apparent this is getbig, and most of the stuff here is just said for "shit stirring."

MOS is the only one who actually (sort of) believes that he may be able to help getbiggers find Christ.

I just plant seeds.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »
I just plant seeds.

Again, planting seeds is hoping that some people may be inspired by your words.

That's pretty much the same thing as what I said.

Semantics.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
Radio Carbon dating is only useful for things less than 50,000 years old.   The earth's age, of 4.5 Billion years, was determined using Radiometric dating of the lead isotope isochron.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 08:16:48 PM »
Let me explain how logic works.

Proving X wrong doesn't mean Y is right.

Whoa, easy there buddie, this is too much info for Wiggs to handle.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 09:02:57 PM »

Lost tribe of Isreal kill them all  ;D